• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black 2 hack: Pokemon Moon Black 2 (September 2020 Update Released)

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2020
    Hi, i want to ask.. this version is only have 6 gym right? so i cant progress after that? sorry for my english

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2020
    You are correct, 6th gym. Currently work is being done on the new Beta with more content (and probably all the gyms). Looking forward to the new Beta myself.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2019
    I hope the upcoming update does not have any invisible walls. Anyway, does the megas have the type changes and stat upgrades in this game??

inared

Just a PokéCommunity User.
    Years
  • Here's a issue in the Elite Four sprites and Champion too, when i challenged Ash Champion, he haved a Different Team, fix that.
    And Fix the Elite Four's Sprites in the new coming beta 3, Im waiting for it, i've played this game and it's amazing but, are you eating popcorn and not uploading the game.

inared

Just a PokéCommunity User.
    Years
  • Perfect The Game!
    It's Still in Development, I've tried playing it, and it's cool, i want to really play now the Beta 3.0 More than beta 2.0..
    Are you creating still in it, or are you eating popcorn and doing another things, we are really waiting for the beta.

Years
  • Hi! I just created an account to ask this question...

Do I need to patch the latest version of the hack to the original game file or it's okay to patch it with previous patched version?

Thanks!

*I do not know a lot in this sort of things, so please bear with me 😅

Years
    • He/She/They/Them
    • Earth
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    Hi! I just created an account to ask this question...

Do I need to patch the latest version of the hack to the original game file or it's okay to patch it with previous patched version?

Thanks!

*I do not know a lot in this sort of things, so please bear with me 😅

Protip: Patch to a clean game every time unless the romhacker explicitly mentions its ok ;)

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2021
    Does anyone know where to find documents for this hack? (with the pokemon changes and such?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2023
    Here's a issue in the Elite Four sprites and Champion too, when i challenged Ash Champion, he haved a Different Team, fix that.
    And Fix the Elite Four's Sprites in the new coming beta 3, Im waiting for it, i've played this game and it's amazing but, are you eating popcorn and not uploading the game.

because you cheated. thats why, beta is at 5 gyms only. then you battle the elite 4 what do you expect.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2019
    Hello. This hack is better than the new pokemon sword and shield. Do you have a time frame? Or a slight estimate on how long it will take to finish the whole game? Will it take a year or two? I really want to jump into the game right now but I am controlling myself not to. I want to savor the experience to play it from start to finish without interruptions. I will be a patreon or donate a hefty amount of money to help you. if I receive a response. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2020
    Hi is there a way to play it on android? Emulator can't open it and when i try to decompress it cant find files

Back