• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon LUNAR/ SOLAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrokenRoses

Rom Hacker & PSP Hacker GOD!!!
Years

• .:Introduction:.
    My name is BrokenRoses and this is my hack. I hope everyone likes it :)

.:ROM info:.
    Name: Pokemon LUNAR/SOLAR
    Base ROM: RUBY English (BPRE)

.:The legend / Story:.(still working out the bugs of the story)

Long ago when lunar and solar were equals

there was a group who wanted darkness to prevail

that group was known as the SHADOW YOKIA

they unlocked the mystical powers of LUNAR and turned it evil to cover
    SOLAR's light for good

however......

there was a band of heroes known as the LIGHT ENZERU

they used the equal powers of solar to VANQUISH the LUNAR and SOLAR pokemon into nothingness to save the humans and the pokemon themselves.

For years the fight seemed to be over but out of nowhere Lunar and Solar have reincarnated themselves back to there primal state of REIKI.

You the "chosen one" must use REIKI, either its dark or light side, to save the world from its War of Armegedon, between the Shadow Yokia and the Light Enzeru that have reawakened themselves to battle once again........

.:Features:.
    - Kick-A** hero & heroine
    - Boss battles
    - No Gyms(thing of the past)
    - Main pokemon- Lunar or Solar(can't have both without trading)
    - Underwater is back!
    - New maps
    - New scripts
    - New allies
    - New enemies and rivals
    - New characters(Credit to B&W)
    - New tiles
    - New text box/ hp box
    -D/P, Custom made pokemon
    - No PokeDex!!! (you wont need it)
    - New Region Map/ Region

.:Screenie's Center:.
    PokemonLUNAR_SOLAR-1.jpg

.:Downloads(beta's, alpha's):.
    None as of yet

.:Team:.
    BrokenRoses & Gabriel Micheal Skye=bro team

.:Bugs & Glitches:.
    None that have shown up so far.

.:Credits:.
    Eric Collian,Gabriel Micheal Skye, DarkAlex, Skyye, Top_hitman101, skOria

Last edited:

kid1513

~ Pixel Artist
    Years
  • Hmm...All of your tiles belong to B&W...
    That's mean your hack looks so familiar to me...I just hope something else new...
    Anyway, good story and good luck, guy!

PS: First post!!! :D

BrokenRoses

Years
  • Hmm...All of your tiles belong to B&W...
    That's mean your hack looks so familiar to me...I just hope something else new...
    Anyway, good story and good luck, guy!

PS: First post!!! :D
    thanx and yes this has B&W tiles(which did credit) and some custome from friends

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Did skOria give you permission to use the tiles/OWs from B&W? If you didn't get permission, that's stealing, even if you give credit.

Now, moving onto the hack and other stuff;

Those screenshots look really, really, empty. It might just be the lack of people, or it could be lack of eye-catching mapping. The mountains are straight for the most part, which is generally a no-no, and on Route 1, there's literally nothing above the gate, aside from several rows of trees, which is also something we'd like to avoid.

The storyline, although a bit commonplace nowadays, isn't too bad. It could use a bit of sprucing up here and there, but it's generally decent.

Also, that (piss off *****s if you hate) isn't really needed. Moderators decide if someone is "hating" or not, and then they delete that person's post.

Also, you left a [/quote] tag at the end of your first post.

BrokenRoses

Years
  • Did skOria give you permission to use the tiles/OWs from B&W? If you didn't get permission, that's stealing, even if you give credit.

Now, moving onto the hack and other stuff;

Those screenshots look really, really, empty. It might just be the lack of people, or it could be lack of eye-catching mapping. The mountains are straight for the most part, which is generally a no-no, and on Route 1, there's literally nothing above the gate, aside from several rows of trees, which is also something we'd like to avoid.

The storyline, although a bit commonplace nowadays, isn't too bad. It could use a bit of sprucing up here and there, but it's generally decent.

Also, that (piss off *****s if you hate) isn't really needed. Moderators decide if someone is "hating" or not, and then they delete that person's post.

Also, you left a
    tag at the end of your first post.[/quote]
    yes I did recieve permission XD
    and yes I know that the screenies are crappy XD
    I needed some quick images so I can place them in the form
    the people,warps,scripts arnt added yet until I finish mapping route1(reson why it looked empty XD)
    well thanx for the story compliment, its somthing random me & my bro came up with when we were bored

ҳ̸ҲRichie

SkOria
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    Sorry friend but i don't remember you... actually i don'tn know who are you... so what?
    did I give you permission to hacking my hack??? (that sounds funny, sorry if the questions has a bad estructure)
    Well I see... the same palettes in the bag, the same OW, the same flower shop...
    woow I say it again: you have hacked my hack!!

Anyways, i think is better if you take a empty or clean rom and then you hacked it (hacked is a verb XD)
    but how I said, you just have mapping a bit on my hack:
    So, change this please... but if you don't wanna do that, i couldn't do something...
    I just wanted the users of this forum know that this is my hack...

By the way... if you need something and I can help you, just tell me... 'cause I don't want to ruining
    your hack, how i said is better if you make your own graphics... If you do this you affect my work
    because the people will not know what is the original Pokémon Never BW (if yours or mine)
    Good luck!

Last edited:

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    Well done mate, you just earned yourself a four point infraction for hack theft.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back