• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon-like Animal!

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
Years
  • Hmm. They have to make a pokemon to do with a hedgehod, though i don;t know if they have yet..

Daeva Okami-Luca

∞Protector∞
    Years
  • Pokemon-like Animal!

Here is your proof. Lmao

Pokemon-like Animal!

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
  • Yes, Tripod Fish Pokemon would be awesome. They should definetly do more Pokemon that live on the bottom of the ocean. I love Relicanth, who is based off of the Coelacanth. Seriously, the only difference between the Coelacanth and then Relicanth is the names.

Sandshrew was NOT based off of the Pangolin. I thought it would be obvious that he is based off of a mix between a shrew and a prairie dog.

I love the Sea Slug that sirboulevard posted! That would be a bit like a Lotad. The final evolution could be a giant Coral Reef!!

As for the Fearow/Vulture thing, I wouldn't know. I think Fearow is more like a condor, or in general a large bird.

One more thing, I would love to see a "Torterra of the Sea" by making an archipelago on a Crab's back! I've drawn some awesome pictures of that too! My Idea was having like palm tree's on it's back and stuff.

First off; Finneon!!!

Secondly, -_- ugh, when it comes to deciding what a Pokemon is base off never say a Pokemon isn't based on something. You'll just have people scream at you.

Thirdly; a coral reef? Okay, that's weird, can't we just have Corsola and be done with coral.

Lastly, okay that sounds weird, I mean, I guess it would be awesome but for some reason it sounds vaguely similar to another battle monster.

CrazyCubone

isn't very crazy.
    Years
  • I'd like to see something based on a Pygmy Marmoset! Is there anything that looks like a badger?

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • Hey ShadowShelb...

DON'T EVER POST THE CUBONE AGAIN!!!

I'm sorry, but everybody's seen it 9 times and I'm sick of it! It doesn't even look right! You might as well post the stupid Dugtrio one. God I hate that picture. In my other thread I told people not to post it, and they did.

Sorry I'm ranting. But I don't like the Worth1000 pictures. Everybody's seen them already.

Years
  • @ Shadowshelb: I freaking lol'd.

"Honey, we should go Whale Watching this summer!"

"Hell no! We might run into a Kyogre!"

On Topic: They should have a Pokemon based off of a lion, that would be epic win.

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
  • I made an electric fakemon based off of a lion once. It was... uh... very unoriginal, however. xD

I'd like to see another horse-like Pokemon, however. Maybe an electric type? It could be like Raikou and have thunder clouds for a mane and tail. :B

RandyPanda

Show me your moves.
    Years
  • I'd like to see new bug-types that deviate away from the classic caterpillars and butterflies... I think a Firefly would be neat, as would a Bombadier Beetle. I mean, something about a beetle that can shoot acid out of its rear screams Pokemon to me.

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
  • How about some variation of this? <<<< LINK

"Wingless insects with tube-like mouth-parts adapted to feeding on the blood of their hosts"
    "Can jump around 200 times their own body length, making it one of the best jumpers of all known animals (in comparison to body size), second only to the froghopper"
    Although I make it sound better that it actually is haha.

Also I think another spider Pokemon is overdue (a good one if possible). Maybe one that evolves into a giant spider like Shelob? (kidding... that's just me wishful thinking haha :P)

Years
  • They need to make a pokemon that resembles an orca. :3
    upload . wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/55/Orca-800.jpg

@Left4Dead- OMG NO, IF THEY MADE A SPIDER POKEMON, I'D PEE MYSELF. D:<

Back