• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
  • Found some bugs. I'm at Narcissus Town, by the way. And just like last time - nothing game-breaking.

do2Rnim.png
    2BIkkko.png

Wrong movement permission at Fatsia Path.

xstD3kI.png

This girl has no script. Narcissus Town.

And so is this gentleman:
    crXPHWI.png

jm3x621.png

I can't go to the space where I'm facing.

HPYE5zR.png
    MtDF23P.png

I think the script got accidentally cut. Narcissus Town, PC.

lCERf4I.png

I don't know if this is a bug or not. Did you put that TM there on purpose? Narcissus Town, PC.

s2oJqqd.png

No script. Sorrel Village

pR52fWz.png
    Weg627b.png

Unedited scripts. Sorrel Village

8JdowbF.png

This one has no script at all, Sorrel Village.

Reactions: Sun

sengana

lovely potato
    Years
  • it doesn't work for me. everytime I try to patch with NUPS or tsukuyomi, both programs give me error messages like invaild source file
    or what emerald version should I use? because neither USA nor EU version works for me

Myrrsha

im kinda hungry
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2016
    Hi! I love your game sooo much, I've been playing hacks for years and this is one of my favourites. I'm trying to play it on my mobile My Boy emulator, but Ups files don't show up. Is there any way you could have an ips file for patching onto my old save? Thanks and keep up the good work! :)

(also can you contact me at my email myrrsha@yahoo if it isn't too big a deal? Thanks :P)

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    i really love to see the portraits when the mc talks,.look good., good luck finishing the hack

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    Hi! I love your game sooo much, I've been playing hacks for years and this is one of my favourites. I'm trying to play it on my mobile My Boy emulator, but Ups files don't show up. Is there any way you could have an ips file for patching onto my old save? Thanks and keep up the good work! :)

(also can you contact me at my email myrrsha@yahoo if it isn't too big a deal? Thanks :P)

i may not be helpful, but, cant you apply the patch to the rom first using computer then transfer it to your mobile emulator? some patch does not applicable with old save data (i may be wrong tho).,

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Probably one of the greatest ROMs I have played to date.
    (I only started about 5-6 months ago lol).
    The game runs smoothly and there are only some minor things like spelling errors, but the only problem I have besides that is that your character and your assistant both have the same color hair when you are in full screen XD.
    Really bugs me when you follow her into the room lol.

Anyways I really enjoyed it and I reccommend it to anyone getting into ROM hacking.

Regards,
    Sharrkyy

Thanks.

YAY! Beta 3's out! Just a quick question (sorry if this is answered already), will our saves from beta 2 be compatible with beta 3?

Yes, of course you can use the saved file of the previous beta.

Everything seems great exept for one thing, some pokemon sprites look bad, no offense buddy, but other than that, this is an epic game, can't wait for the final version.Goodluck dude

I see. I may change the sprites when I'm free, thanks.

where should i go.. i finished the 7th gym quest -.- and it was so long i haven't play this hack anymore so i forgot what should to do next =.=

Go to Cosmos Village and then go to Mt. Honeysuckle.

where can i find diancie and jirachi ??
    and does it end in hall of fame
    when they record my achivement in hall of fame it doesnt save as usual
    rather after that i just move in hall of fame someone help

It's not difficule to find them, Diancie can be found near Oleander City, Jirachi can be found somewhere in Caligonum Town.

I've found some bugs, nothing game breaking so far.

b46dhoP.png

Unedited script in Crowfoot Village, I think.

kiHcTLd.png

Border glitch. Crowfoot Village.

biL42NT.png

Unedited script in Spirulina City.

ON4pe0Z.png

Can't go in the space where I was facing.

Same here:
    3ftmGsV.png

Now, I'm done. But, I have one question:

qo1uD6V.png

I thought you have already did the world map? Or am I mistaken?

Thanks, I've fixed these in Beta3.2, and I think I've changed the world map, I don't know what happened to your rom.

I've got 5 pokemon team with me all the time. it's formed of growlithe,venosaur,blastoise, lucario and minccino.
    and i have 4 badges..i started playing again yesterday because i thought you maybe fixed this bug. but i guess i was wrong.
    so this is what happens, if it' either a stone evolution or a lvl up evolution that i try to make, the game freezes. and sincerely that suck's since the only reason why am i playing this game is because of the Mega Evolutions :/
    and i always get a arcanine in any pokemon game i play.... so do you guys know what am i doing wrong or is it a bug? :/

This didn't happen to me when I test it out, maybe you should try to patch the .ups file to a clean rom again.

Ace Attorney backbround? Too cool*__*

Yes, the courtroom things are from Ace Attorney. That's true.

i'll have to check this out when i have more time, but judging from the screenshots this looks like a fun game. i really like the character headshot sprites, haven't seen that done a lot.

Thanks.

There's a bug when u enter colchicine city it sends u bad to the professors lab

What do you mean? I didn't fins anything wrong in that event.

Where to get charmander or torchic?

Try to talk with everyone in each town, you'll find them.

Oh yeah, I am stuck now at Pokemon Center because I am becoming a jag tossing the anti mega.

Could you help me like seriously? XD

So, that happened... I don't know what to do to help you because you shouldn't do that, maybe you'll have to restart.

may I ask what is the base rom for this? I keep getting checksum error when patching

It's a hack of Emerld Version. I think you can learn it from the title of this thread.

Found some bugs. I'm at Narcissus Town, by the way. And just like last time - nothing game-breaking.

do2Rnim.png
    2BIkkko.png

Wrong movement permission at Fatsia Path.

xstD3kI.png

This girl has no script. Narcissus Town.

And so is this gentleman:
    crXPHWI.png

jm3x621.png

I can't go to the space where I'm facing.

HPYE5zR.png
    MtDF23P.png

I think the script got accidentally cut. Narcissus Town, PC.

lCERf4I.png

I don't know if this is a bug or not. Did you put that TM there on purpose? Narcissus Town, PC.

s2oJqqd.png

No script. Sorrel Village

pR52fWz.png
    Weg627b.png

Unedited scripts. Sorrel Village

8JdowbF.png

This one has no script at all, Sorrel Village.

I see, these are fixed now.

What is needed for the 3.1 update and where can I find it

You need an ups patcher and a clean Emerld rom.

i got 8th badge now iam stuck cant find how to get to ivara league anyone help me pls.

You need to go there from Fluorescent Jungle.

it doesn't work for me. everytime I try to patch with NUPS or tsukuyomi, both programs give me error messages like invaild source file
    or what emerald version should I use? because neither USA nor EU version works for me

You need to find a certain USA Version of Emerld version.

Is there a ETA on when the game will be 100% finished?

I don't know, I think I still need time.

i really love to see the portraits when the mc talks,.look good., good luck finishing the hack

Thanks.

Is the PSS split in this game?

Yes.

@1158 where is the gate?

2iaeoom.png

You can find it in Fluorescent Jungle.

Beta3.2 released for fixing some glitches, Latias will be available in this fixed version.
    Link:
    https://www.mediafire.com/?0q32zs1lujyusnt

Years
  • Thanks.

This didn't happen to me when I test it out, maybe you should try to patch the .ups file to a clean rom again.

I just tried, and it didn't work...
    well this definitely suck's. i was really excited about this game. -.-

Back