• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Lustrous Silver

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
Years
  • Why are you guys like that..?
    As I said, there's gonna be new events here (I don't wanna spoil it, I kinda promised DP Master 92 not to...)

They can't keep things up if all of you leave a negative post here...

Well we can and also, you need to know not everyone likes everyones hack. Also he can learn from it, and let pokenaruto make funny statments. LOL

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Guess you're right.., but it seems I'm the only one defending this hack...
    Oh well...

Best of luck, anyways...

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
  • There are reasons i dont make my own hack and here they are: i am horrible at making up a story, There would be too many problems as members of the group wont know what i am looking for in a map and making a remake is different because the maps wont have issues and I am making up all of the extra event scripts right now.

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
    Years
  • Good stories are optional, you can just go with the normal "Kid wants to be a pokemon master" theme. Making your own maps from scratch is hard work, so try to practice, and do what I did for my hacks. I drew a simple outline on paper, and then improvised using the tile available for me. Don't be afraid to try something new as well, something thats never been in a hack.

Apple Inc.

Years
    Guess you're right.., but it seems I'm the only one defending this hack...
    Oh well...

Best of luck, anyways...

Well, I am defending it too and i am working on getting ASM hackers, If you can ASM edit please PM me

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
  • Yep it's not like you have to make it have brand new scripts
    but its gonna get peoples attention.! personaly i don't like it so far but make a few changes like maybe go to the 4th gen region after johto.
    Like the little things like that make a game enjoy able and maybe extra things in maps. SO... just think about it

you know the littlest thing's like snow like Tutti did becomes a huge attracton. even maybe some bits go to old times like johto histories,
    you could do what ever you want please not same old G/S/C remake.
    You know maybe stuff like you meet lance and have a dragon event.
    Maybe have a totally new story like starting in pallet town and moving to johto?

Apple Inc.

Years
  • Yep it's not like you have to make it have brand new scripts
    but its gonna get peoples attention.! personaly i don't like it so far but make a few changes like maybe go to the 4th gen region after johto.
    Like the little things like that make a game enjoy able and maybe extra things in maps. SO... just think about it

you know the littlest thing's like snow like Tutti did becomes a huge attracton. even maybe some bits go to old times like johto histories,
    you could do what ever you want please not same old G/S/C remake.
    You know maybe stuff like you meet lance and have a dragon event.
    Maybe have a totally new story like starting in pallet town and moving to johto?

About the thing with lance:
    Spoiler:

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • Man you guys are judging a book by its cover. It just started, so give it some time to uh get some more progress. Maybe leave PC for a few days and come back and look at the thread and see if it has anything new. Nice screenshots by the way!

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    Let me sought this mess out.
    There are alot of people who would enjoy playing another remake, but some who think there are too many. Every hack has a right to be how they like, and the hacker has the right to make whatever he wishes. I didn't see anyone have a flame at me for remaking. You never know, this hack might even get far.

For those who do continue to argue, it is off topic, and they should be reported. I wont do it myself, but everyone continues to argue. Let Garfieldlover make this hack, he could make a good hack. Even if it's not as good as ShinyGold, it doesn't really matter. A Hack is a hack and has every right any other hack has.

pokemon1.0

zeikku SSJ7!
    Years
  • Let me sought this mess out.
    There are alot of people who would enjoy playing another remake, but some who think there are too many. Every hack has a right to be how they like, and the hacker has the right to make whatever he wishes. I didn't see anyone have a flame at me for remaking. You never know, this hack might even get far.

For those who do continue to argue, it is off topic, and they should be reported. I wont do it myself, but everyone continues to argue. Let Garfieldlover make this hack, he could make a good hack. Even if it's not as good as ShinyGold, it doesn't really matter. A Hack is a hack and has every right any other hack has.

youre totaly right man, thnx for your support, i had this lil argument on the silver wing thread too,♠εx.. i consider you a friend also, you understand what a lot of people dont XD, you never know this hack may have many additional features which other hacks do not..

constructive critisism is ok..but insulting a hack before it has even been a beta is wrong..you havent even seen what this guy can do yet

and garfeild lover im going to try spriting...although im using my fone atm due to my pc breaking..il do the sprites at school..tell me what u need?

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    passing over the useless criticism about remakes just because it's OMG-SO-TRENDY doing it, i'd like to point out that he has already underlined how it would have NEW areas and NEW events and NEW story so how the hell can u call this OLD/BORING/ALREADY-DONE-TOO-MANY-TIMES!
    I'll support this hack! And i'll eat a shoe if it won't be original!

(...please be original... i hate cautchou :P)

Apple Inc.

Years
  • Attention Shiny Silver shoppers: The Beta and Alpha won't be out for a while so while you are waiting check out other GSC remakes like Crystal Shards, Glowing Silver and of course Shiny Gold.

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2010
    hey man, sorry i haven't been on, i will do your banner!

and good luck with your hack!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Yay, Flipboi is back.
    Anyways, I can't believe there is already 4 pages of spam official Shiny Silver discussion! Can't wait to see more tiles, too.

Keep it up, Garfield!

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2010
    Hey Esmas thanks!

Anyways garfield, I made your banner, you got it.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back