• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mercury

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2021
    Yeah I have but I haven't shown them yet I will show them soon.
    Ryu I suggest revealing one sooner or later. The game has really slowed down and I'm afraid people may start to lose interest in a really good game. Have you added any new features or brushed up the graphics?

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
    Ryu I suggest revealing one sooner or later. The game has really slowed down and I'm afraid people may start to lose interest in a really good game. Have you added any new features or brushed up the graphics?

well I am adding new features and it is taking longer then I expected because I am beta testing raptor so yeah it's kind of slow at the moment.

Mini Update:
    So here is the evo line for the water starter Monzard
    Pokemon Mercury

So enjoy this update because it might be a little while before I do a new one.​

phoenix456

Rising from the ashes
    Years
    Hey ryushin5 I love the water starter evo line i'm going to choose that as my starter pokemon anyways this looks good and I really can't wait for this big update you are planning to do. :)

megadude33

I'm the Alpha Omega baby
    Years
    Interesting starter evo's they look good, so may I ask how the whole hoverboard feature that is replacing the bike going to work, also if the player has a hoverboard will they be able ride on water making the HM Surf usless?, If anyone else is on the team and has an answer to my two questions could you reply, unless it is a secret then I can understand that.~megadude33

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2013
    Interesting starter evo's they look good, so may I ask how the whole hoverboard feature that is replacing the bike going to work, also if the player has a hoverboard will they be able ride on water making the HM Surf usless?, If anyone else is on the team and has an answer to my two questions could you reply, unless it is a secret then I can understand that.~megadude33
    Ryushin plans on replacing the hms with devices and such, but the hover board won't replace hm surf. There's not much what I can say about the hover board... you obtain it from someone like the bike, and you travel faster.

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2013
    Hey ryushin5 I love the water starter evo line i'm going to choose that as my starter pokemon anyways this looks good and I really can't wait for this big update you are planning to do. :)
    hmm... Ima going to pick fontfoli, probally.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
    the game is progressing at a good pace! keep it up! :D
    Thanks dude well

Small Update:
    Here is a small update showing 2 new legendaries to the game
    UMEO:
    Pokemon Mercury

UMIA:
    Pokemon Mercury
    these are the guardian pokemon that protect a certain Item that you will find out later in the game if some of you are like hey i've seen a pic of these pokemon before then you are right Cascadegonpory from devaintart created these fakemon so credit goes to him and credit to 44tim44 for the sprites. :D​

Last edited:

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
    I like the overall design of those legendaries. I will be waiting to see what item it is that they protect.

Aweomse work man,
    Captian Arcane

shinylugia249

I'm back
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    Those sprites look great. Can't wait to see them
    in-game. It's been a while since i've looked at this
    thread and you've made quite some progress! Good luck to you and your team!

Back