• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Marble Help thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 16, 2014
    HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

help! how do u download pokemon marble, and what do you need to download with it and do you need to connect it all?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    help! how do u download pokemon marble, and what do you need to download with it and do you need to connect it all?

Yeesh...
    Go to the front page of pokemon marble(its stickied i think) and download the .ips patch.
    Put the .ips patch on a clean fr rom.
    what do you mean by "do you need to connect it all"?

Years
    • ph
    • Seen Jun 29, 2008
    um... i'm having a problem here. i already have the train ticket from laetitia but the egg train is not yet functional due to driver of the train having issues. what should i do?

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • um... i'm having a problem here. i already have the train ticket from laetitia but the egg train is not yet functional due to driver of the train having issues. what should i do?
    go to the room where you met Glass Army (if you already did) than press A on things and you will get a CLOCK BOMB. Hand it to THE PHANTOM near the drivers and he will let you go and then you can go (it's fast!)

Years
    • ph
    • Seen Jun 29, 2008
    don't know wat to do!!!

like i said i just got the train ticket to the egg train. i'm about to acquire the cut but the egg train is not functioning. i already have the charmed tag, finished fighing people at the cobalstation park. y is the train not working? haven't encounter yet the Glass Army

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    like i said i just got the train ticket to the egg train

If you got the Train Ticket then you can board the train.

If you don't have the Train Ticket, grab the Charmed Tag and head to Grace Beach near Kellygreen Town and talk to Laetitia.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2016
    How does Armorito evolve? Mine's already level 36, and I've seen an Armorazo at 23. Am I seeing things, or did I miss a chance for evolution?

saminater

hacker in training
    Years
  • hi

no actually in all pokemon games pokemon u battle may be way before evolution stage but there evolved. (once i fought a lvl 26 charizard)

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    need help

i downloaded pokemon marble but i do not no how to play it cause it doesnt have the gba or gbc thing to play on the vba

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    I don't know if it's only me but I can't go to the second floor in the museum, does anyone else have this problem?

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Helping out some people.

I downloaded Pokemon marble but i do not know how to play it cause it dosent have the gba or gbc thing to play on the vba

Of Course you cant play it, it is not a rom! it is a patch which you need to apply to a fire red rom and if you can't open the patch, download the LIPS PATCHER from whack a hack.
    I don't know if it's only me but I can't go to the second floor in the museum, does anyone else have this problem?

You USED to be able to till the new beta came out but I don't know why maybe the warps or the tile effect has been changed, I will look into this.
    How do you get the Marige glass to go to mirage tower in beta 2.1?

You need to finish the dancing competition in Cyan town to get a Mirage glass.

Last edited:

conorconor

the faithful
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2012
    help me i went into a house and my game froze
    i cant save the gameso i had to restart =(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back