• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Escaping the Dark [PG-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 7, 2023
    Name: Stefano Angeli

Human Age: 18

What Pokemon you are: Skitty

Special Power: [...] and I saw that, sometimes, time seemed to slowen...or to completely stop...around me. Strange, you think? I don't; or at least, I saw worse. As...awakening as a creature that isn't supposed to exist? Maybe. However, this is not the point. This power is not that powerful: don't think about cities in chrono stasis. It's maybe about a 2 meters range around me, and creature who aren't wholly in this area are not affected by it. But, if they are, I will seem, to them, much faster than I really am; and, consuming A LOT of energy, stop them for some seconds. Just enough time to attack...or flee. [...]

Rp example: Madness. Pure and simple madness. 4. Four, quatre, quattro. A damned 4 in a damned test on the worst subject of all times. Chemistry.
    What do you want? I studied, I assure you. I past the last 5 days studying, spitting blood on Enthropy, Enthalpy, Molecular Orbitals, Protons and Electrons, and yet...4.
    I walked down Buenos Aires Avenue, not even slightly interested in the shops around me, only thinking about that little stupid mark, which sank my still-good chemistry average. Damn it. My father would have skinned me, and in an atrocious way. The rucksack seemed so heavy...as if it was filled with rocks. But, what could I do, then? Nothing, if not standing my father's fury. So, I rushed to Porta Venezia subway stop, heading to my death.
    I could already see the gravestone: "Stefano Angeli, tireless student, good-hearted boy. He brought a 4 in chemistry. Here he lays".

History: Stefano was born in Milan, Italy. There are heroes, that fight injustice and evil. But not every person is a great general, a skilled swordsman, a powerful mage or a mighty pokemon trainer; it's quite difficult, really, 'cause nothing of these things exist in Stefano's world. He is a student, quite overweight saying the truth, who struggle to pass the year and not to be flunked. No swords, no mages...no pokemon. Strange, isn't it?
    And yet, so it is. Pokemon is just a game, which among other things is quite old too; Stefano played it, at its time, and now it restes on a shelf in his bedroom.
    Oh, well. It seems like he will soon have to freshen up something about it.

By the way, lil' oddity. Ten minutes after choosing Skitty as character, I started Mistery Dungeon Darkness. Guess who came out? XD

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Phillies World Champions 2008!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    The Scizor jumped about about 3 stories and tried to strike Edward. He dodges the attack and struckback with a powerful slam attack. The Scizor used Scary Face and Edward tripped backwards, terrified. The Scizor struck again with a Comet Punch staright to Edward's chest. Edward was in pain now. How much longer could he fight this guy? And his partner was probably coming back. Damn! He had to think of something.

He drew his claws and then used Fury Swipes over the Scizor's face and kicked him backwards. The Scizor hit the ground hard and started skidding. Edward sprinted over and held him down.

"It's time to end this," Edward said.

But right before he had a chance to strike, he was hit with a powerful Hydro Pump.

"Damn, who was that?" Edward thought as he laid on the ground.

The Noctowl who was partner's with the Scizor noticed Tiffany. He knew that she was willing to help, probably a part of the local guild. It flew down next to her and scooped her up. It was time to bring the fight to the Meowth

"When I say, I'm going to let you go, and you are going to give that Meowth hell!" Noctowl said.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    IC:
    "Huh?A Munchlax?What is that doing here?"Tori said to himself identifying the Pokemon by it's aura."It's a special aura...much like mine!He must be human.Thank God I put some distance between that shadow thing and I"

"Hey!There's that Piplup, he looks weary!"The Munchlax said to itself."Hey, kid, you okay there?"

"Are you here to help?"Tori cautiously asked.

"Yes!"The Munchlax replied.

"Then yes, yes I am okay, for now..."Tori replied.

"For now???"Munchlax curiously asked.

"Crazy shadow thing chasing me beacuse I'm a human.That's pretty much it...Oh no, no!"Tori explained.

"What?What's happening?!"Once again, the curious Munchlax asked.

"He's comming!RUN!!!!!!!!!!"A nervious Tori shouted.

"Well, this is better, get two for one dead!"The shadow menacingly said.

"That thing again!"Munchlax said, already being aquanted with the creature.

"Friends?"Piplup jokingly asked.

"Hello agin, fatty boy!Prepare to die!"The shadow shouted."Now you'll never escape this dream!Dark Void"The shadow menacingly shouted as dark energy was exuded from it's hand, sealing Tori and Munchlax within the dream.

OOC:TBC!!

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    "Right!" Tiffany nodded to the Noctowl and got ready charging another hydro pump. "This is only my second mission as an exploration team but I'm willing to help!" Tiffany said to noctowl and getting ready to hit the Meowth with a hydro pump. She released it at the Meowth getting ready to charge another one. "Why do you bother running its pointless!" Tiffany yelled at the Meowth suddenly feeling a dizzy spell coming on. "W-whats going on..? Again.." Tiffany fell to the ground due to her dizzy spell.

"Another one..Celebi are you here..Celebi..?" Tiffany yelled in the darkness of the dizzy spell. To her surprise Celebi did not answer instead she was greeted with a large frightning roar the deafened her ears. "W-whats going on?!" Tiffany yelled. She was once again greeted with another deafaning roar. "Th-This is..!" Tiffany yelled in shock as a figure appeared before her. Its eyes were glowing red, it looked as if it was pure evil. The pokemon gave another deafening roar as the crest on its chest pulsated with evil. The evil looked like it had spread throughout its whole body. "This is..Primal Dialga?!" Tiffany yelled in shock. The Dialga glowed at her and struck her even though it was merely a vision.  "Gah! This thing is strong..." but before Tiffany could finish her sentence she was struck with roar of time. A frightning move of Dialgas that only Dialga can use. "You are of my control now.." Tiffany heard a voice whisper that sounded like Dialga's.   

She snapped out of her senses feeling suddenly more powerful. "This..is..it.." Tiffany mumbled wincing before Dialga took control of her body and her eyes glowed a empty black. A scar appeared on her chest resembling the one of Dialga's and her power increased ten-fold. She laughed an evil laugh. "You think you can beat me..Foolish Meowth..You are pathetic!" Tiffanys controlled body yelled beginning to charge a hyper beam. "This is it you are finished!" Dialga yelled through Tiffany.

OOC:A skitty? Yay! I like your role-play entry ~accepted~ Just make sure to follow four line~~

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Edward saw the Noctowl again as he looked up. He was carrying the Mudkip that attacked him. The water pump came again as the Noctowl dropped the Mudkip. At the last possible second he put up a light screen and the attack vanished. Edward had a move for any situation.

All of sudden the Mudkip went into a daze. Edward knew this was a chance to strike. He lunged toward it but was suddenly thrown back but a mysterious energy. Edward was shocked and then looked up at the Mudkip, whose aura had become unnaturally evil. The Mudkip grabbed Edward by his collar and beat him senseless and threw him to the ground. It taunted him and charged up a hyper beam.

Damn, what's going on? This is it!

All of a sudden the released hyper beeam dissingerated. A black hole appeared next to them and Edward, the Mudkip, Scizor and Noctowl were all sucked in.

"What's going on?" Edward shouted.

A small green creature floated up to the Mudkip beside Edward and began pulling a spirit out of it. The green pokemon easily destroyed the aura.

"What just happened?" Edward yelled.

"I have just vanquished the evil spirit of Dialga which has possesed the young Mudkip," The pokemon said.

Edward glanced at the Mudkip, who was now very weakened. The Scizor laid beside her, knocked out. Noctowl stood over both of them, trying to protect them if something happened.

"You will save the world once too, you and many othr, when the time comes, but for now, I mt calm Dialga," the green pokemon saidas it floated away.

"Wait, what?!?" Edward shouted.

Suddenly all four pokemon were above the city, falling, the black hole had dissappered.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Tiffany felt the evil aurua drain from her body. But before she heard the arua disappate she heard one last thing "I will leave remnents of my power in you..Next time I find the chance..you will be of my control..and..I will make sure that little Celebi will not interrupt my work again.." The voice disappeared and Tiffany felt her body go numb. Tiffany had become unconscious..she uttered the words "So tired..Must sleep.."

She woke up in a dark room with a bright jewel in it. "That looks like the one.. That..." Tiffany walked toward the jewel. "Take the jewel you will become stronger..The remnents of my power shall remain in you.." The voice uttered. Tiffany touched the jewel and it began to glow. "I feel I'm getting stronger..The jewel..its Dialga's.." Tiffany uttered feeling the sensation of something cool.But it was soon follwoed by the pulsating of an extreme pain. "Gah it hurts!" Tiffany yelped in agony and her outside did the same as a light blue arua engulfed her. "I will make sure Celebi does not interfere..I will disappear for now..but my power remains withing you..my evil..is within you." The voice vanished and Tiffany was left with a burning fever and extreme pain still unconscious.

OOC: Bigfoot you character controlled meh character.. Don't do it again D:

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

"Sounds like a mission then" Marc grinned, smiling confidently down at Radian as her tail immediately began to wag. She didn't know what to say, as she was so overcome with relief that she wouldn't be going it alone.

I'm glad i'm not the only one here who really cares about the right thing. Radian thought absently, still clutching the tiny shred of paper in her tiny paw. The ink scribbled upon the shred of paper had smeared a little bit, so Radian folded it in half, placing it inbetween her teeth so it wouldn't have to drag along the ground.

"I hope they aren't hurt.." Radian muttered, envisioing the poor little group of school children, lost, hungry, scared, and weak from battle against much more savage pokemon living wildly in the dungeons.

"If they are, though, I guess it's a good thing that we're going to rescue them. We'll make a pretty good team, won't we? Your freaky mind powers will actually come in handy for this." Radian joked, as undecidedly, she stopped before two doors leading from the room containing the message board, unsure of which path to take.

"Maybe you can sense what the kids are thinking, and communicate to them to tell us where they are. And if they're hurt, I can heal them!" Radian grinned, jumping up excitedly on her hindlegs once again and clenching her tiny paw into a fist. A large sweatdrop formed against the side of her face as Marc just stared blankly at her. Her face instantly broke out into a sheepish sort of smile, and she scratched casually at the back.

"I know I won't be of that much help.." She murmured quietly to Marc, deciding finally to take the right door leading out.

"But i'll do everything I can to rescue these kids, and even though I can't do much, maybe.. maybe if they're seriously hurt.. I can make a difference. And learn some sweet new attacks along the way!" Radian smiled again in relief as the door leading outside the Wigglytuff Guild and to Treasure Town was revealed.

"So we're off to Drenched Bluff then!" Radian exclaimed happily, skipping merrily toward the door before she and Marc were stopped in their tracks by their friendly friend Wigglytuff.

"Where do you think you're going, friendly friends?!" Wigglytuff asked, a worried frown spreading across his large pink face as he stared down at them. Radian found herself shrinking back away from him, intimidated not only by his gargantuan size, but also by the massive amount of pink he sported.

"Friendly friends aren't thinking of doing a mission yet, are they?" Wigglytuff asked, to which Radian exclaimed a lookwith Marc, and bravely stepped forth, looking Wigglytuff square in the eye.

"Yes, actually we were." She replied, attempting to step around the giant pink beast, but to no avail. He was blocking the entire doorway.

"Silly friendly friends! You know you can't go anywhere without these!" Wigglytuff's face broke out into a maniacal grin, and from out of nowhere seemed to pull out two resuce team badges, one on a scarf and one of a bandana. In a flash, before either Radian or Marc could even thank him or protest, he had slipped the scarf around Radian's neck, and the bandana over Marc's head. The two exchanged bewildered glances. Wigglytuff clapped his thick, chubby paws, and instantly dance away, singing loudly and off-key.

"YOOM-TAH! YOOM-TAH! Friendly friends looking great and off to save the world! YOOM-TAH! YOOM-TAH!"

Radian laughed uneasily, as an uncomfortable silence followed the awkward little tune.

"Right! Let's be off then!"

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    OOC: I don't know what I did to control your character but I won't do it again.

Edward landed on his feet in a back alley of Treasure Town on a dumpster. Cats always landed on their feet. He was hurt, severly hurt after the beatings he had taken from those Guild scum. He had to find somewhere to heal himself. Edward went out into the street and blended in with the other pokemon. If he could find the Guild base, he could get a map and that's all he would need. He saw a Wigglytuff, a Totodile, and an Eevee at one building that was quite large.

Hm, this must be the famous Wigglytuff Guild, time to steal a map!

Edward snuck around the other side of he building and revealed one of his claws. He cut a hole in one of the glass windows and pushed himself through very quitely. It appeared he was in the kitchen, but the lights were out. Maybe no one was here?

Wait he heard voices! Edward dove into a pantry and hid. He could see through the cracks that it as a Chimecho and a Loudred. If he needed to he would strike.....

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    OOC: you said I beat you up and everything I did not do that Dialga just spoke and started charging a hyper beam.

Tiffany woke up in a dumpster and a bunch of cans on her head. "Man..thats not right.." Tiffany fumed obviously back to her senses. Tiffany shook of the cans and got out of trash can. "Jeeze now I'm going to have to take a bath..but theres no bathes here...guess I have to use the ocean.." Tiffany mumbled stil a bit mad. She walked to the beach and dived ino the ocean..being a water type she could stay under there as long as she wanted. "Man that meowth makes me mad..I wonder where he went.." Tiffany thought to herself closing her eyes. The water felt like heaven to her, she figured most likely because she was a a water type. She heard the playful tone once more, it was saying. 'Hey, Hey, Hey let me play let me play!!" Tifany figured it was the mew and Tiffany returned to the surface and said aloud knowing full well Mew was invisible. "Sure mew you can play but..you have to let me see you before we can play together!

"Oh right right right!" Mew appeared before her and transformed into a mudkip like her. Tiffany stood shocked at Mew whi was now playing in the water. "H-How did youdo that?!" Tiffany yelled at Mew who was now looking at her and saying "Its my favorite moooooove... I can traaansforrrm~~~" Mew laughed now diving underwater. "Hey hey hey wait up!" Tiffany yelled diving after Mew. "Catch me if you caaaaaan!~~~" Mew yelled at her through the water.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 7, 2023
    Urr...pain. A growing pain, which pulsed in my head, drummed in my ears, flashed behind my eyes; and everything around me was blurred, as if I was looking through frosted glass. I could see, very confusedly, a yellowish plain around me, which abrubtly ended in a blue one...a beach? Could it be?
    The ground seemes sand, yes...but I could feel something else. It was...fuzzy? Strange.
    I tried standing up, with great effort and dizziness...and failed. Strange, really strange, I thought; so, giving up walking on two legs, i moved on all fours towards a strange, blurred spot...an house? I didn't know, but I felt like...felt like...

Welcome to the Pokemon world...Chosen one... You have been chosen to save the world along with several other people... Time is stopping and a nightmare is spreading throughout the world of pokemon... Hurry, time is of the essence...There are others like you: find them...

And then again I fell, and I could only await, blind, deaf, mute, totally paralysed, that faint, gentle voice, which seemed to flow from every single direction; and yet it was total gibberish.

Pokemon? Time stopping? SAVE THE WORLD? Stop it, kid! I'm surely not that Ketchum guy, which runs here and there saving Earth from psycho pokemons! I am...!
    I am...
    Who am I?

Panic. Total and utter panic. Who was I? I should have had some memories, right? Right?
    No...it didn't seem like that. Empty as a desert, my mind was a complete tabula rasa: just some scattered idea inhabited that space...nothing.
    I only knew two things, while i set off for the strange biulding I saw before:
    - Even if I could not stand up yet, I could now see and ear like always. I was, indeed, on a beach; and short from there, sat a pink construction...the thing I saw earlier.
    - Pokemon DIDN'T EXIST. I knew they were just some videogame, even if I didn't exactly know what a "videogame" was; still, just an imagination work.
    And this I repeated by myself, slightly muttering, while reaching the building:
    Pokemon don't exist. Pokemon don't exist. Pokemon don't...
    And, in that moment, I saw it. A little puddle: maybe someone spilt a bucket or so, no problem on that.
    No, the REAL, enormous, huge, colossal issue was the image which greeted me, when I mirrored myself in it to see, at least, my face.
    A kitty, with pink fur and a big tail, received me.
    Oh, great. I don't exist. I gibbered, before collapsing again on the ground, shocked.

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    ooc: Oh, I thought you did. I guess I just read wrong. My bad, it won't happen again.

"So then Chatot said, that's not my brother, it's a Spinarak!!!!!" Chimecho said.

Loudred laughed hysterically which was quite loud, and Edward had to cover his ears. The second the two were out of sight, Edward slipped out of the cupboard and snuck across to another pantry. He was seconds from etting to the next room when he heard an ominous voice.

Edward, why are you stealing from them when soon you will be saivng them?

"Aaaah!" Edward screamed, frightened by the voice.

Chimecho and Loudred turned and saw Edward.

"Intruder!!!!!!!!!!!!" Loudred bellowed to the rest of the Guild.

"Damn!" Edward murmered as he released a powerful Cotton Spore. Chimecho and Loudred's speed were reduced which gave him the opportunity to charge a Hydro Pump. Edward had the ability to copy other's technique's, and little did that Mudkip know that her technique's would be her comrade's downfall.

Edward released the Hydro Pump, knocking Chimecho out ad sending Loudred flying back into a wall. Edward then used Hypnosis to put the now out-of-control Loudred to sleep.

"Sorry guys, gotta run!" Edward said. He needed to find a map fast, back up was coming....

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
    ~I'm glad I'm not the only one here who really cares about the right thing~ Marc 'heard' Radian think and smiled, then just gave an absent nod as he stared at her.

"Yep, we'll make a great team" Marc then said with a merry smile as he came back to his senses,
    then continued to listen to what she was saying, laughing quietly at her comment about his freaky mind powers, probably because he knew it was true. "Hey, don't say that! Of course you will be of a lot of help. We're a team, after all" he said to her, staring into her eyes and then just smiling assuringly.

"Yep! Off to Drenched Bluff!" Marc said as he walked along with a jolly pace, until they were stopped by the massive pink Pokemon. He heard the Questions Wigglyuff made, and heard Radian answer them, just nodding to the Pokemon while behind her.

"Silly friendly friends! You know you can't go anywhere without these!" He heard Wigglytuff say. "With wha.." Marc started saying, but had no time to continue when he saw a bright light flash twice in front of him, and when he could open his eyes again, he saw a Bandana with a badge was placed in his head; and also noticed a scarf around Radian's neck. Then Wigglytuff danced away.

As Marc and Radian stared at each other with the new clothing pieces on them, Marc spoke to her through telepathy and said ~That guy can be obnoxious at times, right?~. He said that through telepathy from fear Wigglytuff could hear him, but he seemed to be at a distance now, and his singing probably wouldn't allow him to hear.

"Yeah, let's go" Marc said blankly.

Marc was walking a few steps behind Radian, and as soon as they were to leave the Guild, Wigglytuff appeared out of nowhere in front of Marc again. "Wait! I almost forgot!" The Wigglytuff said in an anxious tone as he pulled out to explorer bags.

"This will help you store things! And it there are useful things inside!" he sang happily as he gave 2 to Marc. "One's for you, and one's for your friendly friend!" Wigglytuff added. "Take care! YOOM-TAH!" he exclaimed as a light flashed twice again, and Wigglytuff was gone.

Marc opened his bag and examined the items inside. There was a Map with some locations of nearby areas, an Explorer's Guide, an Oran Berry, and Apple and a Blue Gummi. Marc pulled out the map and located Drenched Bluff. As he did this, some thoughts started to enter his head, his map on hand. ~What if we don't make it. What if we fail and we're kicked out of the guild.. This is going to be tough..~

Marc thought all this as he stared down at the floor and sighed. He then looked up and saw Radian, who was now a few feet away, and smiled to himself as he started running to catch up with her. When they were some distance away from the guild he heard some loud sounds coming from inside, but didn't give much importance to them.

"Hey, Radian!" he exclaimed. "Wigglytuff gave me this for you" he added as he handed over the bag that was for Radian, then opened his map and pointed to the location of Drenched Bluff. "This is where we need to go. We have to get there, Rescue the kids and come back before it gets dark"

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    ((I would appreciate it if you did not control my character please. Thankyou.))

"What are you... GAH!" Taro shouted, pain shooting through his body as the dark energy from Darkrai flowed into him. He clutched his head, getting a massive headache, and in his mind heard a little click, as if someone was bolting a door shut. His doors wouldn't open anymore. He just knew it. When the pain stopped, he collapsed onto the ground, feebly trying to get back up. "What did you just...." He weakly said.

"Exactly what I said I would do." He responded, a devilish smile on his face "Ive sealed the two of you into this nightmare. Theres no escaping it now. Even if you were to somehow defeat me like before, this nightmare would remain."

"You little..." He said "You cant do this! Let us wake up!"

"I... think not." The shadow responded "Where would the fun in that be? No, you two are at my mercy, for in here, I can see right into your souls. I can tell your deepest fears, and I can mold this place to fit them. You, my overeating friend, have some very common fears, such as..."

A sudden chill went through Taro as he felt something beginning to crawl up his back. He had a very good idea of what it was. He told himself not to look back... don't look back!

Too bad he did.

A Spinarack was crawling up his back. He froze, and slowly turned his head away, his fear clearly displayed on his face, until he realized something: They were all around him. Thousands of them. Ariados too. They were all spider-like pokemon.

"Arachnophobia..." Darkrai said "Can't say I havn't seen this before. Trapped forever in a world of spiders. That dosn't sound too appealing to you now, does it?"

Taro let out a slight whimper, but said nothing.

"It could be worse, of course. I could have included snakes... but Ill save your Ophidiophobia to abuse later, if needed." Taro couldn't believe it. He wasn't lying when he said he could see his greatest fears. But there was a third. Did he know that one too? Of course, he could not use that one without killing him in the process... he hoped it wouldn't come to that. "Of course though, I could make all of this go away. I could bring you back to the world of the waking, under one condition." Taro brought his head up to look at Darkrai again, but still was speechless. "Obey my every order. Heed my every command. Help bring down those who meddle in the affairs of me and my associates. Do that for me, and ill let you awaken once again."

Taro was silent still. His fear seemed to restrict his use of his vocal chords. However, after several seconds of waiting, he shook his head 'no.' Instantly, all of the spider pokemon turned around and fired their silk from their lower abdomens, with Taro suddenly gaining the ability to use his voice again and screaming as the spiders attacked him.

"That, my friend, was the wrong choice."
    Darkrai said as the spiders spun up the Munchlax "Ill give you some time to reconcider our deal... but if you still refuse to cooperate, Ill have to take your body by force."

Darkrai's eyes fell upon the Piplup now, the cries of fear from Taro seeming to please him.

"Now then..."
    He said "Lets see exactly what you fear..."

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Tiffany folowed Mew who kept changing into a vartiety of pokemon and trying to trick her but Tiffany knew how to tell mew from different pokemon.She didn't know how but somehow she could just tell it was Mew. "Mew I gotcha!" Tiffany yelled grabbing Mews mudkip tail but they both froze in their tracks. "W-whats that?" Tiffany gaped as a huge whalelike pokemon arose from the depths with ancient markings. It was its silhioutte but somehow it seemed powerful.Some Pokemon you didn't want to approach. "Run..Swim whatever!" mew uttered at her as they began to swim faster and faster the whale silhuotte gaining on them. The silhoutte yelled a deafening roar it seemed to be gaining on them. "Hurry hurry follow me!" Mew yelled as the pokemon entered a crack in the whall of a cave. Tiffany did the same as Mew and they ended up in a cave. "Drip drip drip drip.." The cave dripped with water.Tiffany stood amazed that this cave hadn't filled with  water!

"This is where I come to play at the beach! Lots of friends~~" mew yelled happily turning back to her true self and diving into the water. "Mew wait where are you gonig?" Tiffany followed her into the water and found a beautiful array of jewels, various corals and a wide array of pokemon. Including ancient fossil pokemon who were deamed extinct. "Wow mew..Whats this place called Mew..?" Tiffany said to mew who was making a sand castle at the bottom of the pond. "Oh yea this place..Its so cool cause theres a time gear here!" Mew yelled at tiffany showing her the beautiful gear that was glowing mysticly.

"Wow its beautiful..." Tiffany said to mew feeling odd sensation throughtout her body. "Time..Time.. Time is of the essence.." Tiffany mumbled looking at the swaying top of the waters. "Time gears..Time..I..I can't do that..." Tiffany mumbled to herself hoping Mew wouldn't hear her. "Well Tiffany i gotta go..I've spent to much time playing I may be discovered if I don't hurry!" Mew giggled disappearing.

"Take the gear.. Take the gear..hehe Take it.." Tiffany heard a voice within her say. It seemed to have control over her. "Yes..master.." Tiffany uttered those words and she grabbed the Time gear. The cave walls began to shake and before she knew it Tiffany had stopped time in that cave.
    "I-I'm sorry mew.." Tiffany said tears falling down her eyes regrettign what she had done. She hid the time hear in her exploration bag. "But..This must be something that..Has to do with this..Temperal tower..has something to do with the tiem gears.." Tiffany uttered scrambling on to the beach. The time gear had stopped glowing and it remained in her possesion. She would hope that know one would find out about her unforgivable act. She rushed by the nearby skitty not noticing the pokemon on the beach.She ran into the guild rushing past her other guildmates and accidentally bumping into the meowth that she had hydro pumped earlier. "Hey its you!" Tiffany angerly yelled at him with a glare but before she could catch her exploration back all of its contents splattered out..Including the time gear , the markings on the gear had began to glow faintly. "Oh no!" Tiffany yelled in her mind knowing that Edward probably saw it.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 7, 2023
    Wait, wait, WAIT! Stop the world, I wanna get off! Now, no problem HOW! Kill me? That's ok, if you want. Are you sure? Am I sure? No, I'm still alive, yes but you're not a person, you're a freak, look at me, you're a beast!

Am I?

I really was...that? I didn't now. Really, I couldn't say what happened me. Moreover...I didn't recognize myself. What does this mean? I didn't know, I just felt like I could identify an handful of pokemon and no more; and as I stood on my newly-acquired four legs...paws...whatever...I glanced again briefly at the puddle.
    I was...cute. Little, fuzzy, pink and cute. I started laughing loud, staring at the tail, the cream-colored fur on the belly and the face...snout?...and the incredibly large ears, and the little paws...ridiculous. It was complete nonsense: I was, with no doubt, a pokemon. But why?
    Seriously, I couldn't find a solution...until I remembered of the faint, gentle voice...save the world, and so on. Nah, that wasn't the issue. The thing that really hit me was in the end of the little speech...but...

There are others like you: find them...

STRIKE! Other people were in the same situation: I had to find them, and then...and then...
    But seriously, who cared? At least I could talk to someone who was, or had been, an human being, couldn't I? So, happy as I could be, I rushed to the strange construction.
    Now, I knew what shape that building was. A Wigglytuff. Strange, uh? Partial memories strike back. So, a smile on my kitty face, I entered the house.

Silence. It was like every single note, vibration, grain of sound had been taken away.
    Like...you know...when a storm is going to reach you...and yet there is the sun, there's no wind. Yet, you can see the storm. Feel it.
    THAT was the situation.

The room was totally full of pokemon. Every genre, every type: I could recognize as much as half, maybe a third of them, and the one right in front of me, one of the unidentified, a sorto of blue toad, was in the center of a large, empty space. In front of him...or better, her...some objects; between them, some strange gear which faintly glowed.

The crowd's stare moved from the toad to me, still with a frozen smile on the face, the front right pawn lifted; unable to speak, or even think, something bright, I just came out with faint, feeble voice.

Hi...

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

That guy can be obnoxious at times, right? As Radian turned for the door leading out of the Wigglytuff Guild and to Treasure town, she felt the familiar sensation of Marc's voice penetrating her mind. Instantly, a paw flew up to cover her mouth, which was now bulging with a giant grin, trying desperately to restrain the bout of giggles which threatened to spill out of her mouth.

At least we look fashionable. She shot back jokingly, turning back behind her to sneak a glance at Marc.

You're looking mighty fine in your new turban. Radian laughed silently at her own little joke, turning back around as firmly, she bit down on her lower lip for fear of losing control of herself.

Okay. Time to get serious. She reminded herself, her brow furrowing as she inhaled, drawing in a deep breath as her tiny chest puffed out.

You're on a mission now. She told herself, reaching for the knob on the door of their way out of the Guild.

And you'll never save those kids by fooling around.

Just as soon as she had gotten herself into "serious" mode, it seemed, a blur of pink rapidly leapt from behind her, knocking her back into Marc and blocking the door once more.

Not this again! Radian thought sourly, her patience running thin. She loved the Guildmaster as much as the next pokemon, but Marc was right about his obnoxiousness. She knew they had a limited amount of time to find the kids, for once darkness set in, they would have no hope of locating Drenched Bluff, and the children would have to spend another night alone in the Dungeons.

"Wait! I almost forgot!" He shouted anxiously, his voice booming out across the small room and ringing through Radian's ears as she looked around her in a daze.

It's a wonder if i'm not completely deaf after this.. She thought warily, looking incredulously up at Wigglytuff. As Radian brooded to herself, Wigglytuff exchanged a few words with Marc, and then handed him a couple of small satchels. Upon seeing the sacks, Radian snapped back to attention, but not in time as Wigglytuff again announced his departure, and with a thunderous "YOOM-TAH!" bounced away from the two.

"Hey Radian!" Marc called out to her. Radian turned her head slightly to see Marc waving one of the Satchels at her, so she bounded over and gratefully accepted it from him.

"Wigglytuff gave this to me for you." As Marc pulled out a map that had been included in his satchel, Radian rifled around in her own satchel, tail wagging excitedly as she came across a Perfect Apple and a Gummi.

"This is where we need to go." Marc was saying as he scanned over the map, marking a location on the piece of parchment.

But he failed to capture Radian's attention, who at the moment was dreaming about popping the little Gummi into her mouth and devouring it.

"This is where we need to go. We have to get there, rescue the kids and get back before it gets dark!"

Forgetting momentarily about the Gummi, she skipped lightly over to Marc, peering over his shoulder at the map, her eyes twinkling playfully as she smirked at him.

"Why before it gets dark?" She queried lightly. "Are you scared the Gengars will come out and get you? Or maybe.. you're secretly a Werepokemon and transform at night?!?!"

Radian cleared her throat, turning away as she felt Marc's eyes on her, and instead happily began dancing along the beach, her tiny paws kicking up small sprays of sand as she made sure not to stray too far from Marc, for he was the one with the map and knew where they were going.

"So how far is this Drenched Bluff place?" She asked absently, golden eyes drawing distractedly away from his form as she noticed a Wingull drop from a sharp cliff lining the edge of the Ocean, sailing past them with unconcentrated ease. Enviously, she watched it for a moment, her eyes taking in the sight of its powerful yet elegant wings, pumping powerfully to keep its delicate body airborne. She sighed, shaking her head and turning away from it, once again forcing herself to concentrate on the mission at hand.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Tiffany stood there. Her heart beating very fast at one point she thought it would pop out of her chest. She stuffed everything into her bag including the time gear and noticed the Skitty behind her. "Hi!" Tiffany yelped in a startled tone. "I hope they don't notice it.." Tiffany thought to herself. Her heart beating faster and faster each second.She had not forgotten about the meowth behind her and she looked at Edward. "You know..Theivery is not good you know..I'm not in the mood to fight you so back off!" Tiffany yelled at Edward trying to make him mad. She marchedoff to her room and sat on her bed. Still nervous about the time gear she had stolen. her vreathing had become faint and she fell asleep the time gear hidden away in her bed. "I'm not breathing well.." Tiffany mumbled in her sleep.

Tiffanys breathing had indeed become very faint. She was running a very high temperature and needed medical help but not even she knew she knew she was running a temperature. "I'm hot..It hurts.." Tiffany mumbled in her sleep she was still managing to breathe even though it was aint and heavy.

In her dream Dialga appeared before her. "So Tiffany did you get the time gear?" Dialga uttered to her in a low tone.

"Yes I did Dialga..Master.." Tiffany said to Dialga the time gear appearing in dream form.

"Good..You must have all the other time gears before you may have your memory back... hehehehe" Dialga uttered once more will an evil chuckle. "Yes..Master.." Tiffany mumbled.

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
    ~At least we look fashionable. You're looking mighty fine in your new turban~ Marc heard Radian think as he walked along with her, laughing quietly from inside his mouth at the comment. ~Ha, yeah. Now we are a stylish rescue team.~ he thought back as he continued to walk.

Marc then continued to skip along with Radian, his eyes focused on the map as he tried to locate their position on the map and find the shortest route to Drenched Bluff. He couldn't be less aware of everything else that was happening in Treasure Town or back at the guild. But now he was going on a rescue; how cool was that?

"Why before it gets dark?" Are you scared the Gengars will come out and get you? Or maybe.. you're secretly a Werepokemon and transform at night?!?!" Marc then heard Radian reply to his comment; then started laughing out loud.
    "Hey, who knows?" Marc then started saying while still in between laughs. "We've been human and Pokemon. We go turned into Pokemon during the day, maybe something else happens during new moon or something.. Like turning into a plant.. Or waffles" He then added jokingly.

"But yeah, I guess it'd be better If we aren't done by night not only might we find a way back, or let the kids inside there.. But we'll also miss dinner" he then said in a slightly serious tone. He knew that it wouldn't be nice to spend the night in the dungeon..
    ~I wonder what's it like inside..~

"And" Marc then said cuttingly. "We're almost there. Shouldn't take us more than a few minutes to get there" he then concluded as he saw a Wingull fly by. He gave a sigh, then stared at Radian and just smiled.

Last edited:

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Edward walked slowly down the hallway until a blazing fast Mudkip bumped into him. t appeared to be the same Mudkip as before but somehow the Mudkip seemed passive, like it wasn't even aware that he existed. Edward felt the same aura as before with Dialga. He decided to ignore it, as long as he didn't get caught. He saw an intresting looking item in the bag.

Hmm, I wonder...

Edward slyly and unnoticibly swiped some dust off of the gear looking device and put it in a bag of specimens he had found over his journeys. He quickly sprinted off and soon found the map room, and something else waiting for him,

Wigglytuff......

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Tiffany was still sleeping not wanting to wake up. "It feels so good to sleep.." Tiffany mumbled in her sleep as she squirmed around. "Time..what is time..?" Tiffany mumbled again.

-Dream world-

"Again..? Celebi are you here?" Tiffany mumbled as she was greeted with a beautiful peaceful tone. Tiffany listened to the music a bit more before asking once more. "Celebi? Where are you?" The music became fainter and fainter before disappearing and Celebi appeared. "Yo Tiff!" Celebi giggled happily.

"Erm Celebi..are you mad at me..?" Tiffany mumbled as a playful Celebi looked about and played a grasswhistle.

"No..i'm not..You see taking the time gears..is a neccesary part of fixing this whole time mess.. You see there are 5 time gears..you've retrieved one..There are 5 carvings of time gears in temperal tower.. if you place all 5 time gears in temperal tower time will start moving freely again! and all will be wel..but.." Celebi muttered a but before finishing her sentence.

"But...?" Tiffany muttered knowing that this is where the bad knews comes in. Tiffany waited for Celebi to reply. If it took her this long to reply then the news must be extremely bad.

"It has to do with time disrupting but its a long story..Celebi muttered

"I can wait Tiffany said to Celebi uncertainly.

"Erm..well....er" Celebi didn't know what to stay then she made up a lie "You see erm..uh.. you can never become human again!" Celebi blurted out lieing

"Oh..well...Can I keep my memories of when I was human?" Tiffany asked Celebi in a sad tone, but before Celebi could speak she woke up..her fever was no longer there and she felt refreshed. Tiffany grabbed the time gear and ran out into the guild.

OOC: as soon as everyones ready I shall make dusknoir come in so we can enter further along with the story.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back