• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    Hey!
    First of all, great game!

I just wanted to know if you can get hidden abilities on Pokemon on this game (Like Solar Power on Charizard or Protean on Greninja)?

Cheers :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2016
    Hello! I'm new on the forums.
    I started to play Metal version a few days ago, and i really want to evolve my eevee into a glaceon, however i can't find the Ice Rock. I presume it can be found somewhere in the ice maze? But can anyone give me some precise indications? Thank you!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    how can I get to the Great Pyramid? I really want to use Charizardite X!

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    Great Game and great story... can't wait for update..

i just started recently and i found a bug when i attack pokemon error message appears (but the game didn't crash)

---------------------------
    Pokemon Metal ver.2
    ---------------------------
    Exception: NameError Message: undefined local variable or method `attacker' for #<PokeBattle_Battler:0x8b6be40> PokeBattle_BattlerEffects:672:in `pbCanConfuseSelf?' PokeBattle_MoveEffects:5585:in `pbEffect' PokeBattle_Battler:3128:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget' PokeBattle_Battler:3086:in `each' PokeBattle_Battler:3086:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget' PokeBattle_Battler:3499:in `pbUseMove' PokeBattle_Battler:3473:in `loop' PokeBattle_Battler:3502:in `pbUseMove' PokeBattle_Battler:3705:in `pbProcessTurn' PokeBattle_Battler:3704:in `logonerr' This exception was logged in C:\Users\HollowMoon\Saved Games/Pokemon Metal ver_2/errorlog.txt.

i want to ask
    -where do i get HM DIVE?
    - where is the save data?.. why when i make two folder of pokemon metal the save point is still connect? can i play 2 game with different char and diferrent folder..

regards.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2016
    Hello! I'm new on the forums.
    I started to play Metal version a few days ago, and i really want to evolve my eevee into a glaceon, however i can't find the Ice Rock. I presume it can be found somewhere in the ice maze? But can anyone give me some precise indications? Thank you!!!

Where do you download the game? And if you can, Can i download it for Mac?

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2016
    Where do you download and play this game? Is it possible to play it on a Macbook Pro

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2016
    hey I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to get a zygarde from wonder trade and i just got one from a wonder trade and where are you supposed to find the zygarde

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2016
    End game question
    1.i beat Maxie at the shrine still no idea how to activate the celebi event
    2.i read some where you talk to the lady in magic club about mt. aura for the moon map but i already caught yveltal and she does not give moon map.
    3. the creation trio i got giratina some how because i found the orb for it some where. i dont know where the other two orbs are at.
    4 is keldeo-volcarion in this game?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016
    I love this game, but sadly there are just few issues that I'm afraid are killing the experience slightly.
    1) The crash glitch someone mentioned with the passive abilities meeting.
    2) Fletchling line can't learn any tm OR HM poor bird can't even fly D; my team's core member has to be abandoned, snif*
    3) The map looks super unrefined for some reason. I saw better map in someone's gameplay, I'd like if I could have that as well.

I hope these could be fixed asap. Thanks for this awesome game!

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    ^On page 30 or something, you have to download a file and replace it in the game folder to make 6th gen pokes learn tms/hms

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Where do you download and play this game? Is it possible to play it on a Macbook Pro
    You can download it in the original post on the first page, but sadly it's Windows only. Sorry.

hey I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to get a zygarde from wonder trade and i just got one from a wonder trade and where are you supposed to find the zygarde
    Yeah, you're not supposed to get Zygarde. I've fixed that, but haven't updated the game yet. Sorry.
    Spoiler:

End game question
    1.i beat Maxie at the shrine still no idea how to activate the celebi event
    2.i read some where you talk to the lady in magic club about mt. aura for the moon map but i already caught yveltal and she does not give moon map.
    3. the creation trio i got giratina some how because i found the orb for it some where. i dont know where the other two orbs are at.
    4 is keldeo-volcarion in this game?
    1 and 2: Yeah, that's a bug. If you do the Yveltal quest before the Celebi quest, the Celebi quest freezes. I've fixed it, but haven't updated yet. Sorry about that.
    3) What orbs exactly? If you're talking about the elemental spheres, they have nothing to do with the creation trio.
    4) Keldeon is in the game, Volcanion isn't.

I love this game, but sadly there are just few issues that I'm afraid are killing the experience slightly.
    1) The crash glitch someone mentioned with the passive abilities meeting.
    2) Fletchling line can't learn any tm OR HM poor bird can't even fly D; my team's core member has to be abandoned, snif*
    3) The map looks super unrefined for some reason. I saw better map in someone's gameplay, I'd like if I could have that as well.

I hope these could be fixed asap. Thanks for this awesome game!

1 & 2 have been fixed, but I haven't updated it yet. Sorry.
    3) What exactly do you mean? I haven't changed the map in... forever. Where have you seen a better map?

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2017
    Can anyone help me please ? Where can I found Manaphy ? thank you in advance :)

Last edited:

XeGaming

The Unwanted Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2018
    Hey can you email me the location of all pkmn pls T^T except legendaries cuz I want a challenge.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    overall i just impressed from storyline and format,
    and i want to make a walkthrough series of this game????????
    I'm glad you like it. Feel free to do so :)

Can anyone help me please ? Where can I found Manaphy ? thank you in advance :)
    Nowhere, but you can find Donphan on Mt. Coal and breed it to get a Manaphy.

where are all the hms can you please tell
    Spoiler:

HM04 - Found in the Aqua Hideout on Route 10
    HM05 - Found in the Victory Road
    HM06 - Found in the Rocket Hideout on Mt. Priest (after the Pokemon League)

Hey can you email me the location of all pkmn pls T^T except legendaries cuz I want a challenge.
    Will do. PM me your e-mail address.

Where can i find the save file location? :)
    C:\Users\-USER-\Saved Games\Pokemon Metal

Back