• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Escaping the Dark [PG-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
    Leon was awake after hearing the Loudred scream. "Wake up and get ready for the meeting. Chatot gets mad if you're late so I wake people up. Thats what my use is for all the guild memebers here." said Loudred and as he spoke Leon had returned to sleep. Loudred got mad and tried to attack. As he got ready Leon's shadow took control of him and sent him out the door. "I don't like to be disturbed" said Leon with one eye open.

After he figured he couldn't go back to sleep he returned to that meeting. Chatot asked that everyone do some speech thing that united them as a guild. Leon wasn't really listening, but he did hear the part about 'smiles' and 'miles'. After that Chatot dismissed everyone. Leon looked over to the Mudkip and Treecko and decided to join them today. "I hope it's okay if I hang out with you guys or gilrs today. What were you going to do anyway?"

Leon looked around for more people from yesterday, but noticed that Munchlax wasn't there. "I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad that Munchlax isn't here. However, if he isn't here that means something could have happened." with that Leon dismissed himself from the group and went looking for Munchlax. He looked where Loudred was heading. He saw Loudred trying to wake the Munchlax, but failing.

Leon decided that he would go back to the group and report that Munchlax was asleep and they shouldn't really worry. He still couldn't help get the feeling he was doing something wrong.

pkmon_kid

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    Jack woke up lieing on his stomach and spitting sand out of his mouth.

"What happened?" he asked himself.

He got to his feet and looked around. To his left he saw waves and some wingull flying into the darkness of the sky. To his right he could see a couple of trees- and a little black figure inching its way closer.

"Uhhh," he thought to himself, "that's an awfully big caterpie.

"Hello!"

"WHAAAA!!! YOU CAN TALK!!!"

"Well of course I can, silly. We pokémon understand eachother perfectly."

"Pokémon..."

"How could you not know what a pokémon is. You are one."

"I know what pokemon are."

"Why don't you go look at your reflection in the water?"

Jack walked up to the waves. His heart stopped.

"Is this the trick of the light?! How on earth can I be a squirtle?"

"Don't ask me," said the caterpie, "I just met you a few minutes ago.

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
    Marc didn't wait for an answer before giving a very deep yawn up into the sky. He felt very tired, even thought it didn't seem like it was too late into the night. He continued to stare up into the sky as a few tears drooled down his eyes. Not because he was sad or anything, but in fact those tears came from the yawn. "I feel very tired.." He mumbled.. "I.. I wa.. I ju.. I.. zzzZZzz.." Marc didn't manage to complete a phrase before he fell asleep. He wouldn't just fell asleep in the middle of a conversation with somebody, but he couldn't help it. The wound and all the trouble today drained all of his energy, and he couldn't help but to snooze away while lying down on the ground.

~The next morning

~Ugh.. Ah.. Bleh..Uh...~ Marc thought senselessly while in his sleep. He couldn't remember the last time he slept so good, but now that you think about it, he couldn't remember anything:P He snored quietly and comfortable in his sleep when he heard an insanely loud screaming. Apparently someone was yelling over a 5000W amp plugged to a gargantuan speaker.

"Agh!" Marc exclaimed as he jumped up from his sleep and landed on his feet. His head ached very bad. "Who's making that noise!" Marc exclaimed as he looked around. No one was near.. But still the sound was so loud.

Marc then started searching for the source of the noise, then the voice said something understandable."Morning briefing.." he heard, then stared around to see a group of Pokemon lining up. "Well, I've got nothing better to do" he said. "And since I'm staying here anyway.." he thought as he stood near the bunch of Pokemon and just looked around.

He then turned to the spot on which he slept, and remembered he was talking to Radian yesterday. He didn't see her around, though. "Oh man.. How rude of me.. Just drooling away in the middle of the chat." he thought with a sigh as he prepared for the briefing to start.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Tiffany refused to open her eyes. She quickly mumbled to Loudred" Just five more minutes." but loudred got angry and yelled at her "Get up get up! I wake you up everry morning get up get up!" Tiffany growned managing to open her eyes and yawn a little bit. She quickly walked out of her room and heard all of her new guildmates say "And smiles go for miles!" Tiffany was frustrated at this knowing she had missed the morning cheer. Chatot looked at her questionably. "Ah Tiffany I have todays mission for you right here! You must retrieve Spoinks Pearl!" Chatot squawked and gave her a mission form, Tiffany
    read over it carefully.

~Dear Reader/Exploration Team~

Hello! My name is Spoink! I have lost my most prized possesion. The pearl that must sit atop my head at all times! I am restless without it! A very mean outlaw stole it now I am afraid it lies in Drenched Bluff! I will reward you if you find it!! Please I can't live without my precious pearl!

- Spoink

You mean my first mission is a..retrievel mission???!!" Tiffany shouted angerly at Chatot somewhat aggravated at this. "Silence! You are a trainee you must follow orders!!" Chatot yelled back at her and Tiffany fell silent. "Open your map the GuildMaster gave you. I will mark drenched bluff on your map for you." Chatot squawked at her. Tiffany quickly took out her map nervous of where drenched bluff was. "Here is drenched bluff.. you may stalk up on supplies in town before you leave.Don't shirk your responsibillities!" Chatot squawked after marking her map.

"S-So I have to go to town huh..?" Tiffany mumbled walking out of the guild and looknig around. "Lets see I have 500 poke with me..not much to go on but it will be good.." Tiffany mumbled looking for the Kecleon shop, she soon found it and found 2 pokemon..a Marill and an azurill who were at the brothers shop frustrated that they had lost there water float. "I just don't know where to look! That water float is the msot precious thing we have.." A marill said to a one of the Kecleon brothers who had given the marill an apple.

"On the house! Tell your mother I said Hi!" The Kecleon brothers happily yelled together in perfect sync at marill. The Pokemon next to marill an azurill picked up the apple but while Tiffany approached the counter Azurill accidently dropped it and it rolled up in front of her . "Oh..um can you give tha back please..? The azurill asked shyly looking at her and the apple on the grown next to Tiffany.

"Oh sure right..!" Tiffany touched the apple but found herself zonking otu again. "I-is this Celebi..? No this tiem its a different feeling..Darkrai..No..This isn't Darkrai's..then what is it..?" Tiffany mumbled to herself finding herself under yet another dizzy spell.

"Hehehe your the only one who can fit in there kid get the in there and get the treasure or you'll regret it!" A mysterious voice said while a black shadow screamed for help.

"Th-That one was different..what was it..Oh right the apple..Here ya go kid! Don't drop it on your way back home!" Tiffany giggled at the azurill lightly and azurill laughed back. Through azurills giggles he managed to say a "Thank you" and the walked off back into the square. "Thise poor boys I feel bad for them.." The green kecleon brother said aloud and the pirple kecleon nodded in unison. "W-why do you feel sorry fir them..?" Tiffany asked them not expectign a response. "You see there mother azumarill is very frail in health and they come here every so often to buy things..we often give them things on the house to be generous." The green kecleon said to Tiffany before resuming his shop buisness asking "Hello welcome t Kecleon Bros How may I help you?"

"Oh um I need a few apples and soem oran berries if its not to much trouble.." Tiffany mumbled and the Green kecleon brother smiled and said "Thats 450 poke!" Tiffany payed the brothers and began gettign ready for her very first mission.She was very nervous about her first mission..still unsure about anything at all.. "Alright its my first mission gotta be brave!!!" Tiffany yelled at herself heading off to drenched bluff.

Last edited:

_Diego//

Years
    "Hooray!" Marc yelled sarcastically, yet slightly contented at all the Pokemon at the guild's cheer. All the Pokemon then disappeared as they ran to do their job. ~Wow..~ Marc thought as he stared amazed at how diligent everyone was. From the Digglet and Loudred that ran to the Sentry duty to the Dugtrio that dug to the mission board.

Marc then felt a cold drop of sweat drool down his back as he stared around. He had been left alone in the center of the guild with Chatot, who stared in an eerie mood at him. Marc just stared back at the Parrot Pokemon with a nervous look. "Um.." Marc just murmured quietly as he waited for the Chatot to say something.

That was, until, he noticed Tiffany enter and the Pokemon turned to her, pulling out something from the mission board. Marc then 'discretely' stared at her and read her mind. ~Dear Reader/Exploration Team~ he heard her reading, then approached. He had been hearing this Rescue and Exploration teams all around, but knew nothing about them. He then continued to read her mind until she out of nowhere blasted away to Treasure Town.

He was then left all alone with the Chatot again. "Are you on an exploration team?" The Chatot then squawked out of nowhere. "A what?" Marc asked. "Yeah, you know, an Exploration or Rescue team. It's what this guild is all about" The Chatot continued, then started explaining what a Rescue team was.

"Oh, I see..." Marc said as he finally understood what the Teams where. "Well, thank you very much, Chatot. I'll see what I can do" Marc said with a sigh as he walked away with many thoughts on his head. He then lay down on the Rock he spent the night at and started thinking. He gave a large sigh and closed his eyes, receiving thoughts from many areas. This time, however, his range expanded and he could hear people from Treasure town. Or at least he thought that was ~Great.. more people talking in my head. At least I know my skills are developing..~. They were many thoughts all piled up together, so he ignored most of them. He closed his eyes and drifted away in thought.~An exploration team..~

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    "Ok my first mission! I gotta make this count..Gotta just gotta..but for some reason my..legs..they won't move.." Tiffany mumbled as she sweat dropped. "i'm not used to being a hero..but I'm an explroation team now..gotta do what I gotta do!" Tiffany began walking again carrying her things and her mine began wandering off in her thoughts not noticing Marc as she passed him. "Alright..Drenched Bluff is somewhere around here! I have to find it!..Hoepfully..." Tiffany mumbled before stumbling upon the entrence to some sort of dungeon. "So this must be it..drenched bluff huh...Well I'd better get going before Chatot gets mad because I couldn't complete my first mission." Tiffany mumbled to herself entering the dungeon. She looked aroudn quietly and was getting an ominious feeling. "Its probably just me..yea its just me.." Tiffany mumbled to herself walking around the dungeon when she was attacked by a Shellos. "Gah! Hey whats up! Why did you attack me?!" Tiffany yelled at the Shellos but the shellos gave no reply it just stood there getting ready to attack.

"Ok then eat this! Mud-Slap!" Tiffany yelled kicking mud in the shellos face and the SHellos fell to the ground trying to wipe the mud from its eyes. "Hah I'm good at this!" Tiffany yelled over-confiudentally as she climbed down a pair of steps leading deeper and deeper into the dungeon. "Alright the letter said floor 6 I'm on floor 2..so all I have to do is fight my way through and climb down soem steps and 1,2,3 I got spoinks pearl!" Tiffany giggled beginning to explore drenched bluff even more and enjoying every minute of it.

_Diego//

Years
    Marc sighed deeply as he opened his eyes and deleted all other people thoughts from his head. ~What am I even thinking!~ he realized as he stood up and stared at the Chatot who was staring at the notice board. ~I have not even the slightest idea on how to explore..~ Marc continued thinking. He of course couldn't recall he was a great explorer as a human; and how he got into this because of exploration.

"Maybe.." he said quietly to himself. "If I do a 'Warm up' exploration I'll have some idea of what this is".

"Hey Chatot!" Marc exclaimed as he approached Chatot. "What is it?" he told the Crocodile Pokemon. "I.. Want to know if there is an exploration I can go to right now".

~Prff!~ The Chatot thought. ~Such an amateur and already wants to go on an exploration?~. Of course, Marc read his mind and ignored the thought. "Well" Chatot said. "Go to Treasure town and see what you can find"

"Awesome.." Marc said as he climbed up to the exit of the Guild excitedly and then entered Treasure Town. He might have been there beforehand, but if that was the case then he was half dead at the moment and so didn't remembered anything.. ~This place is big..~ he thought, then all of a sudden Pokemon thoughts entered his mind. ~Yes, I cleared the dungeon!~ he heard on voice say. ~Mt. Bristle! Beach Cave! Drenched Bluff!~ he heard from many thoughts from Pokemon in different locations.. ~Wow.. My range sure has grown..~ he thought as he wandered around looking for a mission, although he didn't really mind whether he found one or not,' cause he was pretty 'bored' at the moment.

~Blegh..~ He thought to himself. ~Might as well head back to the guild~ Marc then was about to exit Treasure Town, and was stuck between the path that led back to the guild and the Town, not knowing what to do. ~Going back to the guild would probably be better.. Oh, I know!~ Marc exclaimed in his thoughts. ~I'll go stare at that mission boards. I'm sure I'll find something there~ he added as he started running wildly back to the guild, getting to it pretty soon and with Pokemon thoughts in his mind. ~ I might get tired of this ability pretty soon..~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2010
    Name: Wave
    Human Age: 16
    What Pokemon you are: Torchic
    Special Power: Flame Anger, When Wave is angry he can cover himself with flame and blow it all over the place, It will be de-activated if Wave will relax, Or he will listen to his favorite music.
    History: Wave grew up only with his father, His mother murdered by a heart attack,
    His father Blaziken taught him fighting, Wave left home for an adventure, met friends and got strong, He came back home, but unluckly he saw his father laying on the ground and blood is all over his body, Wave learned that he could only trust himself.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
    After he left Munch to sleep Leon was grabbed by Chatot. "Leon, you need to go on a mission to stay in this guild," said the Chatot, "upstairs there is a job bulletion." Leon walked away and went to the job bulletion board. He searched for a job that even he could clear. As he glanced he saw something say "I'm lost" Leon looked it over and saw it was a rescue mission.

"The location is Drenched Bluff on floor five." Leon took the paper and accepted the mission. He launched out of the guild and went to the dungeon. He knew he would probaly find his essentials in the dungeon. "I'm sure this is bad, but I'm in a rush to get this day over."

Leon entered the cave and found that his first set of stairs were in front of him. "Aren't I a lucky fellow" he thought climbing the stairs to the second floor. While on the second floor he encountered a Anorith and Lileep. One was on his left and the other on his right.
    Leon thought really quick and used his Dig attack. Then without warning he jumped out of the hole and defeated the Anorith. Lileep used Tackle to knock him down. Leon got up and blew a Ember attack at the enemy.

_Diego//

Years
    Marc arrived to the guild in no time. He thought Totodile weren't fast Pokemon, but he was wrong, apparently. ~I made it back.~ he thought to himself as he stepped on the fencing on the floor. "Whose Footprint? Whose Footprint?" The Digglet in Sentry duty called. "It's.. Totodile! Open the gate!" he exclaimed as the gate in front of Marc opened. He took a deep breath an walked into the guild.

~Ok.. Now. The mission board~ he thought. ~I need to go there. It'll be pretty much senseless to just wander around Treasure Town looking for a job when I can just pick one from all of the ones presented there. At least Chatot said any Pokemon could grab a mission from the board as long as they felt like they could do it. I'm confident, so..~ he continued thinking as he went to the ladder to go to the second floor.

As soon as he was there, all the thoughts from other Pokemon cleared away, and now only thoughts from Pokemon in the guild arrived to his mind. ~Meh, I'm getting used to this..~ he said with a sigh as he tried to ignore the thoughts, then stared around and located the mission board.

He took a few steps toward it and looked at all the papers and notes in there.. "Now just.. Which to pick.." he murmured to himself as he tried to decide what adventure to pick. He stared around and noticed not many Pokemon where on the floor. He sighed just again and stared back at the board, thinking.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Wave: Sorry but you ate ~declined~ your rp entry isn't good enough to convince me your allowed to join..Besides..people die from a heart attack they aren't..mudered by one :/  

Tiffany fought her way through several more floors and grew tired. "Maybe I can rest..for just a bit.." She panted for a second. "Ok this puts me on the 5th floor..nice!" Tiffany happily yelled and  was heard throughout the dungeon. "Wait if I'm sure if I eat an oran berry then..! I can finish the dungeon! No sweat!" Tiffany yelled once more, and quickly took a bite of the oran berry she had packed. She began looking around the dungeon once more and found herself on the last flight of stairs. "Yay Last flight Spoinks pearl should be around here somewhere...Wait over there!" Tiffany yelled looknig at the glowing glittering orb that lay ontop of a flight of stairs. "This must be spoinks pearl..Wow its pretty! Ok it says I should use my rescue badge to escape...HUH??? How does a badge help you escape a dungeon!? the manuel says it though so I guess.." Tiffany mumbled grabbing the Pearl and holding it up high and the badge began to glow with an eery light and she was teleported out of the dungeon and into the guild.  

"Ah Tiffany! Did you retrieve the Pearl?! This is Spoink he's eagerly awaiting for its  return" Chatot squawked at her as Tiffany looked at the Spoink who looked like he hadn't slept in days wihout his pearl.   

"Oh right your pearl..! I have it right here!" Tiffany giggled as she gave Spoink his orb back.Spoink quickly grabbed the orb and palced it atop of his head (Tiffany had no idea how he did this..She figured Phsycic powers or something.)     

"Oh thank you..! Thank you..! Thank you..! Thank you! Thank you thank you!" The spoink thanked over and over. Tiffany looked at him and filling kind of happy that she had helped someone. "You know it feels good to help people..err..Pokemon... I think I will like being in a rescue team.." Tiffany thought to herself a smile spread across her face as the Spoink danced about glad to have his precious pearl back. "Oh right your reward here!" Spoink yelled happily and handed over 5000 poke, and several berrys.   

"5000 poke?!" Tiffany yelled dumbfounded at the sight of all the money. "Yes but we wil ltake 90% of the money which means you are left with..500Poke." Chatot squawked taking most of the money only leaving her a few gold coins of Poke left. 'WHAT?!" Tiffany yelled in protest as Chatot took the money away but before he did he quickyl yelled back at her..

"SILENCE YOU ARE UNDER THE OPERATION OF THE GUILD! 90% OF REWARDS ARE GIVEN TO US!" And with that final statement Chatot headed over to Wigglytuffs office. "Man..Thats not fair.." Tiffany mumbled pouting to herself and heading to her room and began to pout even more.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

Late again, Radian? From the depths of the dark abyss Radian's consciousness had fell into when she drifted off to sleep, came a sparkling, chipper voice strangely resembling the sound of a babbling brook. Radian's conscious mind arose from whatever dreamworld illusion her subconscious mind had been spinning, and halfway awoke, finding herself strangely caught between the two worlds. As the voice penetrated Radian's sleeping conscious mind, she found herself standing on all fours in a peculiar place she had never recalled seeing.

I thought you could only dream up what you've seen before.. Radian mused, as she soon found that she was ankle-deep in the purest, clearest water she had ever seen before in her life. The area surrounding her was shrouded in a heavy mist, and though Radian realized at this point that she was dreaming, she could've sworn that she felt the cold moisture clinging to her fur. Shaking her shaggy coat out, Radian looked around in a daze, searching for the owner to the voice that had playfully called out to her. After a few moments of simply just standing in the water, Radian noticed that the mist had begun to clear, and a few crumbling marble remains of what once appeared to be a glorious building were visable in the water. Radian then realized that she was standing in the middle of a sacred shrine, or at least what was once one. A small, flitting shadow appeared just behind the veil of mist, and Radian couldn't help but feel that the figure was disguising itself on purpose.

"Were you the one who spoke to me?!" Radian called out, jumping back, startled, water splashing up all around her tiny form as her voice echoed back to her. The shadow let loose a feminine giggle, but otherwise gave no other response.

"Who are you?" Radian tried again, determined to get the shadow to respond. She knew that if it did, she would soon find out if this was the person (or pokemon) who had been speaking to her.

Maybe.. Maybe not. The shadow giggled playfully, and Radian grinned, satisfied, as these three words had been all that she needed to prove her theory. The voices matched, this shadow was the one.

"So why are you hiding out in my dreams?" Radian asked suspiciously, attempting to move closer to the form. She was unsuccessful, however, as the shadow again just effortlessly flitted away. Radian sighed, and again stopped, realizing that her efforts were futile. She realized would only discover it's identity if it wanted her to.

"Or did I just dream you up?" Radian queried, determined to start a conversation and get some answers.

You didn't dream me up, i'll tell you that right now. The figure informed her, teasingly moving closer, just close enough so that Radian was sure it would finally reveal itself, and then darting away farther than it had been before in the blink of an eye. Radian huffed impatiently and furrowed her brow.

If you had, I would be a bit worried. That would make you a pretty lonely person. But anyways.. The shadow paused momentarily, and though it's eyes weren't visable, Radian could tell it was sizing her up.

Enough chit-chat. The reason why i'm here is to wake you up! I suppose you didn't realize how heavy of a sleep you are. You fell asleep in the middle of an important conversation, and though you've met two of your kind, you have so many more to encounter! And today's the day to start! You're late again, Radian. Late again, Radian. Late again, Radian.

Radian anxiously looked up at the shadow, as she felt herself detaching from the fantasy worldaround her, and beginning regain consciousness into the real world.

"Wait!" She called out, making a huge splash as she felt her entire body being tugged out of the water.

There are pokemon who need your help, so go! The shadow urged her, floating further and further away from the little Eevee who struggled in midair, desperately trying to get back to the shadow.

"Do you know why i'm here?!" She called out, her body relaxing as she gave up in her useless struggled. But before the shadow could muster up a response, Radian felt herself awaking with a start. Peeling her eyelids open, she groaned, stretching her forearms out as she forced herself up into a sitting position. Cracking her back, she looked around her, momentarily confused until she remembered the events that had taken place last night. Following Marc from the banquet, healing his head, having an extremely long conversation with him.. and.. and then what? Radian scratched at her head, being unable to recall just what had happened after that.

Maybe he was kidnapped by Wigglytuff! Radian thought anxiously, a cold sweat enveloping her body as she pictured the giant pink furball of a guild master in her head, only with narrowed red eyes and sharp Vampire teeth.

Eek! Radian shuddered, jumping up and quickly shaking the sand from her coat, retracing the path she had made last night from the Banquet hall in the guild. As her golden eyes followed along the blend of Totodile, Eevee, and another unfamiliar type of pokemon pawprints, she wasn't really paying attention to where she was going, and accidentally bumped into Chatot, who was just flying out the door. He squawked angrily in surprise, and as he saw that it was Radian he had run into, puffed up even more, his eyes narrowing as he fiercely shook a wing at her.

"What are you still doing out here?!" He screeched, looming over the tiny Eevee, forcing her to shrink back and retreat a couple of steps.

"Eh..I.." She stuttered, grappling around for an answer, having a feeling that he wouldn't be too fond of hearing the truth.

"Nevermind!" He huffed, placing his wing against his forehead as he stalked around the flustered little pokemon.

"The others are all starting their missions!And you will too to earn your keep, or you'll be kicked out of this guild faster than you can say 'Perfect apple'!"

"AGH! PERFECT APPLE!" The Chatot screamed, suddenly seeming to remember something important. Radian simply stood before him, mouth agape in a confused little smile as she stared cluelessly at him.

"WE RAN OUT OF PERFECT APPLES THIS MORNING AND THE GUILDMASTER WILL FLIP IF HE FINDS OUT!!!" The Chatot agaonized, zooming past Radian and taking flight in a frenzy. He didn't even bother to look behind him as he called back to her.

"I have to go find some before he wakes up! Go check the message boards and see what's available! If any of the others have returned, you might be able to team up with them if you're scared to go alone!"

And before she could say anything back, the Chatot was just a speck in the sky.

"Uh.. Okay..?" The little Eevee murmured to herself, turning back around to enter the guild and find the so-called message boards Chatot had been ranting on about.

_Diego//

Years
    Marc was paying close attention to all of the notes posted in the mission board; or at least he did so for the first 3 minutes he was standing there. He read all of the notes quite fast, but none of all of the rescues offered there seemed 'interesting' enough. He didn't really know what he wanted to do, anyway; whether it be a rescue, or being an escort, or finding or delivering an item.

He just knew he needed to do some if he wanted to stay in the guild.

And of course, he planned on staying. He already found people like himself who are too looking for answers, so the choice was very obvious.

He then gazed off and started staring at a wall, lost in thought; which was something he did quite often. ~So many of which to pick... None that appears appealing to my Totodile eyes...~ Marc thought.

Some of the notes were written in a very accurate and somewhat relaxed manner, and its content seemed to be things that weren't an 'emergency'; compared to others that where written with a horrible grammar and penmanship in broken pieces of paper and with S.O.S. or exclamation marks doodled all over the notes. He also saw some that were ridiculously hard, or at least too hard for him to do alone.

Still, Marc knew he had to pick a mission. At least one, so he could make a day's pay to stay in the guild. Then, perhaps he could form or join an exploration team and do these more often until he was a pro. And maybe , to the maximum extent, even this missions could help him solve the questions to his past, or more exactly, present.

Marc gave a profound sigh, still out of his mind; then a thought entered his head. ~Perfect apple!~ he heard someone call, and recognized the voice as Chatot. With this yell in his mind, Marc got back to his senses and stared around, noticing he was daydreaming.

He scratched his head thoughtfully, being confident he wouldn't slash his wound open this time. In a short distance he noticed a Pokemon approaching; but his eyesight wasn't the best of all Pokemon around, so he waited for the Pokemon to come closer as he continued staring at the mission board.

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Phillies World Champions 2008!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Can I join?

Name: Edward
    Human Age: 26
    What Pokemon you are: Meowth
    Special Power: Incredible ability to trick, decieve and thieve anyone, can copy any attack he has seen, but can only remember it for a short amount of time.

Rp example: Edward lookly lazily across the papers in front of him. There was nothing here that was of value in this library. It really made no difference, there were probably plenty of other things he could ake whenever he wanted. The whole town was just a fun game to him. However it was a dangerous game, one that he never took for granted. The Pokemon Guilds had sent many trackers after him, and they had followed him relentlessly. After his close encounter with that Scizor in Treasure Town, he wasn't sure who he could trust. Nobody. Nobody was the answer. It was Dog eat Dog, and he was barely surviving. Edward turned towards the larger window in the library and peered outside. The Scizor that had tracked him was outside, looking for leads! The guild was closing on him, and now was the time to run. But that was always the problem, he never stopped running.

History: He doesn't like to talk about it, but he has a mysterious scar across his eye.
    Other: He wears a bandana over his head, wears sunglasses and a raggety cloak.

(Can someone fill me in on what's happened so far if I get accepted?)

Last edited:

pkmon_kid

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    "Hey, you look kinda tired. You should rest in that guild up there," said caterpie as he pointed the way with his body.

"That sounds like a great idea," said Jack. "I'll see you around!"

Jack started pacing toward the guild. With every step he took he felt his eyelids get heavier and heavier.

"What's going on? Where am I? How am I a Squirtle?" he asked himself as he walked. As he got closer to the wigglytuff shaped guild, he could hear chatting and loud noises. They were sounding ON and OFF in his head. He suddenly felt weaker as he approched the door.

"Gotta make it through the door..." he kept telling himself though really didn't know why. As he walked through the doorway he collapsed onto the ground.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    OOC" then diegoyayi delete the post its pretty simple. and Bigfoot you are ~accepted~ Basically were stil lat the beginning I just got done with my first mission and everyones is just meeting up with everyone :D

IC: Tiffany began looking around treasure town quietly. She looked at the small town and headed for the beach. She was feeling unusually sad after her first mission. She watched the see that swayed back and forth like a simple clock ticked and tocked. (man I'm cheesy) The gentle sea breeze calmed her spirits but she was still in anxiety mode.

"What if..I never become human again..Whhat if I can't remeber anything..What if Celebi caused all this..What if everything I know..is a lie..?" Tiffany said aloud to herself looking at the calm sea. "I wish I knew who i was..where I lived...how I lived..was I happy..was I sad..frustrated... an..orphan..? I have so many questions..." Tiffani said aloud once again to the sea.

"Then your not looking hard enough..." A voice sadi out of no where.It mimiced Celebi's but it was much more playful. "Your not looking hard enough!!!" The voice teased in a playful tone. :"if ya need to find something look harder!" The voice said to her appearing next to her as if of noone. "GAH OH MY GOSH!" Tiffany yelped and fell into the water.

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Phillies World Champions 2008!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Edward lookly lazily across the papers in front of him. There was nothing here that was of value in this library. It really made no difference, there were probably plenty of other things he could ake whenever he wanted. The whole town was just a fun game to him. However it was a dangerous game, one that he never took for granted. The Pokemon Guilds had sent many trackers after him, and they had followed him relentlessly. After his close encounter with that Scizor in Treasure Town, he wasn't sure who he could trust. Nobody. Nobody was the answer. It was Dog eat Dog, and he was barely surviving. Edward turned towards the larger window in the library and peered outside. The Scizor that had tracked him was outside, looking for leads! The guild was closing on him, and now was the time to run. But that was always the problem, he never stopped running.

Edward pushed away the window and started climbing the roof of the library, he needed to be the predator in this situation, not the prey.

Unsuspectingly, a Noctowl swooped in and grabbed Edward by his cloak.

"Damn!" Edward shouted.

He used Fury Swipes to free himself from the bird's claws. The Noctowl swooped back down but was met by a furious headbutt attack fro Edward. As he was fallin, Edward managed to grab a ledge of the building next to the library and pulled himself onto the roof.

The Noctowl pulled out a walkie-talkie and spoke into it.

"Visual on suspect Scizor, send in the team."

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    "Wha-What I'm not looking hardenough? What do you mean..?" Tiffany said to the pink pokemon who was now chasing its tail. "Oh yea I'm Mew nice to meet ya!" The pokemon now revealed as Mew playfully laughed to her randomly changing the subject. "Erm..Ok nice to meet ya..." Tiffany said uncertainly a little freaked out.  "Anyway you gotta look a little harder to find your memory. All of your memorys are locked within the..Hidden Land!" mew playfull laughed before disappearing disappearing and oviously teleported away.   "Erm ok the Hidden Land huh..I guess I should look at the library for that.." Tiffany mumbled walking up the path to find a Meowth and a Scizor. The Scizor was obviously part of an exploration team. "So that means..? An outlaw?" Tiffany said outloud still not knowing it. "If this is an outlaw I gotta take it down.." Tiffany thought to herself. Tiffany looked at the Meowth and yelled at him. "Hey! Why you running you know your gonna get caught!" Tiffany yelled at the outlaw Meowth waiting for something to happen. It was her first outlaw capture and she didn't know what to do about this.She didn't know if it was a peity theif or a criminal mastermind. "Grr...As an exploration team I promise to capture you! No matter how bad you are!" Tiffany yelled before spitting a hydro pump at the Meowth.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

The message boards! Radian though ecstatically, relief instantly flooding her tiny form as she located the bulletin board hung clearly on the wall, dotted with a variety of messages, in all colors of the rainbow and in all different forms, from neat, square post-it notes to full sheets of paper, to tiny shreds, ripped urgently from something to scrawl a quick note. Radian's eyes shone as immediately she darted over it, and began pouring over the entire surface, anxiously taking in each and every note.

It wasn't for a couple of seconds that she noticed Marc, who stood nearby her, staring bewildered at her.

"Marc!" Radian cried out happily, appearing at his side in just a blur.

"Am I the only one who woke up on the Beach this morning halfway buried in sand, or did you fall asleep too?!" She laughed, standing up on her two hindlegs so that she was at eye level with Marc.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep right in the middle of our coversation.. I guess I was more tired than I thought I was." Radian apologized, turning away from Marc in a flash and focusing once again on the message boards.

"So did Chatot give you the memo too?" She asked as she again looked over the message boards, her mouth forming into a small frown as she didn't immediately see anything that she would like doing.

"He so kindly came out and told me that I would get the boot if I didn't make some money.."

Radian trailed off as she sighed, running a a paw through her thick brown fur, perplexed, as she began biting on her lower lip anxiously.

"But to be completely honest, I don't know how to do anything besides healing. I suppose that since i'm an Eevee, I must know some Eevee attacks, but how do I figure them out and control how to use them? I guess i'm pretty much the only one here who can't even use just one attack.." Radian sighed as her face fell, and her lower lip pouted out a bit.

"I don't know how Chatot expects me to go out and save someone, when I can't even control myself yet."

Radian's eyes suddenly lit up as she pulled a scrap of paper from the bulletin board.

Dear Rescue team, it read. Please help me! My son left here three days ago. He said he was going out to Drenched Bluff to explore with some friends. He might've gotten lost, but i'm afraid that he's being held hostage! Either way, I need someone to look around there and find him. I called the other parents, and all of them have been missing their children for three days too! Please help us! My son is small, pink and his ears are tipped with black.

After she had finished reading the whole message, she sighed, and glanced out the window opposite her, the window that overlooked Treasure Town in the distance.

"I can't believe no one's responded to this yet!" She exclaimed. "That poor parent! They must be worried sick!" With a heavy sigh, she turned to Marc, still clutching the scrap of paper in her paw.

"I don't know if I have what it takes to help, but someone has to try, right?" She answered herself, not waiting for his response.

_Diego//

Years
    ~Oh, it's Radian!~ Marc thought to himself happily as he got to identify her when she was at a relatively close distance. He noticed how she also came to see the notice board. "Hey there!" He called out in a jolly tone. He listened to her following comment and just smiled playfully and laughed quietly as she stood on her hind legs.

"I'm so.." he was about to say, but apparently Radian had also fallen asleep in the middle of the conversation. "No, I should apologize. as I remember, I fell asleep first. So rude" he then said staring down sadly, but quickly looking back up and smiling again. "How'd you get to the beach?" He asked jokingly with a short laugh. "I woke up in the exact same place I recall falling asleep" he added.

"And yeah, our 'friendly friend' Chatot did tell me I needed to pay my lodging here with the money from missions, and I'm still not used to being a Pokemon" Marc said, even though he had already used 2 moves. WaterGun to call attention while he was half dead at the beach and Scratch on the Mess Hall.

Marc then noticed Radian took a paper from the board and took a step closer to her to read what the note said.

~Wow, I didn't notice that one..~ he thought. "That's some serious stuff" Marc said quietly as he finished reading the note. He then heard Radian say something and stared up at her and smiled. "Sounds like a mission, then"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back