• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Lustrous Silver

Should this hack be renamed Lustrous Gold and share a thread with Glowing Silver?

• Rename it but don't share thread with Glowing Silver

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Don't rename it or share thread with Glowing Silver

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Rename it and share thread

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Don't rename it but share thread

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Just a future warning could "Esmas" please stop using my work without giving credit.
    I just found an old hack where he gave someone two heroes I made, saying he had made them. He went on to say he would change them so they would look nothing like the ones I made, but all he did was make the colours more bright. I would have posted there but it has been closed since then.
    Just a little notice for people to have a little bit more consideration for people's work.

Anyway, I really like how this hack is going! It looks great and I love the idea of mixing up Johto with Sinnoh, I dont know if you knew but I am too making my own Sinnoh maps.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2009
    Hm... woah, I never said you could use them, Garfield. Sorry, Kyledove. He told me if I had any "DP-styled" GSC sprites, so I gave him those saying they were yours, but maybe you didn't catch that? And in the older hack, yes, those sprites were yours at first. But the last "beta" I sent wasn't yours, and it was a scratch.

By the way, this is Esmas, just got a new account.

Well, any news? Saw you restarted...

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Its fine to use them, I gave out a lot of tiles a while back for the public to use, and the gsc heroes were one of them.

I'm saying, give credit where credit is due.
    Pokemon Lustrous Silver

Infact there is the actual file I gave out.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2009
    Well, the one with the yellow hat and jacket is from the Manga, while the white one with the white hat and jacket is from the Anime. So I like the Manga Pokémon Adventures a lot and I personally like the yellow one better. Good luck, Garfield.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
    I think I willl use the one on the bottom as the one on top looks too much like the Hero colorwise. Would you happen to have bicycle or running sprites of them?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2010
    Hi, I'm new here and this looks great. I have 2 quick questions though.. will all the 493 pokemon be in the game? and if so, will I be able to catch them before I beat the game?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Hi, I'm new here and this looks great. I have 2 quick questions though.. will all the 493 pokemon be in the game? and if so, will I be able to catch them before I beat the game?

No not all 493 Pokemon will be availible

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
    Nice hack, i love the maps but this seems like a remake, won't that make it boring?

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
    Okay, I have lost 2 scripters. Kristian temporarily and Forgotten Memory permanently. They either quit hacking, left PC, or are working on another game. I am going to ask this thread be closed 48 hours after this post. I can develop a new team of scripters in this time.
    Wanted: Scripter, Mininum ability: Followme

PS. How do you like the staff banners? I made them myself

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back