• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Morning Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic Reactor

And sweet, I'm glad you like it :]

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • when i looked at the walking animations some of the shading moves...i gotta change that.

oh and i found a glitch, i went off to route 22 and when i went to go back viridian went all black
    Pokemon: Morning Dawn

Last edited:

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
    Years
  • When you 1st enter Viridian Pokémon Center, it healed me as soon as I walked on when I was stood on the red carpet, hadn't moved at all in there.

when I read a sign, I have to wait for it to disappear on it's own, could you make it clickable again ?

The person in the house nearest route 22 says "Viridian City has recently istalled"

When at the Viridian shop it doesn't tell you how many ietms you have in your bag

Those things on the floor in Battle station, you can walk over them :P

Also the place lets you battle after getting Dex(His Pokémon are lvl 10) I got my bum handed to me, gonna train there tho :P

I like what music is inserted, hate the quietness tho :(

All there is so far from me :P

Atomic Reactor

Kage: does that happen all the time? or was it a one time thing?

EJames: I'm aware of the pc and mart problem.
    Ha, guess i forgot to set the passability on those =/
    Ya, idk what's wrong with the music engine

EJames2100

Years
  • And a little more;

it crashed after losing in the battle station, shows you in the Pokécenter and that's it

Viridian Gym, can walk on the walls, except where the painting is :P

Level 8 is a little ridiculous for a 1st battle :P
    1 Pokémon level 5 is the way to go :P

haha beat him :D (The Battle station dude, now to actually bother to leave Viridian :P )

fireyboy345

Skilled Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    Great demo. I have but one problem.

i was leaving samuri koshi's home and the moment i get outside i cannot move. I am stuck on the door.

EJames2100

Years
  • Great demo. I have but one problem.

i was leaving samuri koshi's home and the moment i get outside i cannot move. I am stuck on the door.

:( I just found this out, now I gotta reset(Just before I battled him) but still :(

Other notes;

When going to battle a trainer, shouldn't the image of "?" appear before speach, little confusing for me on the 1st battle as I thought I was saying it O.o

A lvl 13 Butterfree, almost scared to see Brock's Pokémon... lol

Will those who choose Squirtle/Bulbasaur stand much chance in Viridian Forest, it's certainly toughened up and if they got Pidgey, it would be one high lvld thing afterwards lol

fireyboy345

Skilled Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    im kinda sad but thats ok..i will start over. Anyways how far does the demo go to?

Atomic Reactor

So what's the problem? When you leave, it transports you to on top of the door? And then you can't move? Hmm... That's weird...

Yeah, the "!" is kinda weird at times...
    Lol, i tried to make this game more of a challenge :P

EJames2100

Years
  • Good that you made it a challenge, anyone wanting to play these games should be quite good at Pokémon already :P

You walk out but stay on top of the door tile, you can change your Dude/ess's direction but not move him/her

Atomic Reactor

I'll hopefully have some fixes up tonight, but I'm pretty sure you'll have to restart the game

EJames2100

Years
  • I'm working on the problems right now.
    I'll hopefully have some fixes up tonight, but I'm pretty sure you'll have to restart the game

:( Darn it, well not too bad as I actually have to go catch a Pokémon to beat Pewter Gym :(

Spoiler:

Atomic Reactor

I'll tone down the trainers a bit, maybe by 1 or 2 levels.
    So then people can stop complaining how tough it is lol

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
    Years
  • So what's the problem? When you leave, it transports you to on top of the door? And then you can't move? Hmm... That's weird...

Yeah, the "!" is kinda weird at times...
    Lol, i tried to make this game more of a challenge :P

I think the cause of this is that the tile underneath the player (under the door) isn't passable.
    Try removing anything under the door event ;)

//44tim44

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • I haven't downloaded the demo yet, I'm still playing the beta. I want to test and see if my save file will work with the demo (it should).
    Did you fix any of the problems that were in the beta?
    And what about that god damn Pinsir?

23Q

Years
  • How did you add sunlight?
    and those little box pictures?

anyways, this looks like a complete professional game/hack.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back