• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Escaping the Dark [PG-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Ok I'm going to make an attempt at a role-play even though it probably won't be all that great I'll try my best ahahah. Ok After getting Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2, I had the idea to create a role-play about it but I'm going to rearrange the storyline a little bit because if I didn't..That would be copyright >_<.. Alright enough stalling with my own personal thoughts!

~~~~Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Escaping the Dark~~~

Years have past since the turmoil that was caused by a meteor that plagued the pokemon world, even though pokemon are still in need of rescues things have begun to get quiet all around the pokemon world, or so they thought. As pokemon began to fall into a reguler schedule of rescue and work they didn't notice the darkness that had been creeping over their land. It wasn't noticed for several months or even years because its progression was so slow but one day... Several pokemon of this seemingly calm world began to fall ill. Any pokemon who was struck with this illness fell asleep in a terrible nightmare... a basically never-ending nightmare.. No one knew what or who caused these events.. Soon pokemon of Treasure town began questioning whether this was a disease that was spreadable or something much more sinister in work.

Uxie , Mespirit and Azelf began looking for any answers that could possibly lead to the end of this terrible disease. Their efforts didn't reveal anything that could find any cures... So again the disease began to spread throughout the land. Wild Pokemon began to find their homes being damaged by the never-ending nightmare, the seemingly calm forests began to turn into living nightmares, mountains were covered in darkness never seeing the dawn, and rivers beginning to stop and disappear.

Calaminty had once again befallen the Pokemon world. not even rescue teams could handle all the rescue missions being sent in, soon all the rescue teams began to became overworked and eventually stopped doing the missions all together. Then a new type of team was formed, they were dubbed exploration teams!

Exploration teams were similiar to rescue teams they helped pokemon in trouble and took on various missions but they would also capture various outlaws that were causing problems because of the calamities. Exploration teams also searched for answers for the "incurable disease." The exploration teams soon became a vital need of everyday life for Treasure town and various other towns in the Pokemon world.

This is where the story turns strange... Time began to stop in various areas that weren't affected by the horrific disease. Time was supposedly run by time gears, it is said that if a time gear is stolen from its rightful place that time would stop in that area, even the worst of outlaws wouldn't dare touch a time gear for fear of what could happen. And everyones worst nightmare was confirmed a mysterious theme had been stealing the time gears....Ands its your job to find out why...

Your character one day finds himself/herself under a never-ending dizzy spell and collapses and is engulfed by a bright light. Your character soon heres a voice a very faint voice... it's saying... "Welcome to the Pokemon world...Chosen one... You have been chosen to save the world along with several other people... Time is stopping and a nightmare is spreading throughout the world of pokemon... Hurry time is of the esscence"

Your character soon finds himself/herself on a beach and as a..Pokemon! Unable to comprehend what happened because you have no memory you begin to remeber what the voice said "There are others like you find them..." So himself/herself begins to look for the others that have ended up with the same fate...

Okay sign-up sheets (Yay)- SIGN-UPS ARE CLOSED

Name:
    Human Age:
    Special Power: (This can be anything from seeing into the future to a special attack only you know Yay! but your not required to have one! oh and if you do have one explain what it does please :D)
    Rp example:~Optional~~~
    History:~Optional~

Note: Once a pokemon from the following list has been taken you may not be that pokemon!

*- You may choose from the following

Bulbasaur
    Charmander-
    Squirtle-
    Pikachu-
    Meowth-BigFoottheUnbeatable
    Eevee- Umbreongirl
    Chikorita-
    Cyndaquil-
    Totodile-Diegoyayi
    Treecko-Eletj
    Torchic
    Mudkip- GhostPrincess
    Skitty-
    Turtwig
    Chimchar-K9S8
    Piplup-
    Munchlax-

Rules:

#1: No profanity please ^-^ its just plain rude and I only rated the PG-13 because I'm afraid some of the content may not be age appropriate D:

#2: No character control unless the owner of that character has authorized it..and lets try not to do that please :)

#3: No spamming! (One of the most basic rules of role-playing so..Don't do it! Please?)

#4: Have fun with it! Role-playing is ment to be fun! SO have fun yaaaaay!

#5: At least have 1 paragraph of writing..its in the rules! So obey the rules >:|

and thats it for rules and regulations you should know if you actually read the role-playing rules but moving on!

---My character--

Name: Tiffany Jones
    Human Age: 16
    Special Power: Dimensional Scream... Can see into the future or past if it relates to the time gears. It activates when she touches something. But recently when it activates..its been seeing different things..
    Pokemon I am: Mudkip! Yay!
    History: Tiffany was a spoiled rich kid all her life and got everything she wanted.Her parents gave her love so she wasn't feeling abandoned even though she was rich, she was actually rather Lonely because she was home-schooled which didn't give her proper social skills to be able to make friends, but instead of making human friends she made pokemon friends and often when she wasn't learning etiquette lessons she would go out into the forest and play with pokemon and feed berries to them. One day sje foudn a peculier berry and touched it.Her body became engulfed in a white light and she found herself answering questions that she had never heard before.She then began having a vision of a time gear that was being taken and before she could figure out what was going she found herself waking up on a beach..As a mudkip and only able to remember her name!

------Have fun role-playing~~ :)-----

Last edited:

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    Sounds like fun.

Name:Toby Ironheart

Human Age: 13

What Pokemon you are: Treecko

Special Power: He can time-travel and teleport, but ,at the start, these skill is very underdeveloped, only allowing him to travel back and forward a few seconds. He can also mind burrow/Astro projection. This is where his soul leaves his mind, and enter another person's mind. He uses this to speak with people far away, or to dispel nightmares

(FEW SPOILERS FROM POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON 2 IN HISTORY)
    History: Toby (human) was created when the world was paralyzed. Since time was amock, Celebi used her time powers, along with a fragment of the Adamant Orb she chipped of Dialga's, to age him to 13. She told him that he was destined to save thousands of pokemon, and that she would give him a gift to help him, so he could help others.But to do this, he had to become a pokemon. The next morning, he awoke on Sharpedo Bluff. He couldn't remember much, except that he had been a human, his name, and he would dream about Celebi.He lived in Treasure Town a few months before realizing his powers. One day, while he sitting at the Bluff, Azurill was playing with the Water Float. A wind picked up, and blew it over the edge. Toby concerntrated on the moment and place in time, and he teleported to the exact moment. Ever since then, he been training his powers.

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Yay it got accept ya :> but enough of my thoughts..(again)

@Eletji- you are ~accepted~ but one thing I must know..Are you a pokemn or pokemon turnning human..Seriously you said you grew up in treasure town which is only a town which is accesible when your a pokemon..But anyway you can put a role-play examply if you want I don't mind. I didn't put one because I frankly am very lazy...ahahah! *ashamed moment* Anyway your accepted because you went and put your history which was not neccesary and it may seem fun to have you in the role-play :o but you didn't have to put history.. I should edit that on the sign up sheet but to answer your question no rp example and history is not neccesary.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Name: Rika
    What Pokemon you are: Pikachu
    Special Power: The Deminsional Scream. However, it is the past version, enabling him to have it even when it's not about time gears. He also has the ability to, if concentrated enough, make a small fire with his electric sparks
    Rp example: (Don't worry, I'm a good RPer! I've been doing it for a few years!)
    History:

Rika was a human, not liking the sport of Pokemon battling or training. He owned his special Pikachu with him. One day in an unknown forest, they were exploring it. That's when they found the rock. This rock was no ordinary rock, as when he touched it, him and his Pikachu dissapeared. When they reappeared, they were in a bright room, one door, and an odd creature. It asked Rika some questions, then he and Pika entered. Rika woke up without Pika, as a Pikachu, with only the memory of being a human and his name.

Heroes

Trying not to die in a book.
    Years
    This sounds like a good idea for an RP.

Name: Alex Fendetta

Human Age: 17, 3/4

What Pokemon you are: Cyndaquill

Special Power: He has super sonic speed, but it is un-mastered so he only runs twice as fast as a 300 Mph Lambo.

History: ALex grew up as a kid that had a passion for Pokemon. His parents ignored him his child hood though becuase they wanted a daugther to name Alexandra but they were heavily disapointed with a boy and named it Alex and only brought him food and never interacted in anyway. He's a very smart and talented child. When he awoke on the beach he was charcol black with fire coming from his back. He naturally ran into the water but was instantly weakened and was scared but then an old Garchomp of the beach told him what had happened.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    @ShadowMaster345- oo I like your special power! Have you play Mystery Dungeon 2? hmm anyway your ~accepted~
    @SlashVorlex- Aww your past is so sad D: and super sonic speed..awsome :O Anyway ~accepted~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    @ShadowMaster345- oo I like your special power! Have you play Mystery Dungeon 2? hmm anyway your ~accepted~
    @SlashVorlex- Aww your past is so sad D: and super sonic speed..awsome :O Anyway ~accepted~

Yes. I haven't played Time, but I've almost beaten Darkness! I should have it beat soon though.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    Name: Tori
    Human Age:12
    What Pokemon you are:Piplup
    Special Power: Aura Vision( Can feel tempeyure changes and power level, see faintly through solid items, tell if someone lies, and can tell the feelings of others, but makes him permanently blind)
    Rp example:(I'm good, don't worry)
    History:Tori was born as an orphan, not knowing of his family's location whatsoever, during his days on the orphnage, he developed the ability to see aura.Using this he found out the way the other kids felt about him, sadly, they felt pity and hatred for him.Knowing this, Tori became very withdrawn and independent, eventually leaving the orphanage.Now, as a Pokemon, he wakes up on a unknown beach, only remebering the sound of a truck's horn.

That is all.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Alright Wizard-Wings what would a role-play be without a withdrawn character? ahahaha ~accepted~

and shadow if you wish to talk to me abotu mystery dungeon 2 pm me about it please xD I fear its considered spam.. ahahaha sorry its my first role-play that I've made and i don't wanna get it closed..Anyway if you wanna talk about Mystery Dungeon 2 please pm instead if its not to much trouble anywaaaaay back to buisness

Wizard-Wings ~accepted~

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
    Name: Leon
    Human Age: 14
    What Pokemon you are: Chimchar
    Special Power: Shadow Possesion( Can use his shadow to take control of other Pokemon's body and powers)
    Rp example:

Kamot had reached Violet City and immediately went to the gym. The gym leader and the others were battling a group of Pokemon. Kamot was highly concerned this was another rebellion attack so he summoned all his Pokemon. Aipom, Hoops, and Punch wer all ready to fight. The attacking group seemed to be led by a group of Dugtrio. With that in mind Kamot sent Punch and Aipom to use Focus Punch on them. The Dugtrio retreated to the holes and the attacking Diglett changed their targets to Kamot. He was in deep trouble but he had to pull through. "Hoops, steel wing and then hypnosis on the targets you miss." the Diglett were hit hard then the ones that dodged were put to sleep. Then Punch and Aipom delivered some sneaky Focus Punches. The Diglett refused to retreat like the Dugtrio had and were willing to risk their lives. Kamot was conflicted but he had to do the right thing.

Then below his feet the Dugtrio appeared and captured him with Sand Tomb. The sand was squeezing the life out of him and the trainers couldn't do anything. As he started to feel the oxygen slip a thunderbolt struck the hole gym field. Even though it was invunerable to Electric attacks the Dugtrio flinched. The sand disappeared and Kamot took the opening. Dugtrio was hit hard by Punch's brick break and was knocked back into their hole. The Diglett were very hurt from the attack so they retreated too. Kamot knew who had used thunderbolt and thanked them.

With that settled Kamot talked to Falkner about joining him in a rebellion take down. However, Falkner refused. "My Pokemon were almost killed by an army of Diglett there is no way I can help. But, I can give you my badge, that way you can use its power." but he declined. Kamot wanted to do it with Falkner not with Falkner's badge. So with that plan shot Kamot left Violet City and headed to the next gym.

History: Leon was born in Sinnoh with only his dad. His mom had died giving birth to him. His dad was a dangerous scientist that messed around with bad experiments. Leon thought this was dangerous because his dad stayed in the basement all day playing aorund. So Leon went down into the basement and talked to his dad. He happened to walkin on his dad making himself a robotic son. Leon was highly upset and tried to destroy the machine. He accidentally knocked over a vile that gave him a burning sensation. Before he knew it he had taken control of his dad's body through his shadow possesion and had him destroy the robot. After the stress of his shadow possesion Leon's father died. Leon left his house and started to dive into book sof strategy to use his powers with more control. He now has an IQ of 200 after reading through the books thoroughly and has found himself as a Chimchar.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Name: Savanna

What Pokemon you are: Chikorita

Special Power: Special Evolution - A Special Attack That Lets Savanna Evolve Into Any Of Her Evolutions And/Or Make The Opponent See Its Worst Nightmare As A Illusion.

Rp example:
    (Note That This Is From The RPG The Dark Age 2: World Destruction (PG-13) And I Worked For Mewtwo On It.)

Damion Sat On A Rock In A Field With His Flygon Watching Some Raichu Fight Over Some Berries. Smiling, He Sayed "Come On Flygon,Do You Think You Could Fly Me To Victory Road?". "Fly!" Said Flygon In A Very Excited Voice. "Ok,Lets Go." Said Damion, Hopping On Flygons Back Quickly As It Took Off.As They Crossed The Water,Damion Watched Some Pokemon Trainers Race On Their Water Type Pokemon. "Flygon,Faster Before They See Us!" Said Damion,Yelling Over The Waves. Flygon Nodded And Sped Up A Little. Damion Looked Around Making Sure Nobody Heard Him. "Go,Scizor!" Said Damion Trying To Be Quiet Enough So That Nobody Could Hear Him. "Scizor,Go And Drop This Letter Off In My Moms Mailbox In Floroma. Ok,And Please Be Quiet." Said Damion, Hoping Mewtwo Wouldn't Find Out. "Scizor!" Said Scizor Worryingly. "I Know We Havn't Been Apart Scince I First Caught You Scizor, But You Have To Do This For Me." Said Damion Trying To Encourage Scizor. "Sciz." Said Scizor Flying To Floroma. "Ok, Come On Flygon.Land Here For The Night." Said Damion Looking Around To Make Sure Nobody Was In The Forest Below Them.

History: Savanna's History Is Unkown. (Even To Her)

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    Name: Taro
    Human Age: 15
    What Pokemon you are: Munchlax
    Special Power: While Taro sleeps, he is able to travel into other peoples dreams. Additionally (though it isn't really a 'power,' but its worth mentioning) Taro never has any problems with food. He loves to eat, to him its actually a passtime, but when out on adventures he can go extremely long periods of time without eating (due to all of the nutrients from the food he eats before being stored in his body) on top of that, he can eat almost anything (like grimy food) with no side effects.
    However, it should be noted that while people may think he eats a lot normally, in reality his is actually quite full (eating is a passtime to him, as mentioned above) if you ever see him when hes actually hungry... well... you may suddenly find yourself with a food shortage.
    History: Taro's parents were high-ups in a very successful company (which will remain unnamed due to lack of creativity on my part) which demanded the family to move where the company needed them. As such, Taro has been all over the world. This sparked his love for food. He has tried different types of food from all over the world, and one day hopes to be able to brag about having eaten every type of food there was in existence. Despite his love for food, Taro remained relatively lean.
    However, Taro woke up on a beach one day, forgetting all of this. The only things he could recall were his name, the fact he had been human, and his passion for food.

Name: Taro
    Human Age: 15
    What Pokemon you are: Munchlax
    Special Power: Taro never has any problems with food. He loves to eat, to him its actually a passtime, but when out on adventures he can go extremely long periods of time without eating (due to all of the nutrients from the food he eats before being stored in his body) on top of that, he can eat almost anything (like grimy food) with no side effects.
    History: Taro's parents were high-ups in a very successful company (which will remain unnamed due to lack of creativity on my part) which demanded the family to move where the company needed them. As such, Taro has been all over the world. This sparked his love for food. He has tried different types of food from all over the world, and one day hopes to be able to brag about having eaten every type of food there was in existence. Despite his love for food, Taro remained relatively lean.
    However, Taro woke up on a beach one day, forgetting all of this. The only things he could recall were his name, the fact he had been human, and his passion for food.

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Wow while I was at school alot of people signed up..Awsome :D Anyway...!

@K9S8- Wow I really like your history and special power...Awsome :D ~accepted~

@SandSlash10-Special Evolution...? That rocks! ~accepted~

@Gamekrazy woa I didn't think we'd get a munchlax role-player! ~accepted~

Note: 1-2 mroe people and we can start! Yay~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Yay! Only two people needed! Oh yeah GP, you could make an OOC topic in the lounge(So this isn't cluttered with OOC posts)

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    OOC:Alright guys I'm making a OOC post tyhread so the role-play won't be so cluttered o.o; I reaaallly don't want that..So yea! Hmm i think I will start the role-play now but keep registartion open for anyone else who wants to in..

So now any OOC posts belong in the OOC post thread Ok yay! That way we won't get warning from Loki about spamming :o

~Note This is meaning that the role-play has started~~~~
    IC: "Urrghh...Huh where am I...Ah..Water..WATER!" Tiffany began gasping for water as she began drinknig the sea water furiously.Still feeling a little dizzy she pondered what the voice had said to her"Hurry Find the other like you..Time is of the essence.." Tiffany was still exhausted and groggy so she began looking at the Krabby who were blowing bubbles into the sea. "Wow..That so pretty..but I still wonder what that voice ment when...Time is of the essence..what does that mean...? Maybe I should get back to the house..." Tiffany mumbled nervously looking around "But..I don't know where I am..." mumbled Tiffany embarrassed at herself a little bit when she looked into the water and saw her reflection.."I-I'm a mudkip?!" Tiffany screeshed in a yell falling face first into the cold icy water.

"Ah how did this happen! How am I a mudkip?! How is this possible!? Ahhhh! Tiffany kept screaming over and over which startled the Krabby and they scuttled off. "Maybe..this has something to do with the voice I heard..Ah! Thats got to be it but..There are others and..Time is of the esscense what does that mean..?" Tiffany sat down pondering this to herself for quite sometime. "Hmm Well no use standing here all day.. I should find a town..before I die of thirst again.." The young girl who was now a mudkip said frustrated about this whole incident.But before she could get up and find a town she foudn herself under a dizzy spell. "W-whats going on..? Why am I so dizzy..." Tiffany mumbled as she began having a dizzy spell.

"Darn they got away! This isn't good master dialga will be mad about this..We have to find them!" A mysterious figure yelled at 6 other mysterios figures. "W-whats going on...? Where am I...? Is this a vision..?" Tiffany mumbled but before she could finish seeing what had snapped out of it breathing heavily, she found herself stepping on an odd rock with odd markings on it. "Hmm maybe I should keep this..it looks..pretty" The young Mudkip girl said to herself picknig up the rock and running off to fidn a town and possibly the others that had ended with the same fate as her.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Mumbling, Rika suddenly woke up. "Ah! Where is Pika! Where am I!" Rika went into the waters reflection of the crispy ocean. There was a Pikachu. "Oh, this must be Pika's reflection... but where is that Pika?" Looking around, he looked into the water again. He couldn't see his reflection. "A- ah! I'm a Pikachu!" He freaked out and ran around, accidently slamming into a Mudkip(You GP).

"Oh, sorry about that Mudkip." Rika said. That's when he had a Deminsional Scream. "Uh, whats going on! I feel dizzy." He said to himself. Then and there, he saw an image of all the ones with the same fate of them, but he could only make out the species of one, the Mudkip. As it ended he fell on his back, confused.

OOC: Oh, and on an unrelated note, got a new sig(MD2).

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Savanna Woke Up,Finding Herself Hidden Behind A Rock On A Beach. She Looked Around,Confused. " WHERE IN THE WORLD AM I!!!!! " Savanna Yelled Getting Up Quickly. She Jumped On The Rock,Looking Around. She Got Off The Rock And Saw The Krabby Blowing Bubbles. She Went Towards The River To Take A Dring But Stopped Immediately When She Saw Her Reflection. " I'm A Chikorita! " She Said,Stunned. She Paced Around In A Circle,Confused. She Heard Voices Coming From Behind A Opening In The Cliff Surrounding The Beach. She Walkied In The Opening And Saw A Town. A Map Blew In The Wind. She Caught It. " Hey,This Must Be A Map Of This Town. " Said Savanna,Calming Down. " Ok,So There's A Kecleon Market,An Electivire Link Shop,A Duskull Bank,A Guild... Wait A Second... A GUILD!?!? " Savanna Said Shocked. She Looked Around Confused.

OOC:

I Didn't See You Two On The RPG... :P

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    Toby teleported to the Market. "Right on time" said the Kecleon brothers. "The usual?" asked the Green brother.
    "Yeah, sure. 3 Reviver Seeds, 3 Oran berries and 2 Apples"
    "We have some new Tms and Orbs if you like?" This was the Purple Kecleon.
    "Any Escape Orbs, or Grass Tms?"
    "1 Escape orb. Here, On the House"
    "Thanks". Toby next stop was the rescue boards. "Hmmm, Not much here." He was interrupted by a shout by Diglett.
    "Whose footprint? Whose footprint?"
    "The footprint belong to a ....Wait is that a? Yes it is! The footprint belongs to a Chikorita!"
    Toby raised his eyebrow with intrest. He teleported to the front door. "Chikorita? We don't get a lot of them round here. Whats Your name?" Toby put his hand on the Chikorita's shoulder. A wave of dizziness leapt apon him. a voice entered his mind. "This is one of them......Find the others" the voice said to him. He opened his eyes. "Ahh,umm sorry, what did you say your name was?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back