• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 27, 2020
Wow ! just caught a shiny hitmonlee !!! too bad I don't have a spot for him in my team...

By the way Zoroark's illusion doesn't really work since it has no influence on the moves of the opposing trainer and it sometimes doesn't work as intended (f. ex. Zoroark takes the form of the pokemon it is supposed to but it is still called Zoroark, or it doesn't take the form of the last pokemon but when launching the pokeball the trainer still shouts the name of the other pokemon).

Lastly, fletchinder (and it's evolution, Talonflame) doesn't learn fly even though it is supposed to. The only solution I found was to put it in it's learnset in the pokemon editor.
EDIT: I noticed it doesn't learn anything at all actually. Not a single TM can be used on him... What can I do to fix that?
in page 30 there a new file TM you have to download and copy it to Data folder so that gen 6 pokemon can learn TM

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 15, 2022
Is it just me, or manectric's mega evolution doesn't work?
I have manectricite equipped on it, mega ring everything.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 5, 2017
can someone tell me where moon map is and where darell is from the defeat lai quest

on mt tarot when i go right to the V to go to regigigas i have an invisible wall under the wooden bridge
someone help

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
how can i evolve nosepass? the caves/routes that let me evolve it in past games are not really avaialable here (yet dunno if u named a cave for this )

this game is great , the story too

PS: i read above that u cant teach tm/hm to gen6 pokemon is that still a thing? and what is the solution besdies the site suggested at page30 which looks sketchier than a lure in a bad neighorhood

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 10, 2016
Why did you intentionally lower the catch rates on almost all the pokemon? I get trying to make it harder but its really just an annoyance that I have to throw 10 pokeballs to catch pokemon at the start of the game.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 10, 2017
lighting alex
could you tell me
how i can add mega greninja in ths game ???
or could you do that for me, pleasee
is there any application or tools that can do that ??
and from editor.exe application why after i edit some data on pokemon it show me error message
thanks before

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 20, 2019
When I try opening the game, it says

"Script 'Title Screen' line 18: NameError occured.
uninitialized constant Scene_Intro::PBSpecies"

Any idea how to fix?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
So i searched on google 'pokemon fan game with all the legendaries' and this popped up.
Isearch the post and find that it says that al pokemon are in this game, but does that mean that all the legendaries are also obtainable? Beacuse i would love that.(I am sorry if there are misspells in my english i am still learning)

Years
  • Age 54
  • MA.
  • Seen Oct 7, 2016
I have noticed that all Legendary Pokemon are able to be caught. Some before Elite Four and others after Elite Four. I hope that helps you.

I am wondering if anyone has found the Super Rod location? Also I am having trouble navigating the Mt. Frost maze part. I got to the top once and I don't remember how I did the maze the first time I got to the top of Mt. Frost so if I could get a reminder from someone how to navigate the maze it would be helpful. Is the stone to evolve Eevee there and the Ice stone for the Four Seasons Island Quest there at the top? Nevermind I figured out the maze and found both the ice stone for the quest and the one for evolving eevee. Now to look for the final stone for the 4 seasons island quest.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2023
Where can I get a Ditto or a Smoochum? Can I see it through the editor?

Years
  • Age 54
  • MA.
  • Seen Oct 7, 2016
Ditto is in the bottom area of Mt. Tarot you will need to be the league champion and have completed team rocket and are able to go for Mewto that resides in the bottom area of Mt. Tarot. Also you need surf and dive to get to the ladder in the beginning of the cave. Smoochum is in Mt. Frost.

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2023
Ditto is in the bottom area of Mt. Tarot you will need to be the league champion and have completed team rocket and are able to go for Mewto that resides in the bottom area of Mt. Tarot. Also you need surf and dive to get to the ladder in the beginning of the cave. Smoochum is in Mt. Frost.

Thanks,I got both of them. But speaking of Ditto - are the breeding mechanics bugged or something? I got a female Tympole and a Ditto - put them in the day care - out of 15 eggs,all I've gotten is female Tympoles,not one male. Not only that but the Tympoles don't inherit their mom's ability(Hydration),I've got like 14 Tympoles with Swift Swim and only one with Hydration. Isn't there like an 80% chance of the offspring inheriting the mom's ability?

Years
  • Age 54
  • MA.
  • Seen Oct 7, 2016
It totally sounds like it is bugged. I notice that in battle I have a move with 5/5 pp use and I use it once and it goes from 5/5 to 3/5 and other times it seems to work normal. So it might be another bug like the one you are noticing.

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2023
It totally sounds like it is bugged. I notice that in battle I have a move with 5/5 pp use and I use it once and it goes from 5/5 to 3/5 and other times it seems to work normal. So it might be another bug like the one you are noticing.

Oooorrr you're against a Pokemon with the Pressure ability?

Years
  • Age 54
  • MA.
  • Seen Oct 7, 2016
Yeah it might have been as I don't pay to much attention to when it happens and if you or anyone has found the super rod please post the location to get it. Does anyone know to to fix script errors or does it need to be fixed by the person that made the game as Goomy can't be evolved without crashing the game. I tried with exp. share equiped at the coliseum and it evolved into Sliggoo but when it got to next level it crashed the game, so I tried leveling it outside and got it to evolve into sliggoo then got it to level 62 to evolve it to Goodra it gave me a script error for evolving it. I would love to evolve it to Goodra.

Last edited:
Back