• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid

What do you think of Pokemon Liquid?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Bad

• Realy Bad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Looks pretty cool Maximo! If you gave it some little wings, it would look like a vampiric pokemon. If that were to happen, you could make it pale white with blood red eyes. That would be weird, lol. :)

Do you have anymore, or should it be left to the Liquid staff?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    rm2k3kid said:
    I don't want it to turn out like it did last time. My demo's stink!
    You smacked your head off a wall or something? XD. I'm sad to hear that we wont get another demo but waiting for the full version of the game is okay by me.
    The screenshots are awesome, they're never anything but ;)

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
    WOW... Just... WOW...
    Awesome Map Work!
    Keep up the good work!
    If I were to rate them, I'd give 2000000/10.
    Anyway, keep up the Brillinat work!!! :)

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    Thank you guys! Sorry about this but I might be slacking off a bit for the next couple of days. But I'll get straight back to it after that.
    Anyway I'm working my hardest and it's slowly starting to pay off. I'll try to keep you guys updated.

lol I might have hit that wall a little too hard lol but my demo's arn't the best presented I rushed the last one. The best one was the first ever release my favorite. Whoops I'm raving on again sorry. Once again thanks for your support if I didn't have it liquid wouldn't be here right now.

Maximo v.2 it's better but if you want you can change it, it's up to you.

Cya

RM2K3kid
    ;)​

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
    Oh man! I was really looking forward to a demo. Awe! Oh well, I suppose I can wait, because I know that the full version will completely blow everyone away! I'm very excited about the new features this game has to offer, and the screenshots are nothing short of amazing. I simply cannot wait until the final release. You've got my support, and 110% of it too!

AbareMax

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    Well I best give an update! I haven't got much done but I have been doing some work on it. No screens but I have been making new objects (rocks and some new buildings).

Thanks guys! I'm really getting worried about the follow system. It takes so much work to get it going but I will do it. I stopped at a spot which I shouldn't have so it's going to take some time before I can move on. Due to me having to go back and see how I placed the event's lol but I'll get it done no worries about that.

Anyway I best get started on it so look out for the next update!
    Cya

RM2K3kid
    ;)​

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
    Take your time. The more time you take while making your game better, the better the update will be.

Anyways, I can hardly wait for the updates!!!

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    Hello just a minor update! I have almost finnished with my following system! Just 10 or so more maps to finnish and I can move on! I would show some screens but the power just dropped out so my desktop has no power lol! Anyway cya for now!

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    Its very good news!
    Keep up the good work :D !

Thanks Matt ;)

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    That's great news! Hope to hear more from you later.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    Yeah it's either another charcter or your pokemon follows you. Can be turned on or off.
    Anyway here is the screen I was going to show last night. Nothing special but it took that long to do (lol not the screenshot the adding of the follow system to the maps) so it's worth it. Enjoy!

Pokemon Liquid

Years
    I was thinking about this great game of yours, and one thing came to mind, how are u going to create the battle system, and the events to level up your pokemon to have higher strengths and abilities, wouldn?t you have to create your own unique source code so it would work, if you have done this I?m very impressed.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    Well first any of the pokemon that you have (first in your party) and many other characters (5-7) can and will follow you. The only characters that will follow you will be a main part of the story. The character you see in that screen will be changed since I haven't gotten around to doing that character yet.

Now the battle system is about 95% complete just a few minor things to deal with. It's almost a full replica of the one from fr/lg! When I finnish it fully I will post some screens of it.

Years
    very impressive, once you finish this game of yours, it's easy making up other pokemon games, because all the hard work has already been created..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back