• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    thanks

Ok i did it using ignore then I have a question :where is mt.honeysuckle?
    Forgot that

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2023
    I've tried patching this on three different Emerald ROMS, but all give me the same "invalid CRC32" error message.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Hey 1158, which Pokemon Emerald rom did you use as the base for this hack? Can you just provide the name of the site where you got it from or the name of the ROM? Thanks.

Years
  • Where is it ?I'm being crazy too

Go to Hula Town. Go to the town's right exit, which is called Cycads Path (check it on the Pokenav), and then walk a little bit more, when you see a stair and a hiker, go there, and you'll see a cave door, and voila! You're in Mt. Honeysuckle!

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    Thanks

Go to Hula Town. Go to the town's right exit, which is called Cycads Path (check it on the Pokenav), and then walk a little bit more, when you see a stair and a hiker, go there, and you'll see a cave door, and voila! You're in Mt. Honeysuckle!

Thanks very much

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2023
    im one of those people who want a game with interesting plot

and i want to say i really like the story , man the beginning was awsome , i also have played victory fire and resolute , they were great too , but this game blow me up .

also may i ask , does the current beta have beldum and if so where is it ?

and one more thing , you said this game is 80% completed , does it mean there's only one region , and some small extra event after elite four event ? sorry , just only get 1st gym badge so i dont know how the story go at that point , i really want to know but you dont have to tell me

Last edited:
    Years
  • This is a glitch that moves like - horn drill/fissure which have a 1hit ko and 30 accuracy never miss,

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2015
    I'm sorry but what is the rom for this? I downloaded over 6 emerald roms, each from a different site and every single one gives me an error of "Input Checksum is invalid" in Tsukuyomi and the other one NUPS gives me the error of "This patch doesn't match the file." I want to know where is the rom that would allow me to patch it or if someone can upload a patched rom which would have been lots easier to mediafire or something like that.

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
  • I'm sorry but what is the rom for this? I downloaded over 6 emerald roms, each from a different site and every single one gives me an error of "Input Checksum is invalid" in Tsukuyomi and the other one NUPS gives me the error of "This patch doesn't match the file." I want to know where is the rom that would allow me to patch it or if someone can upload a patched rom which would have been lots easier to mediafire or something like that.

Use NUPS instead, and select the 'Ignore' option. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    Is the region on the right of the map part of Ivara? Or is it a new region that will be available in a future beta?

Back