• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Lightning/Thunder Yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.

As_Stars_Go_Out

StraightXEdge
Years
    • Age 35
    • U.K.
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    awwww put on hold are you sure you'll actually come back to it!? cos it does look really good and it would suck if you just ditched it :(

BlaXun

#1 Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2010
    Dude...If you Ever Finish this...With no doubt...This will be One of The Best Hacks on the Inernet;)

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Thats because things have been going slow, and i know that...but then i also found out that someone released a Hack called Thunder Yellow too, which kinda put me off.

BlaXun

#1 Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2010
    Don't Let yourself get putten off By Some stupid Title...It's way too Awesome To stop now..!;)

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • If you read my above post, i said i can't really do anything untill i get someone who can modify the rom for me ^^

BlaXun

#1 Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2010
    With Modify You mean Like inserting maps And Changing Events and Such Right??:sleeping:

BlaXun

#1 Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2010
    Well...You could wait Till Mewthree Finished PokéTronic V.1:)

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Oh i see, well do you know anyone who would or can do that kinda stuff and would or could join the hacking group that now does this and liquid ocean?

Neko-Kun

Master of Ghosts.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2007
    Pokemon Lightning/Thunder Yellow

you know how to make GIF's... but do you actually know how to implement into the hack?

BlaXun

#1 Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2010
    Well...With Poketronic it Would be Very Easy To do such Things:sleeping:
    If you can't Wait For that Tool To be Finished, You could as Around How to Implant Things;)

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
  • i think the name thunder yellow is better just like water blue would be good...but if this rom/hack is ever completed tell me so i can try:D i want gold/silver/crystal hacks too...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back