• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Morning Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • AR:
    and how do i challenge flint? I wanna fight him for some decent levelling [ps:i restart playing, thought it was a bug]
    a few question about the game tho...
    1. i Caught a bulbasaur and pikachu 1in viridian forest. where do i get the other starters?
    2. How am i suppose to evolve my graveler further?
    3. Can i fight stronger trainer in the trainer hall in viridian?
    4. Why is it seems like the starters are evolving at level 20 =.=?
    5. The 1st gym is so dam crazy....level 20 onix!!?!?! hard for charmander player like me...
    6. I got a pinsir blade to cut. Isn't it suppose to be the taijitsu? if not, then where to get the taijitsu?
    7. i Found a small lake with a secret fisherman saying that he's fishing there near pallet. What is that?

hope ur answer soon

Atomic Reactor

1) You can't get the other 2 in this demo. In the 2nd demo you'll be able to.
    2) Well, you're suppose to trade it, But I'll be making it so that pokemon like that evolve at lv 40 in the 2nd demo.
    3)You can't yet, it'll go up as you get badges. So 2nd Demo.
    4) Cause I made them evolve at 20 lol. (more of a challenge)
    5)Get a mankey, Fighting>Rock
    6) I took out tai jitsu cause it was to buggy. Sorry.
    7) Hmm... idk yet. right now just a lake... I have no idea what I'll do with it in the future =/

Hopefully these answers helped a bit :P

EDIT:

I've started adding in new attacks.
    Most being copies of "Ancient Power"
    I want to make an attack like that for each type.
    I change the power from 60, to 100

so now it's 100 power, and raises stats. So I'm gonna make it more rare of an attack.
    Here's what I've got so far..

Ancient Power - Rock
    Super Singe - Fire
    Flash Flood - Water
    Kaioken Strike - Fighting (DBZ reference lol)

they all are the same except for type.
    So would you guys like to give me some ideas for the other types?
    or different names for the current ones?

Years
  • I want to make an attack like that for each type.
    I change the power from 60, to 100

i dont think it's wise...ancient power has a reason to be called ancient power u know? It's used by ancients pokemon or ancient-like pokemon. If u create other types...it's like it lost its uniqueness as an "ancient attack". It's somehow like a signature move for those ancients pokemon
    I'm not trying to limit creativity, but it's just not right. The choice is yours however, i'm just expressing my view. The way u doing so may result in an overused of those kinda power

P/s: power changed from 60 to 100 is good enough, seeing as it is "ancient" lol

jefffan3

Devolping A New Game Now......
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    Is their anyway at all to make the screen bigger as you play the demo mine is extremly small :/

Atomic Reactor

I'm only giving the moves to like 3 or 4 pokemon.
    So it can't possibly be that overused...

Yeah, go into options and change it from their(that was stated a few posts above yours)

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2011
    Ash? oh he went off to become a pokemon champion a week ago....or something like that...i dont know

HAHa
    this demo is awesome... good work

Atomic Reactor

Here ya guys go, Route 8.
    (the one to the left of Lavender)

MAP-Route8.png

Atomic Reactor

It was answered a few posts above your original post. And I answered it after you asked. (look at the top post of this page)

Please be more observant next time...

jefffan3

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    Oh sorry i thought you were talking to someone else.

jefffan3

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    Ummmmm....... Atomic you good with RPGXP right cause i need a little help :P

Years
  • I'm only giving the moves to like 3 or 4 pokemon.
    So it can't possibly be that overused...

Yeah, go into options and change it from their(that was stated a few posts above yours)

In that case, i suggest giving to the starters and pikachu, although i dont use pika due to its lousy sp. atk stat, and since it's a alternate type of ancient power, i suppose it's mostly special atk right? except a few, which personally i suggest changing ANCIENT POWER to physical atk since MOST rock types have ridiculously low special stats
    and i dont recomend giving it to the LEGENDARIES since they are already so strong

Grass: Forest Guardian
    Power: 100
    PP: 5
    Type : Special
    Description : Summon the guardian of the ancient forest to deal magical damage on enemies and bless one' self. May increase all stats at once
    Animation : A green colour elf shooting thousands of different colour leaves at enemy
    Suggested learnset: Venusaur(Looks old due to its pimples...lol),Tangrowth (i bet this u have no objections? replacing AP with this FG)

Fire: Flame Ritual
    PP : 5
    Type: Special
    Description: Moulds a sacred fire beast from Own's flame to engulf the enemy and protect the user. May raise all stats at once
    Animation : a Fire beast (shaped like entei) was "runs" from the user towards the enemy, touches it, and "explode", covering the picture of the foe for 0.5~1 second
    Learnset: Charizard(a fire dragon which is only in myth) and Arcanine(the legend-like dog according to pokedex)

Water: Tsunami
    PP:5
    Type : Special
    Description: Creates a Tsunami to attack the Foe and changes the land to sea suitable for marine life. May Raise all stats at once
    Animation: A BIG wave attack the foe(like surf of r/s/e), but resulting in the whole screen becoming blue(seems like underwater) for 1~2 sec
    Learnset: Blastoise(a tortoise lives long enough, suitable ancient), Starmie(Dex says that it's related to the ancient, ancient language and ancient star writings), Kingdra(a water dragon same reason with charizard)

Electric : Hyper Voltage
    Type: special
    Description: Unleashed the hidden potential of the body to create a 10000000voltage that destroy nearly everything, only certain blessed creatures can survive this and make it an advantage. May increase all stats at once
    Learnset: Raichu (it's tail release extra charges to ground, preventing himself from being destroyed), Magnezone(it changes electrical energy to magnetic energy, hence survived)

Rock: ancient power
    Power:100
    Type: Physical
    Description: follow
    Animation: follow
    Learnset: Golem(looks like a rock monster from the past) ,aerodaytyl and relicanth(both ancients)

Ground : WE DONT NEED THIS SINCE THEY ALREADY HAVE A MOVE NAMED FISSURE that can be learned by most ground types
    Normal: IGNORE DUE TO PRESSENCE OF HORNDRILL/GUILOTINE
    ICE: IGNORED DUE TO SHEERCOLD

Psychic: Soul Trap
    POwer:100
    Description: User Collects part of the foe's soul to be consumed to increase own ability. May raise one's stat
    Anim: the sucking of soul from enemy to user
    Learnset : Alakazam CANNOT(already too strong). Hypno, Claydol,Espeon due to their hypnotizing look

Dragon: No, They are too strong. Outrage is good enough

Dark: Deadly Strike
    power: 100
    Type: PHYSICAL (like most dark atk)
    Description: an ancient Dark art that concentrates the energy at parts of body to Strike the foe swiftly and heavily, draining its energy at the same time. May.......
    Animaiton: user disappear, a slash cut across the foe, with it's life source being "sent" to the user which is reappearing
    Learnset: houndoom(fang), crawdaunt

Fighting: YiYang-Finger/Finger Point
    power: 100
    TYpe: physical
    Description: An ancient chinese kung-fu that focuses power on the second finger and blows the enemy away. May raise all stats at once
    Animation: a finger appear, with power concentrating at the tip. Finger slant and point towards enemy
    learnset: Heracross and poliwrath and medicham, they need some power up and they have fingers look strong enough

Flying: Tornado Disaster
    Desc: User muscle is fully contracted and Wing is flap continuously to create a powerful tornado to wipe out things in the path. May raise.....
    animation. Tornado slowly formed between 2 pokemon in battle and "explode"
    learnset: pidgeot, crobat, togetic noctowl(too weak)

Poison: Toxic Rain
    Type Special
    Dec: Poison the foe with toxic rain that may power up the user. May badly poison the foe. May raise all stats at once
    animation: Animation of smoke of smoking forming a cloud and rains dist (i know this look bad, really no idea)
    learnset: Skunktank(farting ability), swalot( from its mouth), Qwilfish

Bug: no need with the presence of megahorn.

Ghost: Shadow Tomb
    Type: Physical
    Description: User pull the spirit of foe to the tomb made by own's shadow. May. .
    animation: a tomb appear on user's place, user disappear. Shadow pulled form foe into the tomb
    learnset: gengar, mismagius, duskonoir

Steel: Steel sword
    type: Physical
    Description: Strike the foe with a sword-like steel. Maybe raise. . ..
    animation: i dono, no special idea
    SET: Steelix(the tail), skarmory(wing), Gallade

Last edited:

Atomic Reactor

jrookie: As you can tell from the map, you can get back to lavender.

jefffran3: Uh... I like to think I'm decent at it... why?

jrookie: I'm not to keen on "Forest Guardian"...
    Actually, the all sound like summons... And that's not what I'm aiming for.
    I think i may change "Super Singe" to "Sacred Fire" (sounds more ancient)
    And for the electric one, i think it'll be called "Thunder Storm" or "Super Storm"

Thanks for the ideas though... If I ever have a pokemon that can somehow summon, I'll totally use these. Maybe in the sequel i can :)

Years
  • made some changes..u should re-read
    btw, i beat the demo in 5 hours 15 min with pokedex of 25 and 4 of my pokemon are lv 26....lol, and 1 badge

jefffan3

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    Ummm..... im making a game and need a lil help with an event..... could you help?

Atomic Reactor

jrookie: Those are some good ideas, not all would be like 'ancient power' (btw, the bugs have silver wind)
    i might be able to use some.
    I'm glad you beat the demo :)

Years
  • 1] Forest Guardian is the god of an Ancient forest
    2] Flame Ritual creates a fire beast from the sacred fire
    3] Tsunami is one of the nature disaster on earth since thousand years ago
    4] Hyper Voltage releases potential of one pokemon
    5] ancient power
    6] Soul Trap traps soul
    7] Deadly Strike(a bit problem), strike the foe with the skill of ancient art.
    8] YiYang-Finger/Finger Point is real ancient chinese kungfu
    9] Tornado is a natural Disaster since thousand years ago
    10] Toxic Rain causes badly poison, which is 1 of the ancient skill(koga says so in johto game)
    11] Shadow Tomb should have no complaints
    12] Steel sword sounds nice

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back