• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)

Mikachu

Veteren Trainer
Years
    • Age 27
    • Cali
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I'm using VBA-Mac and when I download the game it says .exe and just shuts the emulator down, any idea why it won't work?

This isnt a hack game that works on emulators. This game runs when you click on the .exe file its self. This is made with rpg maker, not based off of a rom, thus it will not open with an emulator. Just download and extract all files to a folder and click the .exe. It should then work perfectly fine.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2021
    This isnt a hack game that works on emulators. This game runs when you click on the .exe file its self. This is made with rpg maker, not based off of a rom, thus it will not open with an emulator. Just download and extract all files to a folder and click the .exe. It should then work perfectly fine.

Thank you so much!

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2016
    I wanna ask about EXP system in this game. I wonder if the exp my pkm receives each time will be reduced when my pkm levels up but the wild one's level is still the same

phosphate5

Random little kid
    Years
  • The game crashed while I was exiting a cave in Mt. Priest and saved itself in that state, and now I'm stuck in a seemingly infinite row of trees and can't move. Any way to fix this?

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2016
    Where can I find a Pokemon with the Frisk ability? Also, where canI find Phantump?

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    I wanna ask about EXP system in this game. I wonder if the exp my pkm receives each time will be reduced when my pkm levels up but the wild one's level is still the same
    What exactly do you mean? Pokemon will get less experience the stronger they are than the opposing Pokemon. I'm not sure if that's what you meant...

The game crashed while I was exiting a cave in Mt. Priest and saved itself in that state, and now I'm stuck in a seemingly infinite row of trees and can't move. Any way to fix this?
    Okay, that's a first. It'd really help if you could remember where exactly this happened in Mt. Priest. I can fix your game if you send me your save file per e-mail. Send me a PM for details if you want me to do it for you.

Where can I find a Pokemon with the Frisk ability? Also, where canI find Phantump?
    Phantump can be found on an island that can be reached via ship from Thrill City, but only after the Pokemon League.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2016
    I have been playing Pokemon Metal for the past few hours and ive defeated the second gym leader, fire gym, and i cant carry on because i dont have the rock smash TM or whatever it is called.

How do i progress in the game?

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2016
    Hi LightningAlex, just started not long ago.. Love this game. Just wanna know is there anywhere i can buy items like rare candies?

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2017
    I love this game so much. I've downloaded the game since july and was hooked ever since. But I am having trouble finding some of the mega stones. Also, where can I find some evolution stones, cause I'm out of sun stone. I cant evolve my gloom. Help me out. And where can I get togepi and some other baby pokemon such as azuril, bonsly, etc. And how can I get to Sea of Bodom? I am on a mission to fill up my dex. LOL. Cant wait for the new updates.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2016
    Hi I am done with the last gym leader and I'm looking for waterfall where is it? Please help.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2016
    What exactly do you mean? Pokemon will get less experience the stronger they are than the opposing Pokemon. I'm not sure if that's what you meant...

Yeah, I mean the stronger my pokemon is, the less exp it will receive if it re-attack the wild pokemon with the same level. Eg. My lv65 Salamence defeats lv40 Charizard and gets 1079 EXP then it grows to lv66, reattacks the same lv40 Charizard and gets only 1037 EXP.
    That's the new experience system in recent pokemon generation

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    I have been playing Pokemon Metal for the past few hours and ive defeated the second gym leader, fire gym, and i cant carry on because i dont have the rock smash TM or whatever it is called.

How do i progress in the game?
    There's an old man in Sterdam City who will give you the TM when you speak with him after defeating Eddie.

Hi LightningAlex, just started not long ago.. Love this game. Just wanna know is there anywhere i can buy items like rare candies?
    Well, you can't buy rare candies... they can be found here and there, but not bought.

I love this game so much. I've downloaded the game since july and was hooked ever since. But I am having trouble finding some of the mega stones. Also, where can I find some evolution stones, cause I'm out of sun stone. I cant evolve my gloom. Help me out. And where can I get togepi and some other baby pokemon such as azuril, bonsly, etc. And how can I get to Sea of Bodom? I am on a mission to fill up my dex. LOL. Cant wait for the new updates.
    Stones can't be found anywhere. They can be given as a reward in the Pokemon Colosseum, or by Hector for defeating him after completing his quest first.

Spoiler:

Unfortunately, it's impossible to evolve some Pokemon in the game as it is now. Those have been my mistakes for not editing their evolutionary methods to match the game's possibility. I've already fixed all of it, so in the updated version it'll be possible to fulfill the Pokedex.

It's been also pointed out to me that stones are rarer than I thought, so I'll increase their number.
    Hi I am done with the last gym leader and I'm looking for waterfall where is it? Please help.
    It can be found in the Victory Road, next to the big waterfall.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2017
    Cool...Can't wait for the updates...Just a suggestion, can you increase the box size to maybe 15...cause i think im out of space to keep my pokemon...Also, help with togepi please?where to find that lovable thing...

ps: went to Sea of Bodom..Whoaaaa it was unexpected...I was on my way evolving some weak pokemon for my pokedex and my only strong pokemon was my level 90 lucario...imagine my surprise when I cant get back to the pokemon centre to access my PC...great storyline...great game...now where to find that cute egg...LOL

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2017
    Hey I've been playing non stop and completed my gen 1 and almost completed my gen 2 and 3 dex. Theres some problems I've encountered tho.

1) I can't get a togepi line..sorry i've been bugging you about this
    2) I've tried evolving eevee to espeon, but it cant even though the happiness is max..now my eevee is at level 60..when i tried leveling up at night, it did evolve to umbreon
    3) I'm pretty sure wurmple cant evolve to silcoon..tried evolving bunch of wurmple and all i got was the other one
    4) Whats the method of getting a shedinja?is it the same as any game..cause i cant get that one too..
    5) How to evolve pokemon such as nosepass and magneton?

sorry for lots of questions..

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Hey I've been playing non stop and completed my gen 1 and almost completed my gen 2 and 3 dex. Theres some problems I've encountered tho.

1) I can't get a togepi line..sorry i've been bugging you about this
    2) I've tried evolving eevee to espeon, but it cant even though the happiness is max..now my eevee is at level 60..when i tried leveling up at night, it did evolve to umbreon
    3) I'm pretty sure wurmple cant evolve to silcoon..tried evolving bunch of wurmple and all i got was the other one
    4) Whats the method of getting a shedinja?is it the same as any game..cause i cant get that one too..
    5) How to evolve pokemon such as nosepass and magneton?

sorry for lots of questions..
    Hi. I'm glad you're enjoying your game.
    1) I'll be damned, the Togepi line really can't be found anywhere in the wild. I'll have a deeper look into it during the update, perhaps it is given by the player somewhere in the game, or perhaps it really can't be obtained. Sorry about that.
    2)-4) Everything looks fine to me. Perhaps you've just been extremely unlucky? Or there's something wrong. I'll take a look at it, but right now it seems fine.
    5) Right now, they evolve by evolving them in the first room of the Aura Cave. I've forgot to change the location of their evolutions during game creation, and by a coincidence the location for their evolution now is the first room of the Aura Cave (the one accessed from Nireen City). I'll change that with the update to the Power Plant and the Rhoads S.I.

Sorry for the inconvenience, hope you still have a great time with it.

Back