• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Morning Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
Years
  • Curious; how do you get your daylight effect at the top side of the screen like real sun? If you want your secret safe don't sare just curious

Also this looks great I like it a lot. Looking forward to playing the compleated game. Also Keep up the good work.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
    Years
  • Whoa ho, nice lol, Oh make some that pour water into the sewer water too so like they're open...you get what I mean right? The new screen looks much better.

Last edited:

Atomic Reactor

I'll get to it eventually.
    Vermillion is complete...
    So, would you guys like me to work on the sewers and show you?
    or the route to the right of vermillion(which route is that?) and digletts cave and show you?
    So yeah, Sewers or route??? and cave?

Freak A

Back !!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    sewers
    i would really love to see some new tiles in them since this is a fangame first to have a sewer

Atomic Reactor

Well, I'll map the route first. Then ill do the sewers, then digletts cave.
    Can anyone tell me which route it is :X lol

Atomic Reactor

So yeah, i just finished mapping it. So next I'll get to work on the sewer system. Hopefully I'll be able to nail that grimy look? Idk, I'll work at it though :]
    So yeah, route 11, wadda ya think? (looks nothing like the original(other than the frlg tiles lol))
    MAP-Route11.png

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
    Years
  • Now that's a professional looking map. Just like Nintendo would do except better since Nintendo makes squares out of all their trees in a map -_-' Great Job!

Sandro™

Retired!
    Years
  • Hey!
    Nice map you got there bro!
    I've been inactive for quite a while now.
    Didn't get the chance to play it yet but i sure will!
    And like always good luck. and keep doing that good job! :]

Atomic Reactor

Here's an actual update.
    First 4 screens are from in the Sewers. Keep in mind, their aren't nay pokemon roaming around down their yet.
    The rest are from route 11.
    Screensset96-22-09.png

wadda ya think?

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    ... I don't know exactly how to say it, but it's very [insert word here] of you to not have all the trainers be white/asian. Route 11 looks very professional, and I like the inclusion of the battlefield

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back