• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mapping Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
Years
  • Sylph said:
    The tilesets can be found on the Game development's Game resources thread, but be sure to credit whoever made the graphics you'll use ;).
    I'll write one about cities soon...
    I was wondering if I could try and write one too, you know for dungeons like the tin tower or something?
    I think that I would help me to understand exactly how to map the more difficult places in my game.

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    hey can someone tell me how to put sprites in them like the trainers tress rocks flowers etc.Pls PM me this plss!!

And do you need an rpg maker for this and do i need to dowload it to make a map hehe PM me this also!!!

OK thx!!!

Last edited:

Rixorster

Would it help if i make mapping tutorials for RM2k3? ;D

exteradude

I could make a sea route tut, if you'd like me to...

tdata

Pokemon GX
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    Gyms are almost as easy as a pokemon center... except Sabrina's gym... That one is a pain to make.

I's got a request. A largeish pokemon "city" focusing on the fillers. No one seems to do verywell on the larger towns.

Xuxa88

Ducked!!! Xuxa88
    Years
  • This thread is to good to have been lost. Let my post revive it. Sorry to the people who will get mad at me for reviving old threads but this is too good to be lost among the others.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • ...even if this board allows thread revival within two months from the last post, TWO YEARS is a bit too much.

So, sorry but I can't let your post revive this :x

~Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back