• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black 2 hack: Pokemon Moon Black 2 (September 2020 Update Released)

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2022
    Having a bit of trouble with the hack. Love it, but rn I'm stuck near the desert resort area. There's an invisible obstacle blocking the way to the next town, just after the whole crustle "cutscene" and battle with team plasmas leader or whatever . How can I get past this without restarting and losing my progress ?

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2022
    I cannot advance in the game past route 4 to go to Join Avenue. It literally will not let me go forward, it is like I hit an invisible wall. Is this where the game ends until another update is released? I really love the game so far.

Ughhh me too. Do you by any chance use the female protagonist ? I think it has something to do with that ..

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2022
    Wow. That was underwhelming af .. Anything on when the next installment comes ? My Victini is gonna miss me .

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2023
    We change the mega evolution method : use mega stone to evolve a certain pokemon

SS2.png

Last edited:

FloofyPanthar

The guy that's making the thing
    Years
  • Dude, can you tell me or show me a tutorial of how you were able to get your own Pokemon battle sprites into the game? I've looked everywhere and can only find tutorials of how to add gen 4 pokemon into the game. Also, how do you animate them?

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2019
    Any idea when new update will come? Or atleast how to evolve my rockruff for now

Back