• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    can someone tell me where to get the move stealth rock?

also, are the quests toxic fuel/hard stones worth all the efforts ?
    I'm not really sure about Stealth Rock... I don't think there's a move tutor for it in the game yet. Soon, though, I promise.

As for the second question, it's a good question, and the answer is - well, depends what you consider "worth". Ater the hard stones quest, you get another, much shorter quest. The rewards for those two are:
    Spoiler:

After the Toxic Fuel, you get
    Spoiler:

So, in my opinion, the hard stones quest is definitely worth it, but the toxic fuel... not so much.

It´s a pretty nice game and I´m loving it so much!
    thanks for uploading this.
    Thanks =) Have fun with it.

What do I need to have installed to play this game? Would really like to play it
    Nothing. Just download it, open the file you got, it'll extract a folder. In the folder, there's Game.exe. Run it to play the game. Have fun =)

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2017
    Hello.Thank you for this game.Its awesome.But i have a problem that i cant find out ICE GIANT.Can you answer me where it is and how to reach it? And where i can find the ancient key ?
    Thanks.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2018
    Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)

My pokemon metal when edited Elite Battle :) Does anyone have a tileset out there?

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    Hi alex,

I think that I've done something that I shoulnd't, because when I'm going to deliver the luvdisc to celio's sister the game goes down and the same is happening when I'm trying to find a pokemon in a pokedex.

About the celio sister I don't know if it is a script problem, however about the pokedex it was working fine all these 3 months, so I think that probably something happened.

So, my question is, how can I download the game again and begin in the same place? Is there some file that I should move for the version that I'm playing now for the one that I'm going to download?

Thank you =)

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Hello.Thank you for this game.Its awesome.But i have a problem that i cant find out ICE GIANT.Can you answer me where it is and how to reach it? And where i can find the ancient key ?
    Thanks.
    Spoiler:

Have fun =)

Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)

My pokemon metal when edited Elite Battle :) Does anyone have a tileset out there?
    Hm... cool. Just a heads up, if you want to fix that, you don't need new tilesets, but new Battlebacks (Graphics folder). I'm sure they're easy to find, or you can just redownload the game and copy them from the newly downloaded folder.

Hi alex,

I think that I've done something that I shoulnd't, because when I'm going to deliver the luvdisc to celio's sister the game goes down and the same is happening when I'm trying to find a pokemon in a pokedex.

About the celio sister I don't know if it is a script problem, however about the pokedex it was working fine all these 3 months, so I think that probably something happened.

So, my question is, how can I download the game again and begin in the same place? Is there some file that I should move for the version that I'm playing now for the one that I'm going to download?

Thank you =)
    Well, I'm 100% sure the Luvdisc quest works, so yeah, it's a bug on your end. Downloading the game again will work, and don't worry, you don't have to move anything. The save file isn't stored in the same folder as the game, it's stored in C: -> Users -> Username -> Saved Games - > Pokemon Metal
    If the problem still persists, please don't hesitate to report it. Have fun :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2018
    I also want to make the graphics look like ethereal gates but I don't know and I also want the Battle of that mod

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2018
    hey i just started to play the game and when i got to the first trainer battle i had used misdreavius and i could not win or lose the battle no matter what, ziggzagoons attacks had no effect nor did poochyenas, as to which i could not harm poochyena, causing the battle to never end, i was hoping you could try to find the time to fix this, misdreavius is one of my favorite pokemon. thank you.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    I also want to make the graphics look like ethereal gates but I don't know and I also want the Battle of that mod
    Sounds like you just have to download Ethereal Gates and copy their battle-related images into the folders of Pokemon Metal. Now, if you want everything to look like Ethereal Gates, there's no easy was to do that at all. One would have to make every map from scratch. Since there are over 400 maps in Pokemon Metal (and a lot of them are pretty huge), it'd take forever. Sorry.

Hi again Alex,

I've reinstalled the game and the problem with the pokedex was solve,

however the problem with the quest still remains...

You can check what appears in the link below..

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8i5t0t8gvhLd3NYS1VsTDRTU1k/view?usp=sharing
    Okay, I've been testing the quest yesterday, and it honestly works perfect on my end. With the same script, yes, no altering, no fixing, works fine.
    Just tell me, does the bug in your version appear when you show a Luvdisc, another Pokemon, or when you cancel the choice?

hey i just started to play the game and when i got to the first trainer battle i had used misdreavius and i could not win or lose the battle no matter what, ziggzagoons attacks had no effect nor did poochyenas, as to which i could not harm poochyena, causing the battle to never end, i was hoping you could try to find the time to fix this, misdreavius is one of my favorite pokemon. thank you.
    There is a fat guy near the exit of Moon City, he teaches Icy Wind to any Pokemon, which at that point only Misdreavus can learn. If you teach Misdreavus Icy Wind, you'll have no trouble with the battles at all.
    If the fat guy isn't there, then you're playing an older version of the game. If that's the case, please tell me where you downloaded the game from. I want to make sure users always get the latest version. Thanks, and have fun =)

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2016
    Hello, I am new and I do not know how to use the editor for pokemons and certain objects. Could anybody explain to me ?

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2016
    Can someone tell me the location of HM Dive in pokemon metal ??

where did you find luvdisc ? I cant find it -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Hi again Alex,

the problem appears when I show luvdisc
    Okay, now that is a strange problem indeed. The problem of the problem is, I can't recreate it. As I said, everything works perfectly fine on my end, and I don't think anyone's complained about that quest yet.
    Since I can't recreate it, I've no idea how to fix it. Even if I were to edit the script, I'd have to upload the entire game for you to download again, try it out, and it probably wouldn't fix the problem. Multiple attempts would take hours, which is in itself a huge problem.
    I don't know really what to do. Do you have any suggestions? Do you know how to use RPG Maker? I could guide you through attempts at fixing it. It'd be a lot faster.

Hello, I am new and I do not know how to use the editor for pokemons and certain objects. Could anybody explain to me ?
    Hello. I'm not sure I quite understand the question. What editor would you use, and for what purpose? I'm a bit confused, sorry.

Can someone tell me the location of HM Dive in pokemon metal ??

where did you find luvdisc ? I cant find it -_-
    Spoiler:

Can you battle other players in this game in a way?
    Hi. Sorry to disappoint you, but this game is 100% offline, so there's no way to connect and battle with others.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    Hi Alex,

it's ok =),

I will begin again, I think. Just tell me, how can delete the game completely, even the save files?

*I will try to use it on another pc also, just to check if the problem is with the file that I have in my PC. Probably this problem it's appearing because some changes that I've done with the editor.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Hi Alex,

it's ok =),

I will begin again, I think. Just tell me, how can delete the game completely, even the save files?

*I will try to use it on another pc also, just to check if the problem is with the file that I have in my PC. Probably this problem it's appearing because some changes that I've done with the editor.

I'm really sorry I was unable to help you more than this. But I'm glad you're not giving up on the game.
    To completely delete everything, simply delete the game folder, and the saved game file. The save is usually located in
    Spoiler:

So yeah, have fun.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2016
    Oh that's alright, your game is already awesome with the way it is. Being able to battle other players will make it more awesome, though it seems the game had been made 100% offline. How about if there is some kind of a separate battle program (online) where it can upload a file that has all the information of my team so I can battle other players that way. There's a good old pokemon game called pokemon raptor that allows you to battle other players' team but their pokes are auto-battle, it saves pokemon team in some kind of a file.
    Well anyway, you did awesome in creating this game. I really enjoy it. Thanks a lot!

Back