• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Marble Help thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fendaril

Novice Mario 64 hacker.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2010
    Put all your Marble troubles here and Baro or someone else will help you.....just don't ask me.

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
    Years
    Put all your Marble troubles here and Baro or someone else will help you.....just don't ask me.

Ok......

If you create a help thread you should be offering help yourself and not asking for other to do it for you, let alone the author of the hack.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    this is neat.
    this would help the main Marble thread to be clean from same questions being asked over and over and OVER again. :P

also, you should put up a FAQ on your first post.
    And the first entry would be the 'where's HM CUT' question. ;)

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
    You get CUT after getting into the EGG TRAIN, the hermit in Wist castle gives it to you after you save him from the yakuza and the Glass Army.

Also, if you don't have a pokemon that has cut at that moment (necessary to pass through) you can catch a ninjice in wistwoods.

Also, if you don't have balls, the ghost that wanders in the forest will give some to you.

Also, if your party is full, you can access the boxes from the house where you respawn if you die.

I meditated that part enough to avoid getting stuck.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    thanx but how can i get to the train...? the guy says that i don't have ticket... where can i get...?

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
    To get the ticket, go to the house in the beach near kellygreen town with the charmed tag.

And no, you can't get fly

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    WTF?

the ghost has shadow tag, can't escape...:disappoin:surprised:

Sky
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    After get Explosion, I go to Whiteclay TOwn, and What is next place ??

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
    After get Explosion, I go to Whiteclay TOwn, and What is next place ??
    It's the end of the beta. Although maybe you're not done if you didn't already know that (you meet Baro at the end and he tells you so)

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    Why is it in Whiteclay Town like when you go in a house, you came out from another?

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
    Why is it in Whiteclay Town like when you go in a house, you came out from another?
    Because I can.

Seriously, just that. (the alternative would be similar of what happens at the molehills when you enter in a "fake" house.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back