• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Metalic Black

Rm2k3Guy

Lord of shadows
    Years
    Hi,

My other 2 games i started have went down the pan so i have started Pokemon Metalick Black (pmb) You play as Team Rocket and you have the option to be male or female.

Storyline:
    You have just joined team rocket and they are planning a BIG plot which they will not tell you until you have proved yourself worthy,
    you start in squadra-razzo city (italian for rocket city) after you have done a couple of little jobs they tell you their master plan i will not tell you what it is yet, but here is a clue it involves legendary Pokemon and an ancient source ;).
    Features:
    Cbs
    Cms
    Cns
    A theft system you can rob people old people are easier younger ones are harder (they can run ;) )
    Screens:
    Pokemon Metalic Black

:| Giovanni . . .
    Pokemon Metalic Black

Yeah whats it too you??
    Pokemon Metalic Black

I'm a real boy ! ! ! i think . . .
    Pokemon Metalic Black

Q Razzo city
    Pokemon Metalic Black

Another screen from Q razzo city
    Pokemon Metalic Black

Yet another screen of Q razzo city ! ! :D
    Pokemon Metalic Black

SILPH CO ! ! :0
    Pokemon Metalic Black

A train station (hes insulting me . . .)
    Pokemon Metalic Black

A Pokemon Mart :D :D :D
    Comment please i will add more features and screens sonn :D :D :D :D

Last edited:

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
    nc scrns thgh, da cmtng cnfsd me XD. Nc ids thgh, hp dis gm dsnt go dwn da pan or wtevr lol.

nice screens, though the commenting confused me XD. Nice ideas though, hope this game doesnt go down the pan or whatever lol.

rebellee1187

Just another programmer..
    Years
    This has potential. Is it sort of GTA (Grand Theft Auto) style, where you walk around accepting missions and steal in the meantime, or are your actions specifically detailed in an hammered out plot?

Either way, it looks cool.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Screens look nice. You may want to add some trees behind the hedge's to add a bit more detail but it looks cool so far. You should check your grammar on the message screens though.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    this game looks preety cool controlling team rocket :D!

mabye you could make it that you can face Ash or the hero from g/s or ruby sapphire

Years
    You may want to put more effort into your titles of your next games because this title isn't so attracting.. It just seems like a basic title that millions of others would think of..
    You spelt there wrong.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    You may want to put some more detail on the outskirts of the city. Lakes, trees, grass, flowers for example could really improve it!

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
    looking cool i agree some of your maps are plain especially behind buildings where there is just grass.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2005
    not to sound mean(i cant make games, so dont feel insulted), but wouldnt it be be better if you had your character be a different color from the other generic rockets?
    just wondering

Back