• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Musical RP?

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
Years
  • Would anyone be interested in an RP based on the Pokemon Musical from BW, expanded into a proper theatrical performance?

This is what I have so far:

In Unova (and elsewhere) Pokémon Musicals are some of the hottest entertainment, a spectacle where human and Pokémon perform together to tell some of the world's best known fairy tales and adventure stories, as well as lesser known fairy tales and stories inspired by fairy tales.

To participate in the Musicals, one signs up to audition at a theater, then auditions to determine what kinds of roles they are suited for, as well as chemistry with others. Groups of people can audition together, and then have their role types determined separately.

Role types only have to be determined once--the information is then shared among the other theaters in the world.

Performers (participants in the Musical Challenge) earn Star Pins if they do well in a performance--those that earn a Star Pin in every theater in a region go on to perform in the Grand Musical during the Pokémon League.

You play the role of an aspiring performer--will you become one of the musical's many stars, or will you be relegated to MyTube videos?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hmm, if you make it a very character-driven RP with lots of emphasis on motivations, goals, maybe friendship and drama, I can see it work. So maybe go light on mechanics and deep on the "role playing" aspect :D

I can see Noel Dragon enjoying this hehe

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
  • My ultimate goal here is to expand on the Musical, which was criminally underdeveloped in both the games and the show. So there will be plenty of motivations, goals, friendships, and (a little) drama to be had.

Back