• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Lustrous Silver

Should this hack be renamed Lustrous Gold and share a thread with Glowing Silver?

• Rename it but don't share thread with Glowing Silver

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Don't rename it or share thread with Glowing Silver

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Rename it and share thread

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Don't rename it but share thread

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
    We are currently working on overworld sprites. They will be the GSC Hero and Heroin but be DP styled.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Well, actually. Unlike the original Silver you dont have to defeat the Pokemon league to go to the next region. You will be able to venture through both regions before defeating the Johto League.

I'm guessing you stole my Idea of not having to do the Gym's to progress further into the game?

Apple Inc.

Years
    I'm guessing you stole my Idea of not having to do the Gym's to progress further into the game?

What are you talking about, that South Park hack? I haven't stolen anything from that, I haven't even seen it yet (not a big South Park fan). You have to defeat all of the gyms in the game. You have to. . . .
    Spoiler:

In Beta 2. . . .
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    What you mentioned in the spoiler about the double battle is a bit creepy in my opinion...

Apple Inc.

Years
    The Music is all thanks to Cartman. He is inserting DP tracks for me too

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I find the new background music in the Lance battle music pretty good, however, I can't describe it, but it hurts my ears ('cause I have a sensitive hearing :().

But don't mind me, GL, just continue the great work! ;)
    Spoiler:

wishing for the best of luck! ;)

Apple Inc.

Years
    That was just the battle we showed a sample with. It will apply to All Elite four members, Champion, and Gym leaders

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    The music is pretty good, but I wouldn't really like it in the game. It's just... a bit annoying. And it doesn't fit with the Fire Red-style music. It's too... Ruby. ;3

I wouldn't really mind, feel free to keep it there if you want.

Apple Inc.

Years
    That was actually my favorite track from RSE. It will apply to All Elite four members and champions. I will replace the Champion with a revamped version of the rival theme from GSC. (I think that one is the coolest battle track in GSC) If you want to revamp it PM me, I already have it in standard form in midi format.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I would like a remixed G/C New Bark Town Theme for New Bark Town

That would be...I don't know...Awesome?

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    One thing I beleive is that you need a few more tile variations in the game, theres not many tile changes.

If you want I could make you some new tiles, but just remember, when Inserting new tiles do it on a copied version of the rom to prevent crashes.

Good luck on the rest of your hack.

Apple Inc.

Years
    One thing I beleive is that you need a few more tile variations in the game, theres not many tile changes.

If you want I could make you some new tiles, but just remember, when Inserting new tiles do it on a copied version of the rom to prevent crashes.

Good luck on the rest of your hack.

Well, we are working on DP tiles that will be in Beta/alpha 1 but not the preview.
    If you are lucky we will have the preview out by Xmas

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
    Years
    is that one guy in the Violet City map behind the dude w/ the white hair knocked out?

Apple Inc.

Years
    is that one guy in the Violet City map behind the dude w/ the white hair knocked out?

Yes
    Spoiler:

Also if you are able to any thing with inserting or revamping music drop me a PM or IM.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2014
    I'm new here, but this has really stolen my attention from Shiny Gold. Anyway, just a couple of questions...

1. Will the National Dex be enabled from the beginning?
    2. Are evolutionary stones going to be so tedious to obtain like in the original Gold and Silver?

Apple Inc.

Years
    I'm new here, but this has really stolen my attention from Shiny Gold. Anyway, just a couple of questions...

1. Will the National Dex be enabled from the beginning?
    2. Are evolutionary stones going to be so tedious to obtain like in the original Gold and Silver?

Yes, the national dex is needed to see alll of the Pokemon you will be seeing in Johto and Sinnoh. I am still thinking of how you will obtain them. (hmm) maybe I could replace unneeded items so I can use some of the stones from Diamond and Pearl

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back