• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Moon/Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    In the screenshots why isn't the player at the tree when he gets the berry? If you didn't make a script for that you can use the scripts from the berries in the ground that are in Berry forest and in many other places. I might post a sprite to become a Frontier brain later. Can't wait for more updates.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Christos said:
    In the screenshots why isn't the player at the tree when he gets the berry? If you didn't make a script for that you can use the scripts from the berries in the ground that are in Berry forest and in many other places. I might post a sprite to become a Frontier brain later. Can't wait for more updates.
    I wanted to make it a little different from just obtaining them from the tree.
    But don't worry, not all of them are going to be like that.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    Hmm... Can I be part of the E4? Or maybe someone near the end of the game. I'll PM you my sprite later on. About my character:

Name - Matt

Pokémon:
    Golem lv56
    Nidoking lv58
    Nidoqueen lv57
    Aggron lv 55
    Rydon lv 58
    Tyranitar lv 60

And why did you ask to post the sprites of the Pokémon? Everybody here knows what Pokémon look like.

Vipershark

What user title?
    Years
    Nice. This game looks great. If you need any help, I can map and text edit.

I want to be in the elite 4. I'll post up my team later.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Nice work, and I have two questions:
    for the headbutt trees, do you actually need headbutt?
    and for the berry trees, are they (or will they) be able to give you berries many times, something like they did in G/S/C?

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    zel said:
    Nice work, and I have two questions:
    for the headbutt trees, do you actually need headbutt?
    and for the berry trees, are they (or will they) be able to give you berries many times, something like they did in G/S/C?
    Sorry but I couldn't find a way to actually use heatbutt on the trees. When you talk to it, a Pokemon will fall out and battle you. There's a different one in each tree though. And the berry trees can only be used once, but you get more than one berry. (Like in R/S/E)

I also updated the first post. Max now starts with the opposite gender Nidoran than the one you will receive. Thanks Jack1!

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Hey again you guys! Sorry to say it, but you won't see any new screens until Monday or Tuesday. I'm going out of town to a family reunion for a couple of days. So heres a route. Hopefully I'll post a town before I leave.
    Pokemon Moon/Sun

Thanks Christos.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    hitme2k5 said:
    Hmm... Can I be part of the E4? Or maybe someone near the end of the game. I'll PM you my sprite later on. About my character:

Name - Matt

Pokémon:
    Golem lv56
    Nidoking lv58
    Nidoqueen lv57
    Aggron lv 55
    Rydon lv 58
    Tyranitar lv 60

And why did you ask to post the sprites of the Pokémon? Everybody here knows what Pokémon look like.

He said if anyone wanted to become Frontier Brain or E4 should post a sprite (trainer sprite) overworld sprite and the pokemon you want to have.

Can I be a Frontier Brain? I'll post the sprites later.

Name: Kain
    Pokemon:
    Sneasel Lv. 13
    Furret Lv.14
    Croconaw Lv.16

And nice map you made TreeckoLv.100

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    i like this hack is cool and amazing cant wait for the Beta.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Frontier Brains: need 7
    Jack1- Your in.
    ShadowKp1- Your in.
    Christos- Just need a sprite and your set.

Elite Four: of course 4
    Hitme2k5- Just need a sprite and your set.

Here's my favorite map so far.
    Verde Village
    Pokemon Moon/Sun

ShadowKP1

Noob Rom hacker
    Years
    Wow the quality of your maps and how fast you do them. It's just astonding.

P.S. will there be updated rosters for trainer's pokemon?

Blaze Dragon

Blazes of Wisdom
    Years
    I want to be a Frontier Brain, please
    Name: Matias
    Sprites:
    Pokemon Moon/Sun

Symbol: Anyone except Luck
    Pokemon:
    -Ninjask Lv30
    --Equipped Item: Liechei Berry
    --Adamant Nature
    --Attacks: Swords Dance, Baton Pass, Silver Wind, Shadow Ball
    -Blaziken Lv30
    --Equipped Item: Salac Berry
    --Jolly Nature
    --Attacks: Endure, Reversal, Rock Slide, Overheat
    Speech before battle: Hello, my name´s Matias. I see that you came for battling me so come on! But be careful, you may be burned
    Speech after battle: You really burn, don´t you? Well, you deserve this. But be careful, there are a lot of stronger people than me!

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    ShadowPK1- Thanks, I did them both yesterday. And I'll start posting the trainers and their Pokemon on the first post. If any of you want, you can change your Pokemon requests and I'll keep the first post up to date. But please PM me the changes. I don't want to search the thread for the changes.

Blaze Dragon-I need at least 3 Pokemon for the Frontier Brains and 5 for Elite 4. And that's a hot speech.

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    wow an astonding hack i hope you have fun with this hack great job great job

AnDrOmAn

just some dude
    Years
    I say if you can finish this hack it's going to be a part of history like pokemon brown.
    Please complete this hack.

Edit: What is the highest level for Elite4 pokemon?

Last edited:

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    AnDrOmAn said:
    I say if you can finish this hack it's going to be a part of history like pokemon brown.
    Please complete this hack.

Edit: What is the highest level for Elite4 pokemon?
    What a complement! Thank you! I will definitely complete this. I haven't got to that point, so you could put anything. I'll let you know about it when I get there. Thanks again.

I am trying to post as much as I can before I leave so here's a screen. It's not much, but I wouldn't say it sucks.
    Azul Peak
    Pokemon Moon/Sun

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back