• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2016
    I happened to come across well no a bug but a problem, I got my 7 badges, and was at Moon City and as soon as I walk into player's house the script hanged and now my guy is stuck outside of the house in Moon City. What do I now to fix this?

Edit: Nevermind I got unstuck. But where is Fly and Dive?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2017
    hey guys was just wondering if anyone knew the locations of where you can meet hector (the dragon tamer)... gone to the sea of bodom but now i need the ancient key off him but i dont know where i can find him now haha. ive faced him a few time already but i was just wondering if anyone has / knows of a more in depth list of locations as to his whereabouts.. be awesome if anyone knows!!! Great game to the creator :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    I happened to come across well no a bug but a problem, I got my 7 badges, and was at Moon City and as soon as I walk into player's house the script hanged and now my guy is stuck outside of the house in Moon City. What do I now to fix this?

Edit: Nevermind I got unstuck. But where is Fly and Dive?
    Spoiler:

Have fun :)

Can someone tell me if you can catch a Torchic and Whismur? And where they are? Thanks in advance.
    All Pokemon can be obtained in the game ;)
    Spoiler:

Good luck :)

hey guys was just wondering if anyone knew the locations of where you can meet hector (the dragon tamer)... gone to the sea of bodom but now i need the ancient key off him but i dont know where i can find him now haha. ive faced him a few time already but i was just wondering if anyone has / knows of a more in depth list of locations as to his whereabouts.. be awesome if anyone knows!!! Great game to the creator :)
    There is a guy sitting on a bench in front of the Pokemon Colosseum. He'll always tell you the location of Hector. I'm not sure myself, but I believe that at that point in the game he's on Route 22. Have fun =)

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2017
    hey cheers for the information! yeah you were right that guy did help :) although now hes telling me hector is on route 22 but ive searched up and down along the route and i cant seem to find him.. :( was hoping ive missed something or he might be on a hidden spot along the route.. if you know haha
    either way cheers for the help :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    hey cheers for the information! yeah you were right that guy did help :) although now hes telling me hector is on route 22 but ive searched up and down along the route and i cant seem to find him.. :( was hoping ive missed something or he might be on a hidden spot along the route.. if you know haha
    either way cheers for the help :)
    You'll find a little island with a hiker on it on Route 22. South of the hiker is a small, but noticeable path between the rocks. Hector is over there ;)
    Good luck.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2018
    Hey I'm testing mega evolve at the beginning of the game I add mega ring and galladite but I can't mega evolve it. Will this mega unlock after route 9? And how many region does this game have? What will I do after elite 4?

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    Is this game available to be played on Android/IOS devices? Cause this game looks great and a wanna play! (I use my Android phone to play hacks, btw)

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Hey I'm testing mega evolve at the beginning of the game I add mega ring and galladite but I can't mega evolve it. Will this mega unlock after route 9? And how many region does this game have? What will I do after elite 4?
    Just having the ring and the mega stone won't enable mega evolution. A switch in the system needs to be active, and it activates after the conversations on Route 9.
    The game has only 1 region and some off-region islands you can travel to after the Pokemon League. Don't worry, though, the region and the post-game are huge, so there's always stuff to do. Have fun =)

Is this game available to be played on Android/IOS devices? Cause this game looks great and a wanna play! (I use my Android phone to play hacks, btw)
    Sadly, no, this isn't a hack, it's fanmade from scratch and it's only for Windows.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2018
    Just having the ring and the mega stone won't enable mega evolution. A switch in the system needs to be active, and it activates after the conversations on Route 9.
    The game has only 1 region and some off-region islands you can travel to after the Pokemon League. Don't worry, though, the region and the post-game are huge, so there's always stuff to do. Have fun =)

Can you teach me how to enable mega?

Update --

I figure it out :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2018
    Hello,
    Can anyone make a megaevolution chart for this game ? thanks !
    Great hack btw <3 :)

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2018
    There's a bug that Ive found: when moving an item from a pkm to another while they both holding an item, one item will be destroyed. Lost my light ball for that :(( Is there a way to recover my item :((

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2018
    How did you manage to animate jpg? I try to copy the script AnimatedBitmapWrapper to zeta but didn't work. How to do it?

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Hello,
    Can anyone make a megaevolution chart for this game ? thanks !
    Great hack btw <3 :)
    There's a bug that Ive found: when moving an item from a pkm to another while they both holding an item, one item will be destroyed. Lost my light ball for that :(( Is there a way to recover my item :((
    What exactly do you mean by "mega evolution chart"?
    Also, that is a strange bug indeed. Thank you for notifying me. I'm afraid that there is no way of recovering the item. Sorry about that :\

How did you manage to animate jpg? I try to copy the script AnimatedBitmapWrapper to zeta but didn't work. How to do it?
    What exactly did you try to transfer? I believe you're talking about the animations created in the animmaker of RPG Maker XP. An excellent tool for creating animations like these.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2018
    What exactly do you mean by "mega evolution chart"?
    Also, that is a strange bug indeed. Thank you for notifying me. I'm afraid that there is no way of recovering the item. Sorry about that :\

I mean a chart showing what mega pokemons we can get in this game....

where is the Move Deleter ?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2016
    Hey LightningAlex do you mind if I stream your game on twitch? This game looks very interesting to me and I would like to play it on stream. I would also like to use some of your graphics in an overlay to go with the game. Please let me know so I can get started I am excited to play this!

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    I mean a chart showing what mega pokemons we can get in this game....
    All mega evolutions that are available in the main games are also available in this game. A list showing the locations of the mega stones can be found a couple of pages back in this thread.
    Have fun =)

where is the Move Deleter ?
    Not in the game. I forgot to put him. Sorry :\

Hey LightningAlex do you mind if I stream your game on twitch? This game looks very interesting to me and I would like to play it on stream. I would also like to use some of your graphics in an overlay to go with the game. Please let me know so I can get started I am excited to play this!
    I wouldn't mind at all :) Have fun with it. Maybe I'll tune in and watch, too :D

Back