• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Darkness Lurking [PG-14]

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
  • Lily was free. 'Thank you.' she said. No matter what was going on, she always tried to be polite. 'Let's go on!' she said. Yes, Lily didn't want to stop. But again, flowers started growing where she walked. When she had almost reached Bronzor, there still was one obstacle: Magmortar. Lily waited around the corner, hoping that Hotaru would come quickly.....

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
    Years
  • Jinx nodded at his new companion. "Speaking of which we should get going. The base is apparently not too far from here....and I've been walking all day and would enjoy a good rest..." Upon saying this, Jinx turns and begins to walk off.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Sorry I'm a bit latte. I've been at a three day school trip.

Tyrant Storm

Tyrant was in the middle of his daily thirty laps around the outskirts of the town to keep in shape. For unknown reasons, he never told anyone about it since it was his own buisiness for his own personal training to keep his performance as high as possible. After thirty laps around the outskirts of the town, Tyrant headed for his own personal training spot to lift weights as another piece of daily training. He lifted two five hundred pound weights three hundred times for each arm before he started back towards the Team Silver base.

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
    Years
  • Nearly at the team silver base, Jinx heard a loud "WHOOSH!" and was pushed by a sudden blast of air that nearly knocked him over. "What was that?!" The ditto exclaimed. He quickly recovered and ran towards the base. It was all you could expect for a rescue team base, a home suitable for each member, a mailbox, and a giant white and blue pokemon flying above it all.

Last edited:

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • Slythe had gotten up after a short nap in the bushes. It may not have been the best place to fall asleep, but it was good enough to fall asleep in. Now, he was at the Moonlight Caverns just to play around. Unfortunately, he witnessed a Delcatty who was somehow able to grow flowers where she stepped be attacked by a group of Sneasels, Sableyes, and a Weavile. He thinks to himself, If only those weren't dark types...

Slythe decided to wait it out and a Vulpix eventually frees her and they both go in deeper. Sucks for them, he thought, There's a nasty Magmortar up ahead. I don't want to go, but what'll happen to them? After debating the reasons with himself, he decided to go, but he also decided to stay hidden from their view.

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • Lily

After waiting for a while, Lily heard someone walking. 'Who...Wh..o.....Who's there?' she said. It came closer and closer, until she saw a Kirlia. 'Who...are you?' said Lily.

Lugia

Lugia saw a purple...thing down beneath him. He decided to land. 'I am Lugia. I am the Guardian of Team Silver. I will protect you.' he said.

Legendary Realm

'Arceus, who is the next leader to get a Guardian?' asked Zapdos. 'Well, let's see. Hmm, Silver? And Geode will get a Team Guardian. Who wants to go?' said Arceus. '
    'I...I can go..' said Jirachi. 'Jirachi, you are not experienced enough. Sorry.' said Arceus.
    'I'll go.' said Zapdos. 'Okay, now the Team Guardian of Geode. Groudon, you said you liked team Geode.' said Arceus. 'Huh? Oh...yes. I'll go then.' 'Okay.' said Arceus, and he opened the portal to Tynalla.

Groudon

Groudon landed on the ground, and a tiny earthquake was created. But it was over after a minute. 'So this is the base of Team Geode. Let's wait here.' he said.

Zapdos

Zapdos flew around for a while, searching for Tyrant. After almost an hour, he found him.
    'Hello. I am Zapdos, your Legendary Guardian. I was sent by Arceus to protect you. You're not allowed to show me to anyone who doesn't know about the Guardians yet. So only talk about me with Lily Anabel Rosewood, the leader of Team Diamond. But first, i must give you a gift.' said Zapdos. He flapped his wings, and a faint yellow glow appeared around Tyrant. 'You now have the power of Thunder. Try this.'
    Zapdos looked at the clouds, and lightning struck wherever he wanted.

Last edited:

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
  • Alex once again lagged behind Jinx but heard Jinx exclaim in amazement from a distance. "I wonder what that could be about?" He wondered as he quickly dashed to where the source of the noice was from to come under a giant white and blue pokemon above their base and heard it say "I am Lugia. I am the Guardian of Team Silver. I will protect you" and he stared in awe with Jinx next to him. And he suddenly got curious and blurted out "Why Team Silver?"

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
    Years
  • Jinx had almost forgotten about Alex, having not paying much attention to the Water pokemon on the way to the base. He nodded at Alex, to acknowledge his pressence, and in agreerence with his question. He stared at the legenday pokemon for a moment, half in awe, half to begin examining the pokemon for valuables and weak points, an old habit. For a moment, he even considered transforming into the pokemon, but in the end he couldn't think of any action that would be wise in this situation, and stared at the great pokemon as he waited for an answer to Alex's question.

Last edited:

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • 'I'm lost.' Hotaru thought. She was following Lily deeper into the cave, but when she sensed a presence around her, she decided to circle around to catch the trailer off guard. Unfortunately, she lost her way.

It was hard to sense her leader's presence in the maze, especially since the cave itself is imbued with power. She walked on, with only the soft patter of her steps accompanying her, all the while thinking of what the cave awaits has in store for her. 'I wonder if I can meet a Nosepass here? Who knows? Maybe there is even a Lunatone here...'

Last edited:

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • Lugia

'Arceus sent me. Every team will get a Guardian to protect them. I will help you. I can answer any questions about the Legendary Realm, where the Legendary Pokemon live.'

Lily

'Hotaru! Over here!' said Lily. 'There's a Magmortar in here! We must defeat him to get to Bronzor!' she said, and gave some berries, especially Rawst berries, to Hotaru. 'Take those! They'll cure you from a burn!'

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • Pheon was startled awake by a shake of the Earth. It stopped as soon as he got up, and the Typhlosion looked around, concerned. He made his way quickly back to base to see if there was anything wrong there. He was surprised he hadn't seen it earlier, but as he approached, a large silhouette stood in front of the base, small cracks in the earth emanating from where it stood. Pheon accidentally set his back on fire for a moment, green flames shooting up in a momentary frenzy.
    "G-Groudon!" Pheon stuttered and knelt, taking off his helmet as he did so and put it under his arm.

Last edited:

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • "Tch," Slythe said when he saw that the Delcatty saw him, "Wasn't as careful as I thought. My name's Slythe and I came to warn you about the Magmortar that lives here."

But then the Delcatty called for 'Hotaru' and a Vulpix eventually came into view. Seeing her give Hotaru a Rawst Berry made Slythe wonder what she was doing. "Uh, she's a fire type right?" Slythe asked, "And you're a rescue team right? Do you have any other members? If not, then could I join?"

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • Lily

'Of course you may join!' said Lily, and gave Slythe a badge with a little diamond on it. 'This is your badge. Do you know where our base is? Oh, wait!' Lily opened her bag, and took out a map. 'I've travelled all around Tynalla. This is a map i have drawn. I have thousands of them.' said Lily and gave the map to Slythe. 'Okay. How will we defeat the Magmortar?' said Lily

Groudon

'Yes. I am Groudon. Arceus sent me to protect team Geode. So now i'm the Guardian of Team Geode. Do you want to know anything about the Legendary Realm?'

zapdos926

Years
  • "No sir, nothing in particular," Pheon stood and put his helmet back on. "If you're here to protect us, you're gonna have to wait until my two team members arrive," the typhlosion looked up at Groudon curiously. "One thing though, I understand that it is our, being teams Geode, Silver and Diamond, job to stop Regigigas, and that you and the other legendaries are opposed to him as well, but why are you here?"

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • Hotaru once again spaced out as she walked down the cave. At one time, she encountered a blue-eyed Lunatone who kindly pointed her towards a corridor, eventually meeting up with her leader and a ballerina-like Pokemon, whom she recalls seeing around town.

When she reached them, their conversation flew over her head, but one thing did register in her mind.

Magmortar.

Instantly, her joints locked-up and her muscles tensed, and she relived the terrors of her past.

She began shaking uncontrollably and cowered in a corner, looking desperately at the two other Pokemon and occasionally glancing around for the terrible fire Pokemon.

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • Lily

'Ho...hotaru? What's wrong? Come on, let's go!' Lily ran inside, and brought the Magmortar to sleep with a Sing. Perfect timing. Assist. A Flamethrower. 'Hotaru! Slythe! Come and help me!'

Groudon

'I am here to protect you and your team. You don't know what dangers will await you. Trust me. I know Regigigas. He finds your weak spot, and then attacks.' said Groudon.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
  • Alex was amazed there was a legendary Pokemon Guardian sent by Arceus himself for their Team. "So what will be your purpose for team silver?" He asked, "And also are there going to be any other legendary pokemon issued to other teams?" He had a ton of questions to unload to the majestic Pokemon. Then he looked at Jinx who was in awe like Alex. "Also do you know anyone else in Team Silver?" Alex finally asked hoping that the Legendary Pokemon had the information about the members of Team Silver which Alex and Jinx were clueless about. And Alex awaited for an answer from Lugia the Guardian of Team Silver.

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • Lugia

'I don't know anything about the members of Team Silver. But other teams get Guardians too. Geode already has one, Groudon. And i think Diamond would get Dialga. But i'm here to protect Team Silver from Regigigas and his minions. And if every team has a Guardian, i may tell you something. Something about......i won't tell you now.'

zapdos926

Years
  • Pheon contemplated what groudon said for a moment, then nodded.
    "I am honored to have you protecting us, king of the Earth, " he said with another bow. He didn't really know what to do after that, so he excused himself and went into the team base

Back