• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time and Darkness

What Pokemon do you want to be

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    You gaot Darkrai!!??? Wow! Darkrai is labeled as "very hard to recruit" in my game guide. I've only managed to recruit only one "very had to recruit" pokemon, and that's politoad(which is cool :] ).

Oh yeah, I just recruited Groudon after 4 tries. Poor Piplup was KOed, and wasn't there to see me recruit him...U_U

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    You gaot Darkrai!!??? Wow! Darkrai is labeled as "very hard to recruit" in my game guide. I've only managed to recruit only one "very had to recruit" pokemon, and that's politoad(which is cool :] ).

Oh yeah, I just recruited Groudon after 4 tries. Poor Piplup was KOed, and wasn't there to see me recruit him...U_U
    I have a lot of Piplup (Not braging, I'm sure you are going to get lots lots too)
    Just remember have the items that will increase recruitment rate, high rank and high level!!

Cid

Years
  • BTW, guys, I'm STILL on Hidden Land... Piplup (me) is really not that strong... T_T

Also, I've been quite busy... That's why I haven't played it for a week... T__T

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
  • hey how many did yah recruit dialga???? i think after one attemp it already join me...

Dialga will join you 100 percent. I got him a while ago. Theres no way that he wont join. He will join even if your partner kills him. Same with palkia and regigigas.

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
  • i'm almost done getting all the legendaries!
    i just need to get: Moltres, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Ho-oh, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Latias, Latios, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, and Regigigas. all the other legendaries i got already.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I stopped trying to get those. I'm trying to get an Umbreon,now. Only problem is, I have to wait until Monday for my friend to rescue be from World Abyss. For now....I don't know what I'll do. :tired:

Game Freak

Pokémon Executive
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2009
    ah, i dont think ive told what i wanted to be yet, its been a while since ive been here. I kept taking the test and got squirtle, but after a while i got the one i wanted(Yes, i know it sorta defeats the purpose) I am happy with mudkip or piplup, but since i was mudkip in the last game, i went with piplup. My partner is...uh...turtwig i think, i dont know, its been a while since ive played.

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
  • I said i was going to raid world abbyse some time. Well I actually beat giratina! then he reappeared and said he wanted to join! Hes a really good guy in dungeons. He has shadow force when you get him! But he cant walk through walls unlike other ghost types. He was hard to get to and to beat. My stratgy was stunning him then walking back to the very back of the room then I hammered him with razor leaf. But when He got right infront of me I used crunch multiple times. Then H ewanted to join!

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
  • you know those treasures you get from the wondermail missions how they increse the chance of recruiting the the certain type of pokemon? Those things really do help recruit! I recruited a Ryhperior on my first try! A rhyperior!
    so those things really help!

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
  • well those things really help...but that's not fair to others....but in these days you cannot live without cheating...

Cheating? how is that cheating? so what one ryperior? I dont get how thats cheating. I dont even know how to get the protecter so I used the rock horn.
    but who cares really doesnt everyone want a rhyperior.

Back