• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Escaping the Dark [PG-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    IC:

Piplup muttered through his teeth(or beak in this case) arrogantly."Stupid Krabby, I outta..."Piplup was interrupted by a furious Krabby who had heard what he previously muttered.

"Cutie, I CAN HEAR YOU!!!!!" Krabby furiously shouted."I do not like what you said about me!"

"Well, don't shout at me!!!"Piplup continued to rant until something hit his mind."Wait...didn't she say I was a Piplup? But I know I am just a kid, ugh...Tori...Tori...why is that name all over my mind?Is that my name?"Piplup thought to himself.

"HELLO!!!!I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!!!"Krabby furiously screamed.

"Sorry..I'm just caught in my thoughts..."Piplup remarked with a sweatdrop."Can you take me somewhere safe, I need to rest.By the way, am I really a Piplup?"

"Yes!And a very cute one, FYI!"Krabby remarked happily with a giggle."Oh, I'll take you somewhere safe...if you apologize!!"

"I'm sorry!I'm just a bit puzzled, I know I am a human, but I have the body of a Pokemon!!"Piplup calmly said with sadness in his face.

"Awww!Don't be sad!I'm sure Chatot must know something about this!"Krabby said trying to cheer up her new found friend.

"Chatot?"Piplup asked with a puzzled face.

"Yes!Chatot, the Wigglytuff Guild's head of intelligence!"Krabby answered.

"Wigglytuff Guild?"Once again, Piplup asked puzzled.

"I'll give you the 411 on the way to the happiest place on earth..."Krabby said as she was interrupted by Piplup.

"Disney!!!!???"Piplup said as his eyes shined with happiness.

"Thisnee?!"Krabby confusedly asked."Heck no!! We're going to...Treasure Town!!!"

And thus they went to Treasure Town while Krabby explained.

OOC:In my Krabby's words: TBC!Cutie!

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

Never give up, not until the very end. You must fight, Radian, and fight hard. You're not just protecting yourself and Surge anymore, child. It's a lot of pressure, but you can do it, Radian. That's why we've chosen you.. and the others. You must wake up, dear. You've undergone a great trasformation, and must find the others before they leave you behind. You're late, Radian. Late, Radian. Late, Radian. Late, Radian.

Radian awoke with a start, her heart practically throbbing up in her throat as dazed, she rubbed two furry brown paws at her golden eyes, clearing her vision, brow furrowing in disbelief as immediately, she sat up, eyes quickly scanning the area in confusion.

"WHAH?!?!" She erupted in a loud cry, eyeballs nearly popping out of her head as she could hardly believe where she was. Instead of the cool, soothing earth of the Viridian Forest she had tiredly collapsed upon before falling into her slumber, she now appeared to be resting upon a warm, sandy beach, the Ocean lapping against the sand only a couple of feet away from her.

Did someone teleport me here? She thought absently, her mind still not completely clear from the apparent long nap she had just taken. She hadn't completely realized where she was yet, and had no clue whatsoever that she had taken on a completely different appearance. She was in for a shocking surprise.

"Hey there, stranger!" A friendly voice called from behind her. Radian raised an eyebrow as her ears perked up, attuning to the sound, and instantly identifying the voice as coming from a male.

"You're not from around here, are you? You probably thought that no one would be able to tell. But we folks around here are no simpletons. We haven't seen an Eevee around these parts in years. I guess it's because your kind is so rare--"

"What?! Hold up!" Radian interrupted, her expression changing from one of bewilderment to one of extreme confusion. She turned around so that her back was no longer to the voice's owner, and nearly collapsed back into the sand at the sight she saw.

"AGH!" She cried out, surprise shooting across her furry round face as she jumped backward, nearly out of her skin as she fell backward into the ground. She had just barely managed to keep herself from fainting at the horrendous sight before her.

"You.. You're a monster!" She accused loudly, pointing a quivering paw at the face of the crreature, who in turn just stared blankly back at her. Slowly, Radian took a single step backward, turning her body slightly to the left, preparing herself to turn around in a flash and flee.

"No. I'm a Krabby." The creature laughed, clacking his pinscers together as if to provide evidence.

"I'm assuming you've never seen a sea-going pokemon like me? Being an Eevee, and all, that does make sense. You probably haven't even seen any water-types at all, have you? Like I said, Eevee are rare in these parts. Where do you guys all hide out, anyways?"

Radian shook her head, letting out an exasperated sigh as she slapped the sole of her paw against her forehead.

"I've seen plenty of pokemon in my lifetime, more than you can even imagine, and probably hundreds more than you've even heard of. But one thing i've never come across is a pokemon WHO CAN SPEAK PLAIN ENGLISH!" Radian paused momentarily, briefly breaking in her rant as she stopped to collect herself. Once she had again become relatively calm, she meekly sat down on her haunches, staring warily over at the Krabby.

"And what does all this Eevee crap have anything to do with me?"

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Tiffany looekd at the Pkachu and yelped when the electric blasts were released from his cheeks. "Gah Rika you could hurt soemone doing that!" Tiffany still startled said to Rika who obviously didn't know what he was doing. Tiffany the remebered the fires the thunder attack had cause. "Oh no the fires!..Wait I'm a water type! I can use water gun!" Tiffany thought to herself as she bgan spitting out a large amount of water putting the fires out quickly. "Phew that was close..Rika..your a human too..?Wow... Pika is your pokemon I believe..Well theres no use ponddering it..for now..we'll just have to stick it out and see what happens.." Tiffany whispered to Rika.

"..Savana and Rika are humans as well.. but mroe at the beach..thats mean the beach...The beach..!" Tiffany thought to herself and dashed off from Treasure town onto the beach to find a totdile next to a Krabby bleeding profusly. "W-What happened is he ok..?!" Tiffany mumbled and began shiviring at the site of blood. She didn't remeber but she had a great fear if blood when she was a human and still that haunted her.. "H-Hey are you ok..?" She asked the Totodile looknig at his wounds. Then she looekd around to find another pokemon on the sandy beach as well.. an eevee. "Gah Pokemon are Just appearing all over today aren't they???" Tiffany unkowingly said aloud. She looked quickly at the Eevee. "Um.. Hi I'm Tiffany..Whats your name..?" She nervously asked the pokemon still worried about the totodile but for now she had to fidn out who she was just like her.

Last edited:

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
    "This is ridiculous.." Marc said. He had only take no more than 10 steps before he fell on his face. It was the fact that he was tired, now, but it was his wound that stopped him from being able to do anything. "I can't remember last time I felt this pain.." Marc said as he struggled to breath.

He rolled on his back and stared up at the sky. "I'm a Totodile, who was before a human and has a cut the size of mi paw in the head.. This has got to be a nightmare or something.." Marc thought tiredly. "Maybe If I can get to the water, I will get rest... Because I'm a water Pokemon.. But.. I can't move.." Marc whispered.

~This is it~ He thought. He heard many people talking in a distance, and all many thoughts of the people around filtered in his head.

The sand around him got bright red. "Maybe.. Maybe I will feel better if I rest. However, If I fell asleep there's the chance I'll bleed to death.. But I can't move.."

"It's no use..." Marc said with his last breath. ~Water Gun~ Marc thought as he shot a torrent of water up into the sky. Perhaps that would call attention towards him.

"Help..." Was his last word before his head fell to a side and he fainted. He could hear someone was talking to him directly, but just didn't respond. He didn't have the energy to do so.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Tiffany then remeber the bleeding Totodile and gasped "oOh no!" Tiffany ran to his side and began putting oran berries from her box but since the totodiel was unconsious it was no use. "Someone heeelp!" Tiffani touched the totdiles wound and then began having yet another dizzy spell. "A-again?.." Tiffany muttered in agony and saw something. "Gah what is it this time..?" tiffany muttered and saw herself pullnig the totdile torwards the guild and getting help. Then after her vision had disappeared she heard the strange voice mutter soemthing it seemed to be saying "Hurry take him to the guild..Hurry he is one of your kind..hurry..." he vocie soon faded off and Tiffany soon foudn herself holding on her back a badly injured totdile on her way to treasure town. "I've got to save him..No one deserves to die..No one!" Tiffany yelled struggling to move but kept doing so.

_Diego//

Years
    "Ah... Ba...Ugh..." Marc murmured as he tried to regain consciousness. He slightly opened one eye, but everything seemed blurry. He tried to focus, though, to notice he was being carried by a fellow Pokemon. A Mudkip, apparently. Someone was helping him, which was very good for him. He would've probably died if he was left there. He knew his plan about resting on the sand wasn't going to help, but instead finish with his pain.. Forever.

"Th..w..Gh..." Marc was trying to say something, but he just couldn't help doing it. His lips were stiff, he couldn't say anything. His blood was drying on his head, and he was fatigued. ~Maybe.. ~ Marc thought. ~Maybe I can use my abilities. To speak through the mind ...~ He thought. Yeah, it worked with a Krabby, but nothing was sure. Anyway, he was going to try.

~Hey... Mudkip...~ Marc told Tiffany through his mind, supposing his ability would allow her to speak back.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    (Alright, I think I'll try my hand at this, if my character gets accepted, of course :P)

Name: Ralf Freeman
    Human Age: 16
    What Pokemon you are: Charmander
    Special Power: Vulcado - A souped up version of Fire Spin. Special requrements to use the Vulcado include using the move Fire Spin while having the Blaze ability functioning, and having a belly that is at least half full. Vulcado resembles a tornado made entirely of fire & can hit enemies at about three yards in diamiter. vulcado does about as much damage as Flame Wheel, but since Blaze is effective, the power increases to somewhere around that of Fire Blast. When Vulcado is used, Ralf's belly is decreased by 4%. If any of the critera is not met while Ralf uses Fire Spin, then the Vulcado does not happen. Vulcado has a 30% Chance of inflicting the Burn Status. Ralf has no knowledge of Vulcado in the beginning of the RP
    Rp example: Available upon request
    History: Ralf was once a bold human. A natural born leader, Ralf Freeman had no problem taking charge when it was time for him to step up to the plate. Ralf was harsh at times, but overall he always meant well. Every action he comitted was for the greater good in all moral standards, so most people knew that he was normally a noble person. It was always easy for people to earn Ralf's trust. Overall he was a pretty nice guy, and people respected him. One day, however. He was traveling a waterway with a few colleagues of his on a raft. Ralf had just finished a spicy jalepino sandwich, and went to go drink some soda to try and lower the spicy sensations in his mouth. right at that moment, the boat started to rattle, causing Ralf to go overboard. The stream forked, as Ralf went down the left stream, while the boat went down the right. The current was much too powerful for Ralf to swim through. Then, he saw a grave sight: A waterfall. Ralf cringed as he fell down the roaring waterfall...

And that's all Ralf Freeman remembers.

He awoke several days later near a cave as a Charmander, and has no idea why. Cold, wet, and hungry, Ralf knew that his first objective was to find a place to stay or else risk death.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    OOC: How could I not let a friend join? That would be cruel >:| and I'm not in a considerably cruel mood right now so King Cosmic ~accepted~IC: "Eh you can speak to me through my mind..Telpethy eh..? Thats cool So whatcha ya doing laying on the beach like that..? Gave me a heart attack.. If our gonna turn into a pokemon next tiem don't do it while your injured..Ahahah!" Tiffany thought to Totodile as his blood began runnig down her face al lthough she didn't notice "I am guess your a human too..I mean no ordinary pokemon wakes up on the beach all bloody and half-dead! We are heading to treasure town where hopefully someone can help you! And maybe I won't have a dizzy spell on the way there..So anyway names Tiffani! Girl carrying a guy how ironic!" ahaha" Tiffany thought begin to burst out laughing in her own mind and outloud.
                 "Gosh you heavy.. If You break my back I'm suing..Jeeze..Imma be so sore after this..!" Tiffany yelled in her mind trying to get the totodile to stay awake and not pass out again. "Listen don't go passign out.. I'm going to blame myself if you die.. Tiffany thoguth to himk again thinknig it was pretty fun to talk through her mind

Last edited:

_Diego//

Years
    ~Hah..~ Marc communicated through his mind. ~Yes, How Ironic. My name is Marc.. And yes, I was a human before hand. I'm Sorry to be a weight to you.. You can just leave me here. I'll just...~ Marc was then interrupted because he coughed.. ~Ugh..~ he thought. ~I'm very weak.. I don't remember anything but my name.. And.. Nice to meet you, Tiffany, and.. Thank you.. Thank you very much.. I... I owe you my life..~ Marc continued. He wished he could shake her hand, or paw, or whatever, but he could even barely use the telepathy ability. At least he was now with someone like him, or so he thought. He felt slightly relaxed for a second, but the pain quickly kicked in again. He tried to make himself less of a weight, but he couldn't do anything than just lie there. Tiffany laughing and trying to be funny kept him awake, though, and he laughed in his mind a little. "A little" was all his body allowed him to.

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    "Oi oi Just relax.. We don't want you go killing yourself.. Everyone deserves to live! Thats how I was taught anyway! So Don't go saying drop me off here and look in my bag and see if theres any pain medication. I don't think there is but theres some oran berries.. I tried shoving them in your mouth earlier but you were unconscious. So Marc what got you so beat up..? Oh thats right..Stupid me..Heh none of us rember what happened doi.. Silly me! ahaha I do tend to have my moments..Just hang in there we are almost to treasure town. So telepthy eh..? I think each of us was given a special power.. You see i get dizzy spells..and they're like visions..adn then I hear a vocie guiding me so yea..i think I may sound a bit childish now but I had oen right before I panicced about your wound... You see it told me to carry you to treasure town.. Anyway.. I think my ability has something to do with something important..i just need to figure otu what that important thing is.. I had one right when I was on the beach..One when I met the others like us and another when I touched your wound.. I think soem of it has to do with.. The people like us..or pokemon I should say.. And then when I touched a stone on the beach..I had a vision about 7 people and the obviosu leader caleld someone to be named Dialga.." Tiffany thougth to him trying to keep him awake a little while longer.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Rika was confused. "What? Huh? Who?" Looking around, he ran out, to catch up with Tiffany. When he did, he had remembered a move of Pikas. "Tiffany! Get on my back and hang onto the injured pokemon! If I use Agility, we can get there much faster!"

_Diego//

Years
    ~I see...~ Marc communicated through his mind. ~Wait, Wait.. Each of us? There's more of us? PokePeople?~ Marc thought impressed. Talking with Tiffany allowed him to distract himself from the pain and actually start thinking. ~And, no, it doesn't sound childish.. Or at least not more than saying you're able to talk through minds~ Marc said with a slight laugh, and then he managed to pull out a very small smile, even though Tiffany probably couldn't see because he was on her back. ~What's Treasure Town, anyway?~ Marc asked intrigued as he heard some mumbling on the distance. Perhaps someone was talking but he was too weak to hear.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    OOC: shadowmaster345 what did I say..?! Its against the rules if you don't have at least 1 paragraph of writing! I want to keep the role-play open so please make in a paragraph pretty please with cherries ontop..?

IC: "Yes theres more of us..I don't know how many but apprently we are suppsoed to save the world. Ahaha. Yeah and thanks for lsitening to my rambling..you see I never really have anyone to talk to..I just get thsi feeling that when I was human..I..I was very lonely.. but.. alas.. I only think that.. I'm not sure..You see I just felt liek sharing my story with someone..Ahaha Treasure town is up ahead and ya know its this awsome town..and a guild is there that can probablly help you..Ah jeeze my back hurts..ah gotta keep going though!" Tiffany thought to Marc steel knowing he was to week to talk Just as she finished"think talking" to marc she ran into the pikachu that she had met earlier. "What did you say..Huh..Agility..? Well if it gets us there faster Rika..its worth a shot... " Tiffany mumbled puttign Marc on his back and hopped on his bag tightle grabbing hold of Marc. "I have a feeling this is going to be a very weird ride.." Tiffany thoguth to Marc once more.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Ralf awoke with a slow start. He rubbed his head with his hand while looking around. "Where..." Ralf started. "Where am I?" Ralf got up and looked around more. "The last thing I remember is traveling down that waterfall, and then..." He said as he stopped to pause for a minute. "And then...I can't remember..." He said with a wince. *Ralf looked upwards. "Is it me, or did I get shorter?" he said as he looked at himself. Instantly he was shocked. He had an orange body, with small claws, and a tail which beared a flame. "What in the..." Ralf said as he looked at his reflection in the water. "AAAH!" He shrieked as he jumped nearly 5 feet in the air. "I...I'm a Charmander!" He said as he felt his face just to make sure. "I can't believe it..." He said as he sat down. "How did I become a Charmander?" Just then, his stomach growled loudly. "I guess I'd better find some food first." Ralf said as he unknowingly walked towards Treasure Town.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
    Leon saw the Mudkip start to hold its head then jump out of the guild. He decided to follow the Mudkip and found himself back at the beach. There he saw a Totodile and an Eevee. He saw the Mudkip going with the Totodile so he decided to run over to the Eevee. "Are you a human too? I have found that most of us on this beach have had that happen. I am Leon, the smartest Chimchar you may ever meet. However, it seems that my smarts haven't gotten me to figure out that question from earlier. I have no idea why I am a Pokemon or why I'm here." Leon saw that he had started to rant and then let the Eevee give its input on the topic. While he waited he noticed that the Totodile was wounded. The Mudkip was pulling him back to the guild along with the Pikachu. "Lets get some answers at the guild." said Leon telling the Eevee to follow him. He didn't really want to go back becasue he knew that Munchlax would be stuffing his face. "For some reason Munchlaxes are so droll to me these days. It may be because of their bottomless pits."

_Diego//

Years
    ~Well, now I owe you my life... And you've got yourself a friend to talk to~ Marc thought with a very small smile as noticed how they were now going to take a ride on a Pikachu. He realized both Mudkip and Totodile where water Pokemon, so he hoped this Pikachu was able to hold his electricity. 'Indeed. This is going to be such a thrill~ Marc thought as he tried to imagine Treasure Town, and prayed he could get medical help there. ~Thanks again..~ Marc communicated to Tiffany again as he took a deep breath and prepared for the ride. His bleeding had stopped and he had a slight control of himself already, yet not enough like to talk. He still needed medical attention, though.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    "Heh its no trouble at all! I mean.. Having a friend would be nice..to tell you the trith I was a bit fraid of becomnig a pokemon..you see I have this fear..that..Ya know peopel will think I'm a bit odd.. I think I;ve always had that fear..of being rejected for who i am..It's nice to have soemone who understands!" Tiffany thought to him and smiled. "Ya know i think..maybe..that this whole thing has to do with my visions..and that dialga character..I'm sure I've heard that name before but I don't quite remember it...I think I used to know a lot about pokemon..but my memory is so foggy..It kinda makes my brain hurt when I think about ahahah!" She thougth to him laughing a bit. "Well just hang on a bit longer then we should be in Treasure town soon!" She mumbled to him this tiem speaking to him.

_Diego//

Years
    Marc laughed quietly as he heard what Tiffany was saying about that Dialga. The name seemed to ring a bell, but nothing. His mind was blank. All he knew now was that he was a Totodile, His name, and that Tiffany was in the same situation as he was ~I can't remember anything, either. I Hope we find answers to all of our questions soon...~ Marc communicated back to her, then heard her say something in actual words. He tried really hard to speak. "Ok" Marc said, managing to use the breath he had for those to letters. He then took a deep breath and relaxed, hoping he would get medical attention soon so he could actually move.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    OOC: we can't move on with the story unless ShadowMaster345 is here so I may improvise.

Tiffany thought that it was best if Rika went to get Chatot and Wigglytuff to be ready for when they arrived at the guild. She picked up Marc once mroe and began carrying him again. "Gah I think i'm gonig to get another dizzy spell again.. I have to hurry and get you there before my dizzy spell takes over.." Tiffani thought to him once more and managed to make it to the gui.d where Chatot and Wigglytuff were waiting. "Here it is the guild its out of my hands now.. Good Luck.." Tiffany smiled at him and headed to sit down in the room she had been assigned. She heard Chatot and Wigglytuff taking care of Marc and felt a sigh of relief but then felt her dizzy spell take over. "Again..What this time..?"

"Your Time has come...You must learn of Dialga...Dilaga is the reason why you were sent here.. Dialaga is the controller of ti-.." The voice said before getting cut off by something much mroe sinister that had entered her dreams. "Ahaha finally in the dreams of one of the "Chosen ones" Now.. Who do we have here..? Ah the Lonely one..And whats your power..Ah so seeign into the future..Interesting.." The mysterious voice said appearing before her and using shadow-like powers and before Tiffany knew it she was in a nightmare.

"W-whats going on?!" Tiffany yelped as she felt her heart sink into sadness as if she was depressed as if the happiness had been sucked out of her. "You are now in a never-ending night mare Ahahaha!"

_Diego//

Years
    ((A'right))
    ~Thank you~ Marc communicated as he was taken away by Wigglytuff and Chatot. He introduce himself to both of them telepathically, and they seemed to understand in perfectly. Marc was told to rest, and he couldn't been more happier about what he had been told. He fell asleep quickly as he saw he was taken away somewhere else, somewhere he could get medical attention inside the guild. While he was sleeping, he was thinking. ~So I'm probably being healed here right now.. But what'll happen when I wake up? Where will I go? What will I do? Where to search for answers? This is so confusing.. I don't understand why is this happening to me.. Or if I'm even one of the chosen ones Tiffany mentioned.~ Marc was thinking so many things right now, but for the moment he hoped he would be able to heal soon.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back