• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Lightning/Thunder Yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova92

NovaShark Unlimited Webmaster
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    looks like an amazing hack. cant wait for it to come out

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Yes they do Superd XD, i'm also trying to start a hack thats based on the 4th Region of Pokemon ^_^, but i still need ideas for it.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Can i help u with that thing of the new fouth region? (i'm making a hack myself ^^)

superd188

Good friends
    Years
    Kakashi Hatake said:
    Yes they do Superd XD, i'm also trying to start a hack thats based on the 4th Region of Pokemon ^_^, but i still need ideas for it.
    I'll help you with that I can help on the story line

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Yea i sent you a PM about it Nusegi lol, its gonna be tough y'know, my friend says the region should be like a desert one.

If your helping with this Hack or my 4th Generation Hack, go to the main forum for it which is this.

This Hack's Forum

Last edited:
    Years
    hey man sorry about the title screen i hope this hack is still goin strong i found these on the web apperently BALLADOFWINDFISHES on some website i visited
    Pokemon Lightning/Thunder Yellow
    [/URL][/IMG]
    revamped yellow sprites

Last edited:

T.R.S.M

Expert Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Ive been checking this hack even before i became a member
    keep this going
    good luck

Zerus

Why >__<
    Years
    Will there be a Beta soon? It looks awesome Ash looks like...well ASH It is AWESOME!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back