• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    Alex I don't know if you are thinking in put a new version here.

BUt if you are, it would be possible to put a guy that say the happiness of your pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    hello i have a question about two pokemons and an additional questio:

first of all i really LOVE that game. i love how it isnt finished after the pokemon league and i wish it was possible for you to create additional updates :).

now my two pokemon questions: i really cant find a scyther i have been to the safari zones over and over again and just couldnt find one.
    same with pinsir. where can i find those two? is there a mega evolve for syther? its my favorite pokemon :D....

also: is it possible to evolve scyther after i have caught it?

and the other question: do i need to keep the big gold nugget or is there also a maniac in the game who whould give me something even better for it?

last question which just came to my mind: is it possible to get exp share? havent searched the forum about this one yet, but will do :).
    Hi there. I'm sorry you had to wait. I could've sword I've replied to this post 2 days ago, but for some reason, the reply's not there. I'll just have to answer your questions again, that is no problem.

So yeah, Pinsir can be found on Route 15, and Pinsir in the Nireen Forest, although he is rare.
    All Pokemon that need to be traded in order to evolve in the main games have different, changed evolution method in this one, to avoid trading altogether. Scyther evolves into Scizor on level 50. No trading required. The whole list can be found in the OP.
    And yes, Mega Scizor is in the game, too. Where the mega stone is, I've forgot. If I remember, I'll let you know. The good thing is, the stone is in the game, so you definitely get to evolve Scizor into Mega Scizor :D

There is no maniac who will pay extra for items like the big nugget. Just sell them to a store, that's what their purpose is.

The Exp. Share can be found inside the Team Aqua hideout on Route 10. You need Strength and Rock Smash.

Hello!I have a question that where my pkm can learn draco meteor ?
    I'm afraid they can't. I'm sorry =\

Alex I don't know if you are thinking in put a new version here.

BUt if you are, it would be possible to put a guy that say the happiness of your pokemon?
    That's a great idea :D I'll get to work after the 15th. Until then, I'm rather drowning in responsibilities I can no longer ignore xD

Have fun with the game =)

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2016
    yo, so i had fun playing this and i was looking forward to getting back into it after the overhaul on my PC but unfortunately it got an error mentioning that the kernel32.dll library cant be accessed, i have tried a fresh download and it still hasn't worked, any suggestions?

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    I have fund a little bug, the side quests where you have to give a pokemon makes the game crush and the message says "no method erorr" happen with Muna and Ampharos side quest, only ones left so i dont know for others.
    besides for the Meowth quest you have to ansewer "No" to complete it

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    hey i found a bug! the firts battle has a Zigzagoon and a Poochyena, right? well, the Poochyena disappeared! its sprite is gone! and im trapped because i choosed Misdreavus, can you fix that? please!

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2016
    i'm looking for Galladite, Metagrossite,, Mewtwonite X, Heracrossite, And Scizorite i'm looking out for any location info,
    for the next update could you please write down the locations that you remembered in a TXT file, but it's just a request.
    thanks for reading!, i guess.....

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2018
    How to change sprite of this game? Like in zeta how to change them to 3d? And how to change the tilesets?

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
    Years
    How to change sprite of this game? Like in zeta how to change them to 3d? And how to change the tilesets?

If you mean 3d as in bw or xy you shouldn't do that you could mess up the sprite position in your game as for changing the tile sets without the right buildings and the ability to recreate the maps in your own unedited kit you would mess up the game because changing tiles on a map could cause errors if not done right i had to do that in my game because i tried to copy maps from an old version and ran into issues.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2018
    If you mean 3d as in bw or xy you shouldn't do that you could mess up the sprite position in your game as for changing the tile sets without the right buildings and the ability to recreate the maps in your own unedited kit you would mess up the game because changing tiles on a map could cause errors if not done right i had to do that in my game because i tried to copy maps from an old version and ran into issues.

How about putting Luka S.J. Elite Battle Script?

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    please tell me where is dawn stones?
    Evolutionary stones are scattered across the entire game on random locations. There's plenty of them, assuring there's not a shortage of them. If you haven't found one already, don't worry, you will soon.
    Other than that, at the very end of the game, after battling Hector for the last time, he will give you a reward for beating him. The reward is chosen randomly from a list of items, and the list mostly consists of evolutionary stones, including the Dawn Stone. Good luck =)

yo, so i had fun playing this and i was looking forward to getting back into it after the overhaul on my PC but unfortunately it got an error mentioning that the kernel32.dll library cant be accessed, i have tried a fresh download and it still hasn't worked, any suggestions?
    That error couldn't possibly be caused by the game itself. It's related to the system. Google Kernel32.dll or "how to fix kernel32.dll". From what I understand, you just need to download the file and save it in a specific folder. Good luck.

I have fund a little bug, the side quests where you have to give a pokemon makes the game crush and the message says "no method erorr" happen with Muna and Ampharos side quest, only ones left so i dont know for others.
    besides for the Meowth quest you have to ansewer "No" to complete it

Thank you for telling me. I will fix it right away and include it in the upcoming update. Sorry for the inconvenience.

hey i found a bug! the firts battle has a Zigzagoon and a Poochyena, right? well, the Poochyena disappeared! its sprite is gone! and im trapped because i choosed Misdreavus, can you fix that? please!
    As said earlier, the spite problem will have to wait a while, since the script is pretty much messed up because of the gen 6 sprites.
    As far as Misdreavus goes, there is a fat guy in Moon City who offers to teach Icy Wind to one of your Pokemon. Misdreavus can learn it, so there's no problems with the wild Dark types.
    If the fat guy isn't there, then you're playing an older version of the game, and in that case, please, please, please tell me where you've downloaded it from. Because I keep seeing people playing older versions, and I've no idea where they got them from.

i'm looking for Galladite, Metagrossite,, Mewtwonite X, Heracrossite, And Scizorite i'm looking out for any location info,
    for the next update could you please write down the locations that you remembered in a TXT file, but it's just a request.
    thanks for reading!, i guess.....
    There is a list a couple of pages ago in this thread. I included it in a post I made shortly after the big mega stones update.
    Spoiler:

The rest of the list is on page 12.

Where can I find hm fly
    Thrill City, in a house with a woman and lots of Flying Pokemon. The woman gives you the HM for free.
    after downloading the game how to open it
    Just double-click on the file you've downloaded, then open the Folder, and run Game.exe. Have fun =)

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2016
    Can I know where to catch or to get an Eevee? Also, is it possible to evolve them into Glaceon or Leafeon?

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Can I know where to catch or to get an Eevee? Also, is it possible to evolve them into Glaceon or Leafeon?
    Route 4, day and night, but much more common when it's day. Also, Seneroth City Safari Zone, although it's much easier on Route 4.

And yes, Eevee can be evolved into every Eeveelution, don't worry. Have fun =)

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2016
    can someone tell me where to get the move stealth rock?

also, are the quests toxic fuel/hard stones worth all the efforts ?

Last edited:
    Back