• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Moon/Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vipershark

What user title?
Years
  • Uhh Treeko (and Vipershark [kinda]) - You shouldn't but Vipershark's team into the E4 like that - it has too much variety. It should all be focused on one single type (with dual types as well), or otherwise, it'd be too hard. Moreover, it is way different from the norm.

So I suggest that you work this out with Vipershark.

Keep it up.

That's how his team is supposed to be. I wanted his pokemon to be like that. He has a balanced variety of pokemon.

AnDrOmAn

just some dude
    Years
  • Difficulty does'nt matter you're only facing AI so if you just EV train you'll be fine. BTW is there going to be a breeding centre in this game?

Vipershark

What user title?
    Years
  • Treecko, I dunno if you were gonna use gag15's sprite or not, but I fixed it up so it wasn't a jpeg....

Pokemon Moon/Sun

jeremy992

legendary pokemon catcher
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    i almost have my sprites done so if you still wanna add me

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    That's how his team is supposed to be. I wanted his pokemon to be like that. He has a balanced variety of pokemon.
    Yes I understood that, but have you seen any member of the E4 with a balanced team?

No. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

So I'm suggesting that you focus your team on one to three types, to make the game more genuine.

But then again, it's all Treecko's call in the end.

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • Wow! Looking very very good! man! Looks like a solid on going hack! keep up the awesome work! I can't wait to see more*book marks page*

jeremy992

legendary pokemon catcher
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    i don wanna be e4 i wanna be a frontier brain

but i have changed 2 of my pokemon
    my houndoom became a seviper
    and my bannette became a crobat

Pokemon Moon/Sun
    here is my new list
    can i be frontier brain
    + plus my trainer name is vincent von krieger not jeremy992

MY pokemon:
    umbreon
    Hold: black glasses
    Attack: Quick attack,faint attack, snatch, moonlight

seviper
    Hold: choice Band
    Attack:poison tail, wrap, bite, smog

mightyena
    Hold: Leftovers
    Attack: bite, Calm Mind, crunch, thief

gengar
    Hold: cleanse tag
    Attack: shadow punch, shadow Ball, Yawn, destiny bond

dusclops
    Hold: cleanse tag
    Attack: future sight, will-o-wisp, curse, shadow ball

crobat
    Hold: Quick Claw
    Attack:grudge, night shade, crunch, hypnosis

Pokemon Moon/Sun

Last edited by a moderator:

Razor Ramon

Undefeated in D/P
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    trecko any mapping or spriting need

here are spme purple haze items. use if you want.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vipershark

What user title?
    Years
  • Yes I understood that, but have you seen any member of the E4 with a balanced team?

No. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

So I'm suggesting that you focus your team on one to three types, to make the game more genuine.

But then again, it's all Treecko's call in the end.

True, but technically, this isn't a genuine nintendo-made game anymore, so it can be whatever I want. (Well, treecko, anyway.) Gary's team is pretty balanced like mine is. Anyway, I might not even end up being an elite four. Maybe another trainer in the game.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2013
    Hi, interesting hack, sorry if this question has already been asked or adressed but i kinda lack the time to check all the posts (cybercafe.. need i say more?)

are you going to be adding in extra pokemon ? (as in not replacing but adding in more)
    if so, i got a few ideas i'd be willing to share (dont have the free time to make a hack myself so i like to give to those who are worthy)

btw, everyone seems to be, for the most part, aiming to become elite 4 or top cow, i was wondering if you could make a trainer in my image, but not in the gods of the universe but rather a semi-rival... like that guy with the sunglasses, shows up every once in a while... the kinda role i'd be interested in would be a mercenary working for whoever pays the most, meeting him in a couple places like your first encounter with the "Team Aqua" and on "Team Magma" (whomever you face first and second, im not sure) and toward the end, on your team in a 2 v 2 battle against some big boss (is that possible? hmmm i wonder.... i should research that...) and then in a 2v2 battle against you (like you team up to take down a common foe, and then to prove who is strongest once and for all)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2008
    i went and talked to sum dream eater w/o any pkmon
    i press A(Z)
    he say not compatible
    i started controlling some other guy next to a slowpoke, when i moved,
    the drame eatr became SNORLAX.

weird...

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Once again, don't worry about glitches and bugs. The beta is just to show you some maps. But anyway, nice to be back. I was working on Moon/Sun all last night. I didn't sleep yet. While I was doing that, I thought about the new hero and heroine. Since the story is you just graduated from the school, I made new sprites for them. The others looked kind of old to be little kids. The hero's overworld is still the same though, but the heroine, I'm still working on it. I'll post some screens of some new routes and cities when I can. See ya.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
  • Your game looks good, one questions: Are you gonna add more regions into it? Not that I'm complaining or nuthin, just that most of the Pokemon games have a second region to look forward to.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Your game looks good, one questions: Are you gonna add more regions into it? Not that I'm complaining or nuthin, just that most of the Pokemon games have a second region to look forward to.

Of course. I'm going to add a little of Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn. (Not the whole regions) There is a new region called Orchid too. You'll have to find the Frontier Brains in whichever region their in.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
  • Interesting...is there gonna be enuff space on the ingame trainer card for the badge equivalents that the Frontier Brains give you?
    And how are you gonna add a little bit of the 3 original regions? Do you mean you add a small section of Kanto, join it with another portion of Johto, and make some sorta connection to an area of Hoenn? Either way, it sounds cool.

[Don't wanna hinder you with little stuff and all, but can ya have one of the random trainers have my set of Pokemon? I wanna test how it is to fight half of my own team:

Charizard/Charmeleon/Charmander(depending on the level you choose for them)
    Lapras(any level)
    Raichu/Pikachu(any level)

It can just be some normal trainer with any name...

If you're too busy, forget about it, it's just a minor request anyway]

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    I'm going to make it so you can travel to them by boat. Olivine City, Vermillion City, and Lilycove City are the main entrances to the regions. There not the only parts that you'll be able to go to though. I'll post some screens of some things. You'll see why and what I mean. Plus all the Pokemon will be available in Moon/Sun since part of all the regions are in them. I'll be back soon and thanks for the compliments and questions. See ya.

ShadowKP1

Noob Rom hacker
    Years
  • I'm going to make it so you can travel to them by boat. Olivine City, Vermillion City, and Lilycove City are the main entrances to the regions. There not the only parts that you'll be able to go to though. I'll post some screens of some things. You'll see why and what I mean. Plus all the Pokemon will be available in Moon/Sun since part of all the regions are in them. I'll be back soon and thanks for the compliments and questions. See ya.

I think Slateport would be a better entrance than Lilycove IMO. Overall it sounds cool how you can travel to each region SO KEEP IT UP!

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    I thought about that, but Lilycove has something that Slateport doesn't. Since I'm adding Team Aqua/Magma, you could get to the hideout from Lilycove. That's the only reason I'm adding Hoenn. I'll show you why I'm adding Johto and Kanto later.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back