• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I love this game, fills all my pokemon needs!
    Also, I PM'ed you LightningAlex.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    As I said before, I love this game, but some sort of guide would be nice. Some parts are pretty confusing.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    Hello! I'm new on the forums.
    I started to play Metal version a few days ago,
    its really a wonderful game
    and one small req
    can u pls tell me where to get all the legendary pokemon
    pls
    and were can i find lucky egg

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello guys! With permission from LightningAlex, I have started a discord of Pokemon metal for people to come and communicate with us and share with us your ideas and thoughts about Pokemon Metal. We would love for you guys to come and support the developer who gave his time to create a very thought out and great fan game.
    https://discord.gg/6j3W5fX

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    from where do u get the megastone for charizard

You need to complete the team Aqua arc for this. On Mount Priest, use dive and come out the other side. Once you've finished the side quest, you can obtain Charizardite X as well as a chance to capture Victini.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    @Lightning: Can you please tell me where to find Piplup/Prinplup please? I've checked the encounter list but it doesn't list the route/location.

Years
  • guess i will succumb and ask about it.
    i checked the pokedex for luvdisc location.
    i went at both, tried surfing, old rod, good rod , for almost an hour, and nothing.
    so .. where is luvdisc? >.>
    if it needs super rod.... that's another thing i'm missing. and i have beaten the league, therefore have all areas accessible to me. and i still can't find it

also the burglar i found near the garchomp, he is just saying he is not doing anything suspicious... well HELLO you have stolen a phone.. and i KNOW it... sheesh i wish i could talk ingame.

still looking for where i will turn my Old Amber into aerodactyl

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2017
    So I just beat the 7th gym and still have not found the hm for fly. Have i missed something haha?

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2016
    Hi! Look do you have a list of pokemon available and their location through the game?
    If not could you tell me if the following pokemon are available to catch:
    Mudkip
    Spiritomb
    Shroomish
    Flabebe or Sylveon
    Nosepass (how to evolve it) or Shieldon
    Skarmory or Fletchling or Larvesta

I want to build this team and i put more alternative pokemon in case that some of the first options are not avaliable.

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2016
    I have been getting an error that kicks me out when I get to the third floor of the Rhoads Science institute. Right when I start the first battle on the floor it kicks me out. Do you know why? Great game so far btw.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2019
    Nice game!

The only issue I have found so far is that people keep calling me a boy when I'm playing as the girl

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2016
    When or how do you unlock the ability to wonder trade. I really want too but don't know how.

Back