• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time and Darkness

What Pokemon do you want to be

• Total voters

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    oh, I know that, I'm just worried that wal mart won't have it tommorow

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2008
    Dungeon Time/Darkness

I think this game would be good with more - pokemon - reality

gotron228

^_^
    Years
    Yay In Australia at eb games I reserved a copy for tomorrows release yay! And I'm still stuck which one to egt I resereved both copys but I informed the retailer i can only afford one so i will choose tomorow

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    GWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! THIS GAME IS MINE!!!!

well... when wal mart opens, that is....

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Came from 3rd trip to Wal-Mart =.= still not in there!!!! GAWDDDD!!!!

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
    omg todays the day!!!
    in a few hrs i'll have my Darkness! and Brawl's wii remote in my hands... :P if it is still up...
    and it IS true! you can trade pokemon on ur rescue team between games with wi-fi! which means, lucario can be on darkness if you trade.(so i made a good choice) the only two pokemon not able to be traded are the exclusive legends, mewtwo and celebi. and i wish that you could have had 6 pokemon on your rescue team at the most instead of 4 though.

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    omg todays the day!!!
    in a few hrs i'll have my Darkness! and Brawl's wii remote in my hands... :P if it is still up...
    and it IS true! you can trade pokemon on ur rescue team between games with wi-fi! which means, lucario can be on darkness if you trade.(so i made a good choice) the only two pokemon not able to be traded are the exclusive legends, mewtwo and celebi. and i wish that you could have had 6 pokemon on your rescue team at the most instead of 4 though.

REALLY YOU CNA TRADE??? NICEEEE!!! But in another hand, having 6 would be a bit too much don't you think... then the savage poke's would have to b stronger in order to actually be able to play without being in a unfair advantage 0.0

Cid

Years
    What did you get, Darkly? Time? Darkness? Which starter did you turn out to be in the PT? Also, which partner did you choose?

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Uploading vid of me starting playing and a cute pikachu drawing at the end :3 just b patient and Enirev what do you want, time or darkness? i could just send u both links hehe.

And darkly i don;t rly think youre the first one xD the guys that uploaded this great game are the 1st ones lol

Here the vid goes! vid!~ You see the intro n the start on the darkness ver. the test gave me a treeko but i redid until pikachu came along wewt!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I went to Walmart yesterday to see if it came out early, lol.
    I asked the guy when it will be out and he said probably next week.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Hm...
    How about, Sparky, Shocks, unit101 (lol)...
    That's all I can think of.

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Good news, i just got my BRAND NEW copy of darkness!! wewt! go get it in NJ's walmart near newark.

I got's treeko on 1st try then 3 turtwig and one pikachu (the one i wanted) and puplip as partner! Still can't decide what to name my pikachu D: any income appreciated.

Here's a lil vid of me starting playing! its right in here~~

Go get your copies guys! and also tell me what to name my pikachu!!~

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Overused names xD im looking at something unique since he's gonna tag with me for quite a while hehe

Back