• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Escaping the Dark [PG-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
    Leon looked at the water and saw he was a Chimchar. "Look at that, I'm a Chimchar." Leon was unphased by his transformation. He looked around on the beach and saw a Mudkip and a Pikachu talking together. He looked at their size and then their lips. He had focused on how their lips moved and realized they were introducing each other. "I don't need to get tangled up with them. I might find myself held back and so I'll explore this place." Leon went into a town that had more Pokemon. He had no more time to play so he went to a Wigglytuff hut. He heard a voice below him and still went inside.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

OOC: Yay! This Roleplay excites me! What a wonderful idea! ^^' It's not too often I actually get to Roleplay a Pokemon. <3 So one question, I know Eevee isn't up there, but since it is in the Rescue Games, can I be an Eevee? If not, I would like to please reserve Charmander.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    OOC: I knew there was a pokemon I forgot to put up there umbreongirl D: Anyway.. Sure you can be Eevee I don't mind. But next tiem either message me about it or go to the OOC thread please ;o Thanks if it wouldn't be to much trouble! Just submit your sign-up sheet and everything and you can be an eevee ^-^

IC:   "Gah! Who bumped into me?" Tiffany yelped in surprise. "Oh it was you!" She spoke to what appeared to be a Pikachu. Tiffany heard the little electric mouse pokemon mumble a "Sorry."

"Hey, hey no need to apologize I wasn;t looknig where I was going...Anyway see you around!" Tiffany said in a happy tone while running into Treasure town. "Oh wow this place is huge! I wonder whats around here..." Tiffany giggled like a hapyp child in a playground. She soon began looking around and asking people about the various places in Treasure town. "Lets see if I remeber correctly... This is electivire link shop for linknig moves..Thats the kecleon brothers shop...Marowak Dojo..Uh duskull bank for mnoey.. Xatu appraisel..and chansey incubater place..oh and there should be a guild up ahead to!" Tiffany mumbled exploring the world around her. She soon found a rather large looknig wigglytuff house. "Uh.. this is a weird looking building..it msut be the guild" Tiffany said in an uncertain tone about what she was getting herself into. She stepped in frotn of the guild and heard a vocie scream "The footprint is a mudkips! The fotoprint is a mudkips!"

"GAH! Ah where did that come from?! Ah I'm scared...! This is ratehr frustrating not knowing where I am..Only knowing that I was human at one point and that my name is Tiffany..Ah this is so vexing!" Tiffany yelped in frustration

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    IC:
    "Hm...ugh...AHHHHH!"A small penguin yelled."Where am I?I can't remember anything, only my name...and the sound of a car.And I feel smaller, and lighter, and my aura isn't the same, as a matter of fact, the aura of everything around here is different...like that of a Pokemon.Wait a second...so is mine!!!And it smell like seawater!WHAT HAPPENED!!!!"

"You wacky Piplup, of course your small and light, and very cute, by the way."A female voice remarked.

"Who said that?!"Piplup yelled, unable to identify the voice.

"Me! I'm behind you, genius! Are you blind or something!And, I'm Kira, a Krabby, by the way!"The same female voice said.

"And yes, I'm blind, by the way!!"Piplup responded angrily as he turned around towards the Krabby."Well, your aura does match that of a Krabby.Then wait a minute, YOU CAN TALK!!A TALKING KRABBY!!!"

"Well, duh!Are you deaf or something!!"Kira replied angrily at the Piplup's ignorance.

OOC:That is all!

Heroes

Trying not to die in a book.
    Years
    Alex awoke on the beech and jumped back. Where am I? HE thought curiously. He ran off and he flew from one side of the beach to the middle of it in a minute. "Amazing." He said looking around. He concentrated and he felt his back warm up. What the? He said walking over to the water and looked at the water and jumped back and yelped. He saw fire coming form his back. He calmed down and walked off and saw some lights and soon found out it was a town. He walked into it and saw a Mudkip, Pikachu, Chimchar. He ran over and was next to them all in a few seconds. "That was random. Hello." He said calmly to the pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    OOC: Aw... I would've took Eevee if I knew it was up there. Oh well!

"It's okay." Rika replied, following, wondering where he was. That's when he saw the Chimchar. Out of nowhere he yelled, "That's one of the pokemon from that dizzy thing I got!"

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    OOC: ahh >.< sorry ! oh and shadowmaster345 make your post a little bit lnoger please D: in da rulez it says it has to be one paragraph long :S I don't wanna get in trouble with Loki....

IC: "Gah!!" Tiffani yelped as she heard the door open and a frenzy of people came otu and surrounded her and a few other people. She heard the peopel who surroudned her asking 'Why are you here? Where do you live?"

"GAH! I DON'T KNOW!" Tiffany yelped as she got oen of her legs pulled by a sunflora who was "Oh my goshing" in ever breathe she took. Tiffany could here her heart beating faster with every breathe she took. She felt her body being mangled and pulled in all directions.

"ENOUGH!" This is nonsense they are vistors treat them with respect! I'm ashamed of you! " A bird yeleld angerly as it emerged from the guild. "Stop pulling that mudkip around! She's not a ragdoll!" The parrot who was obviously a chatot yelled.

"Sorry..Sorry Chatot..." All the guild members said quietly and went back into the guild and got ready to do some more missions. As the other poekmon entered the guidl a wigglytuff came out. "Friends~~Friends~~!" The little pink pokemon screamed as Tiffany was uncertain about how sane this wigglytuff was. "Do new friends wish to have dinner with us?" the wuigglytuff asked obviously ignornig tiffany's uncertain face.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    ((Um, I hope you don't mind me taking control of Wigglytuff and Chatot for a bit.))

"Hey, I can see why these things are called Perfect Apples! They really are perfect!" A particularly cheery Munchlax said, emerging from the entrance of the Wigglytuff guild with a very large juicy apple in his hands, a large bite already taken out of it.

"Yah!" Wigglytuff said, turning to face him "Thats why I like em so much! And things you like you should share! With friends!~ Friendly friends!~"

"Um... Guildmaster?" Chatot spoke up "Are you sure that it is ok to be letting this stranger eat those? I mean, he just wandered in from the beach... and hes not a guild member or anything of the sort..."

"Silly Chatot!" Wigglytuff replied with his usual cheerful tone "Hes a friend!~ Friendly friend friends!~"

"...as you say Guildmaster..." Chatot replied with a sigh. The truth is... we are already running low on those... and its such a hassle to get a team to prospect for more. I suppose they all fear failure, which leaves the job to me... and I fear failing as well. You can't get between the Guildmaster and his apples... Chatot shuddered at the thought.

Taro's apple was about half way finished now, and he was looking over the pokemon before the Guild entrance

"So... you guys are like me, aren't you?" He said plainly. He had no direct evidence of it, but something in his gut told him so. These pokemon had been human once, just like him.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

Le application! >>;

Name: Radian Violet Slasher
    Human Age: Fifteen

What Pokemon you are: Eevee! ^^' <3 Pwned!

Special Power: Trace, the power to detect the abilities of another person or pokemon, but only after she has physically touched them first. Radian is also a healer, and by using mental energy and touching the victim on the ailing part of his/her body, she can heal most minor injuries. This includes pokemon who have been posessed.

RP sample:

History: Radian was born into the typical family, the first child and only daughter of a young couple ecstatic to welcome their first child into the world. They both were so young, and free-spirited, never limiting themselves to only one way of thinking, fearing that if they did, they would miss the majority of what the world had to offer. Naturally nomadic, the pair traveled the world with their young daughter, wishing for her what they never had for themselves: The chance to see and experience everything there was out there. Though this wasn't the most stable of lifestyles for a child, Radian did have the opportunity to take in countless rare sights, and more or less was content with the way they lived. She had never minded much that her mother and father were less than poor, and had had to scrounge endlessly all her life just to make enough money to support the three of them, as they were all very happy. Radian's parents were modern hippies, so when her mother became pregnant a second time, there wasn't any question as to whether she would bear the child or not. Though her mom and dad hadn't planned for an extra child, as one to support was plenty for them, they had him, and Radian had a little brother, Alfonse. The baby was actually a blessing in disguise, as Radian now had a little brother to play with, and this was quite convenient, as their parents were squandering more and more money away from them. Soon, they went into debt, and were kicked from the tiny apartment they had rented. But not being people to complain, her dad simply packed the family up and moved them to the Viridian Forest. This way, they could not only be closer to nature, but their children would have a clean, natural environment to grow up in. Her parents put the remnants of their cash supply and all their energy into building a home, and finally succeeded in putting up a beautiful little cottage. And the family was happy, particularly Radian and Alfonse, who had together adopted a Pikachu who had been kicked from his clan, much like they had been kicked from their home. Until the day diasaster struck. Notorious Gym Leader and Crime Boss Giovanni had recently been wrecking havoc throughout the Kanto region, recruiting stronger and more powerful minions with pokemon brutally strong. These poor pokemon were rumored to have been experimented on to enhance strength and stamina, and not only that, but had been forced to close their hearts against all love and compassion. This wasn't the first time this had been attempted, and as expected, Giovanni attacked the legendaries. Not only one, but many. Mew, Mewtwo, Celebi, and Ho-Oh, by tricking them into coming to a place where they would be surrounded and ambushed by pokemon who could effectively attack their weaknesses, and faint them so that their hearts could be quickly shut. As expected, Radian's parents were outraged, and were among those few who didn't fear the evil man and his organizations. Boldly, they organized many speeches, rallies, and protests, verbally expressing their disgust and making sure that every good-hearted trainer in Kanto knew of the diabolical plan. Desperate for his mission to succeed, Giovanni sent assassins out into the night where, to put it simply, they set the cottage ablaze, trapping every member of the family inside, and burning Radian's parents alive. Fortunately, Radian was awakened by her Pikachu's Thundershock, which jolted her awake just before the flames had reached the room. She managed to drag Alfonse out alive, but he was burned so severely, her dear little brother passed away only a couple of hours later. Left with only Surge, her Pikachu, Radian dedicated her life to rescuing others, people and pokemon alike, and has secretly always wanted to be apart of a team that helped others in need. She realized that she was too late too save her family, but not too late to save other victims in need. She discovered her unique gift just before she was whisked away into a world of all pokemon. A strange voice told her that here, she would fulfill her dream, and join forces with others to save the world from its awful predicament. She was left with a mental image of several silhouettes of others, and she has no clue who they are, but understands that she must locate them, no matter what.

Last edited:

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
    Name: Marc Black

Human Age: Sixteen

What Pokemon you are: Totodile! My actual Pokemon in Explorers of Time :D

Special Power: Telepathy. He had the ability to talk to people through his mind and allow them to communicate back, even if they don't have the ability to do so. He can also read minds to an extent.

Rp example:

"There's the treasure!!" Marc exclaimed extremely happily. ~Now I just have to cross this narrow path of land.. It's a piece of cake. I've been through tougher before~ Marc thought as he stared at a red glowing gemstone stuck on a wall, then down at the path. HE took a deep breath and held it there, without exhaling, and put one of his feet on the path, tapping it a few times. "Looks Consistent.." he said letting his breath out, then breathing in again.

He took a step on the path, stretching his arms to his sides for balance, and started walking slowly towards the end of it. His steps were short and cautious, because he sure didn't want to fall down. The hole beneath him look like it lead to the abbys. Marc threw a rock to see it's depth, but the rock never made a sound like hitting the floor. Marc gulped, closing his eyes for some seconds and then continuing to go through the path. He was only a few feet away from then now, and was slightly relieved. ~Yes.. I made it.." he though as his steps grabbed more speed so he could approach faster.

All of a sudden, small chirps of stone started to fell from the cave's ceiling, as well a from the walls. ~What the.. Oh no... Oh no!!~ Marc thought as he stared around. What was going to happen was obvious. He started running recklessly to safe ground, but it was too late. The ground started quaking violently, and you could hear the cave echoing destruction. Then the worst came.

The path of land Marc was walking on started collapsing from both ends, Marc being trapped in the center. "It's over for me.." Marc said. There was nothing he could do now. I was his end. The path collapsed completely just then, making Marc fall to the abbys. His head was hit with a rock falling from the cave's wall, knocking him out completely and making his head bleed heavily.

..."Ugh... Ah....Urrgh.. Where am I?" Marc thought as he sat up on the sand. He was at a beach, a very nice one in fact. Krabby where using Bubble, adding nice thigns to the sight. "Ugh.. How did I get here?" Marc said as he rubbed his head. It felt wet and gooey. "Huh? OH MY!" Marc said when he notice dhis hand wasn't a hand anymore, but a Totodile's paw. He ran to the water to see his reflection, and noticed he was a Pokemon. "I must be dreaming! Am I dead?!" he exclaimed nervously as he ran around in circles, but then fell to the ground, then sand around him turning blood red. "Ow, this hurts" he said as he touched his wound from the cave, which was bleeding heavily. "What am I to do? Where am I? Why am I here? I can't remember anything! Why can't I?!" He yelled desperately. "I gotta get answers here!!! Ahh!!" he yelled as he ran away from the beach..

History: Marc was a nice guy who had many friends, both human and Pokemon, and didn't have problems making more of them. He loved music and sports, as well as going out exploring, especially things like caves and dungeons. One day, while exploring a cave, he reached the center of it, he got to a really thin path that crossed an enormous hole. While he was trying to cross it, a earthquake slowly grew inside the cave, though Marc didn't know why. Marc started running, trying to get to safe ground, but it was just too much. The path collapsed and made Marc fall into the hole, which seemed endless. He was knocked out with the impact on a rock, leaving a large wound on his head. That's all he remember. He woke up in a beach as a Totodile, tired, hungry, his head bleeding, and in need for answers.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
    Leon was now surrounded by a Chatot and a strange Wigglytuff. "I wish someone could explain our situation. However, you all look a few apples short of a tree." Leon said with a sacrastic tone. Then he noticed a Munchlax eating a apple. He knew a Munchlax was a big eater, but he had taken a huge bite out of a apple so quickly. He believed that this Munchlax would be a problem and it was best to avoid him. He had then heard the Munchlax say he, along with the Pikachu and Mudkip were human too. This got him thinking about some ideas on what was going on with them. As he pondered some ideas the Wigglytuff came over. "Why are you alone, friend? Don't you want to enjoy our company? Don't you want to play?" Leon looked at the puff ball and could sense something wrong about him. So he backed away and went to a corner and continued to think. "What is our purpose for being in this place? That voice may hold the answer. If I could only remember what it said to me."

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Savanna,Startled,Turned Around And Saw A Treecko. " My Name Is Savanna. " She Replied. " Whats Yours? " Asked Savanna,Thinking The Treeko Looked Firmiliar. She Looked Around For A Minute Wondering Where The Guild Was. (" I Dont Have A Place To Stay,And Theres Nowhere To Go But The Guild... ") Thought Savanna. She Just Stood There,Waiting For A Response As She Looked Around At The Town. For Awhile She Thought It Looked Beautiful,But She Had To Concentrate Now.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    OOC: diegoyayi you really put alot into your rp example I'm impressed ~accepted~

IC: "Huh the are human to...? There must be some connection to this..?" Tiffany thought to herself but snapepd out of her thoughts when she saw a munchlax take a rather large bite from an apple. "Ahh!" Tiffany yelped rather surprised at the munchlax. She began looknig at the Chikorita and saw her introducing herself to the treecko.

"Wow theres alot of people here...I highly doubt they are the same as me..Gah! ANother dizzy spell!" Tiffany though again but then collapsed giving into her vision.

"Congratulations..you have met most of them..there are still a few to be met...your companions to save the world.." The voice mumbled to her even though Tiffany could udner stand it perfectly. "Save the world? What does that mean? I don't get it!" Tiffany yelled at the voice.

"All will be explained in due time...For now..stay in the guild..they will surely help you.. All will be explained..in due time though..So don't worry.." The voice repeated as Tiffany looked uncertain.

"Well I guess I have no choice.... I guess for now..my home is the wigglytuff guild.." Tiffany mumbled snapping to her senses to her relief no one had noticed that she had collapsed and she breathed out a sigh of relief.

"Excuse me Wigglytuff...Can I ask you something...?" Tiffany stopped before finishing her sentence and Wigglytuff looekd at her curiously. "I-I would like to form an exploration team If thats ok!" Tiffany shouted with all her might hearing somewhere that you could form an exploration team if Wigglytuff accepted you.

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    "Toby, My names Toby. This is the guild by the way. Here, I'll take you to the Guildmaster". Toby held the Chikorita's leaf, and teleported inside the Guildmaster's chamber. "Wigglytuff, I have someone I'd like you to meet. This is Savanna, and she wants to join the guild. You have company? Sorry Tiffany, I didn't see you there. Guildmaster, I have something for you." he took off his backpack, and emptied it on the ground. The bag was fulled to the brim with Perfect Apples. "Normal Price should be fine, Chatot". The Chatot handed him a small bag off money. "Tiffany, can you show Savana around, and introduce her to everyone. I have an errand to run. Oh, and Tiffany" he whispered the next part. "Theres a bunch of them down at the beach. Savana is one of them as well. Well, I'm off. See yo at the mess hall for tea" He teleported to Sharpedo Bluff, and entered his secret training arena.

Last edited:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Savanna Looked Around At The Guildmaster's Room. Then She Finally Realized She Was Telaported There. ("Ok,I Was A Human,Now I'm A Pokemon,And I Just Got Telaported By A Treecko,This Place Is Getting Weird...") Savanna Thought,Sitting There Startled. She Shook Her Head. ("I've Gotta Stay Here And Figure Out Why I'm A Chikorita. I'll Just Call The Guildmaster Guildmaster.") Thought Savanna Looking At The Guildmaster. " Hello Guildmaster. " Said Savanna Politely.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Rika looked around. He was terribly confused. Wigglytuff looked at him, and said in his cheerful tone, "Why so glum friend!" Rika looked up. "I don't know, I'm just confused about everything is all." Wigglytuff swung his arm's up. "Yoom-tah! If your confused friend, Chatot will help you! Right Chatot?" Wigglytuff looked at Chatot, who looked suprised. "Uh, sure! Why not!" Wigglytuff smiled more and yelled, "Well! Chatot, help our ~friendly friend~ Pikachu! YOOM-TAH!"

OOC: Three things... 1)Would the hero and partner from the game be there too? 2)I beat Mystery Dungeon 2 Yesterday! 3)It's kinda annoying to make good RP posts when I'm ignored, lol.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    "Eh...?"Tiffany looekd at the Treeko who had just teleported her and there, she looked at him as he handed the perfect apples to Chatot who handed over the money. "Uh-um.." Tiffany began to mumble but couldn't finish her sentence because the Treeko teleported away. "Thats odd...How did he know what I was thinking...?and themm what could that mean..Them..Them... Does he mean one of my kind a human turned pokemon...? Thats weird..at the beach.."       "Friendly friend Tiffany whats wroooong~~" Wigglytuff began singing over and over and playing with the perfect apple. Tiffany looked at Wigglytuff questionably as he soaw him playing with the apple."Um...I don't know...Who was that treecko? And um am I gonna be in an explroation team... Guildmaster...?" She mumbled nervously as her heart began to race.

"Well of courssssseeee~~Friendly Friend Tiffany is going to be a exploration team maybe other friendly friends could join~~ They would make awsome exploration teammmms!!!~~" Wigglytff sang as he gave her violet box. "All the stuff you need is in there. Go ahead open it!" Chatot happily squawked.

"U-uh ok!" Tiffany mumbled as grabbed the box and opened it nervously. To her surprise it contained a violet ribbon,a few berries, a tresure bag and a badge. "A-a ribbon..?" Tiffany mumbled to Chatot.

"Ah yes..The ribbon thing..I'm not sure why GuildMaster does hat but apprently it has some meaning to it... Welcome aboard Tiffany!" Chatot squawked happily as wigglytuff began dancing. "But what did Treecko mean by them..?" Tiffany thought to herself. "its gotta be more humans who turned into pokemon..I just get this feeling that..its more of my "companions"...Ah this is so frustrating..I wanna go home.. Tiffany was snapepd out by her thoughts by a chimeco's ring. "Diiinnner tiem everyone.!!!" The chimeco came and cheered happily.

As chimeco said this Tiffany heard her stomach growl and she felt a bit embarrased.. "I-I am a bit hungry..I guess.." Tiffany mumbled a bit embarrassedly. "Well then every friendly friend can stay for dinner~~~" Wigglytuff happily sang in a cheerful tune. Tiffany looekd around and saw several other pokemon.. Oen thing that caught her attention was the Pikachu so she decided to introduce herself. "Uh..aren't you the Pikachu you ran into me earlier?..." Tiffany asked questionably, but she also looekd at the Chikorita who she had to show around. Tiffany was quite nervous supectign the possibility that the 2 could be like her. "Well I'm suppsoed to show you around..Um Savana was your name right...and I'm suppsoed to introduce you to everyone..problem is..i don't even know who everyone is.." Tiffany mumbled to Savana a bit embarrasedly. "So yuor really a human right..? Your the same as me Savana..but I have to show you around now so Chatot or Guildmaster doesn't get mad..So after dinner i can show you around..Ok? She whispered to Savana. "But why do I have to do this..? and how did that treecko know my name..?" Tiffany thought to herself again.

OOC: Uh partners are ok I guess..but it would be kidna hard to have one..But if you want a partner you can have one I guess o_o
    Also Umbreongirl has joined our role-play so expect posts from her and at DiegoYayi just coem in whenever you want it doesn't matter.

Last edited:

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
    ((Gotcha))

"Aaaaaahhh!!!!!!" Marc yelled as he continued to Thrash around the beach wildly. He was running in circles so fast he started to make a small circular ditch on his path. Also, he was so rushed up he didn't notice his his was still bleeding... Badly... "What's going on!! Someone! Help!" Marc yelled desperately as he stopped. He couldn't breath anymore.

He fell to the ground and saw some Krabby in a distance.

~Sheesh. He is really crazy isn't it?~ Marc heard a Krabby say so. However, the Krabby didn't move his mouth. ~Should I go help him?~ Marc heard again, however, no one was talking. "Yes! Please help me!" Marc yelled.

The Krabby looked shocked. ~O my. He knew what I was thinking!~ The Krabby thought. "Yes!" Marc said. "Please.. Come closer" he begged in pain. ~Hey, Hey. Really. Can you read what I'm thinking?!~ The Krabby thought amazed. "Yes, I can understand!" Marc exclaimed with his last breaths. ~Wow, quite an interesting fella~ the Krabby thought as he approached Marc cautiously. "Please, Please. Tell me, Where am I?" Marc asked as he struggled for breath. "You.. You are in Treasure Town's guild." The Krabby answered. "Treasure Town, Where is that?" Marc asked confused.

"Treasure Town is to the north, below the Wigglituff guild" The Krabby answered. "I don't know about that! I'm a human!" Marc said. "A Human? You look like an ordinary Totodile to me" KRabby said. ~Creepy..~

"I can read your mind, remember?" Marc said. ~Oh snap!~ The Krabby thought. " I heard that too.."

"Ok, OK, Mr. PokeHuman. I've never heard of a Human turning to a Pokemon, although there are a few people that should know at the Wigglytuff Guild. You should head there." Krabby said.

"Ok Krabby.. Thanks, I'll be on my way" Marc said taking one deep breath and pushing himself up, then walked away from the beach. ~Have luck, strange Totodile~ The Krabby thought.

Marc smiled as he read the thought inconsciously and continued walking.. "Why am I a Pokemon.. adn Why Can I read minds.. and Why am I here.. I can't remember anything." Marc said to himself. "For now.. I ned to get this wound treated." He said finally as he continued to walk. It was a very, very, slow pace, since he was tired. "It's going to be a looong walk" he thought as he tried to speed up.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Rika said, "My names Rika." When he heard she said she was a human, Rika jumped. When he jumped, a large electric blast was released from his cheeks, appearing to be thunderbolt. From the thunder caused small amounts of fire. "Wha! How did this electricity come out! And how did this fire come out! I just wanna find Pika and go back!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back