• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Lugias Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    Pokemon lugias legacy:

Hack of:
    Pokemon Lugias Legacy

Introduction:
    Well, i have been trying to come of with a good hack for about 2 months now, but i really like this one hopefully this turns out to be good

Story:
    You start off in, Greenville town, where you meet your first rival (me) who is from the hoenn region (Brendon) you too will face off alot during the game, while you too also help each other defend the hinto region from the evil team, team golden. But thats not it, you also have many side qeust and adventures to do, including the ultamate lugia event.Thats still not it you get to travel to the hoenn region after you defeat the hinto league, with your rival to get a taste if what it feels like to be in his region. There in the hoenn region you'll face alot of different challenges with the gyms out of order, and a new island(the island you land on when traveling there) Prepare for a awesome hack!

Features:
    2 regions (hinto, hoenn)
    new sprites
    johto starters
    plenty off new maps
    new evil team (team golden)

Team:
    Xray: scripter, mapper, storyline, begginer revamper.
    thethethethe: script checker

screenshots:
    there are alot of screenshots so i put them in a spoiler
    Spoiler:

Beta releases:
    Im going to release a pre alpha Saturday Nov. 17

My Status:
    Currently, Taking more Screenshots(of the next city)

Progress
    done=done Mapping=Mapping is being done Scripting=Mapping is done Scripting is being added
    Grovetree
    Greenville
    Route 1
    Elite Forest

Glitches
    1 is only known so far
    The fat guy below the Lab wont do anything he does not show up in the events view or the map view, so just don't talk to him.

Needs
    I need someone who can do a title screen.
    I need a spriter
    I need at least 2 more scripters
    I need an Assistant story writer
    I need an Assistant Mapper

Sigs/banners:
    Pokemon Lugias Legacy
    --Made by *~*twilitedarkrai*~*
    Code:
    https://img443.imageshack.us/img443/1214/lugiaslegacygd7.png

Credits:
    thethethethe: general help and support
    zel: general support
    *~*twilitedarkrai*~*-Signature.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    First one to respond. :D

It seems that you have a good start. I kinda like the new tiles, especially the flowers, 'cause I like the colour! :)

I do expect that Lugia will have a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig role with this hack of yours. ;)

I wish you for the best and always keep up the good work!

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2020
    Woah, I did not expect you to post it this fast. Good luck. But watch out, as soon as I get a few more scripts done I will post my hack topic.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    3RD POST XD!
    This looks really interesting,
    and i like the note to self script,
    And the screens look great!
    Well i hope you get far!

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • Screens look great... love that your focusing on scripting first.

now the bad news :P

Some minor errors in spelling though :
    -You received the pokedex
    -That's why I asked...
    -You're going on an adventure
    - My name is Kd, I'm from the Hoenn (capital) region, I'm ...
    - Mum's script is missing punctuation
    I'm guessing you were in a hurry to create this thread that you didn't double check the grammar.
    Take your time, don't rush things.
    All these *minor* mistakes give the impression that this isn't a serious hack.. i hope you stick to it though.

It's hard to tell but the first town looks like a bad replica of pallet town :(

"The town where everything begins" ?? how about: "Where the winds of new beginnings blow"
    oh wait that's NEWBARK TOWN.. lol try to be more creative than that!

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    Screens look great... love that your focusing on scripting first.

now the bad news :P

Some minor errors in spelling though :
    -You received the pokedex
    -That's why I asked...
    -You're going on an adventure
    - My name is Kd, I'm from the Hoenn (capital) region, I'm ...
    - Mum's script is missing punctuation
    I'm guessing you were in a hurry to create this thread that you didn't double check the grammar.
    Take your time, don't rush things.
    All these *minor* mistakes give the impression that this isn't a serious hack.. i hope you stick to it though.

It's hard to tell but the first town looks like a bad replica of pallet town :(

"The town where everything begins" ?? how about: "Where the winds of new beginnings blow"
    oh wait that's NEWBARK TOWN.. lol try to be more creative than that!

Actually its way different i can show you the map?

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • well it's hard to rate this hack thus far, because it appears all that is shown is the first town. it looks a little too open to me...
    also, I agree, the first town should have a better slogan
    anyway, as darkchild said, don't rush things. take your time and make this a good quality hack

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    well it's hard to rate this hack thus far, because it appears all that is shown is the first town. it looks a little too open to me...
    also, I agree, the first town should have a better slogan
    anyway, as darkchild said, don't rush things. take your time and make this a good quality hack

I Did'nt rush at all I thought before i did anything. but still thankx for the advice

Everyone look for a pre alpha in about 2 days, i have to fix some of my scripts, and maybe edit the first town a bit.

Antwhan

setting up for the big beta
    Years
  • I kinda liek the idea of a blue outfit for you're character, it seems like it'll be a cool hack once we see some more actual shots of the game....

on an unrelated note:
    I really should try to get a hack going again, i tried once but we nvr got anywhere...it didnt get released it was so bad

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    Looking good but the sprite is weired.
    Actually, i like my sprite it's origanal

I kinda like the idea of a blue outfit for you're character, it seems like it'll be a cool hack once we see some more actual shots of the game....

on an unrelated note:
    I really should try to get a hack going again, i tried once but we nvr got anywhere...it didnt get released it was so bad
    Thanks, I like the outfit too.

Looks interesting, I'm excited to hear more about it! :)
    Yea, im excited too, I will continue to add more screens, and a few videos, and a pre alpha in about 2 days(look out for it)

same here...

On the Blue Character (not related to the topic)
    Man, wish my hack's May was blue, but it IS Darkened after 500 years...
    Thanks, i agree with you, i don't know why some people dont like the blue characters sprite originality. Everyone just copies Zel version of the guy from g/s/c. But not me i wanted to do something origanal.

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    This seems like a solid hack right now. I will keep an eye on this hack and see what this game can become.. For now, I will just watch and give suggestions and ideas! ^_^

Good Luck xray!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back