• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Fan Club

~Solarys~

OMG, loli~~~!!!111oneone
Years
  • Well there are heaps of map hacking orbs, go to serebii or gamefaqs for details, anyway i just use the One-Room Orb that destroys all the walls on the map so it's a single room, then you can see what enemies there are without actually traveling all over the map.

How it works:
    Firstly you need a pokemon that has an AOE spell like Silver Wind, or even Growl.
    Hack the map, and use an AOE spell (affects an entire room), and read VERY CAREFULLY the text on the bottom. If Mew is in the room, it should say something like "Mew took XX damage" or "Mew's attack fell slightly" ~ something like that, then you know its the right floor.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • I do have the F Lock on...Lol....

Ooh xD Well...then your screwed xD I can't think of much way to help you ^^

But if you mean saving using that Shift + F1 thingy ...can't you use all the other buttons on the F thingies? Thats if you talking about the saving thing ^^"

I should try that on my emulator as well once I get up to the part of catching Mew but I haven't been playing my game for a while.

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:​

~Solarys~

OMG, loli~~~!!!111oneone
    Years
  • Um its not a cheat, the orb makes the entire map a single room by destroying all the walls and obstacles.

Chibi_Pikachu

PikA_PoweR* O_o
    Years
  • can i join? I'm really addicted to the game. I have red rescue team for GBA. I'm pikachu (in the game)and my partner is charmander

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • can i join? I'm really addicted to the game. I have red rescue team for GBA. I'm pikachu (in the game)and my partner is charmander

Yes I'm quite sure you can join? ^^ Great work for 'reviving' the thread here ^^ Welcome and enjoy yourself here! ^^ It was quite obvious you would get Pikachu ...regarding your love for Pikachu.

I'm hoping to get Blue Rescue Team for NDS for my Christmas+Birthday Present. But I'm not sure what the difference is between the 2 games Red and Blue except that some Pokemon are different. (?)

~Star Poochyena :t261:

Chibi_Pikachu

PikA_PoweR* O_o
    Years
  • Yes I'm quite sure you can join? ^^ Great work for 'reviving' the thread here ^^ Welcome and enjoy yourself here! ^^ It was quite obvious you would get Pikachu ...regarding your love for Pikachu.

I'm hoping to get Blue Rescue Team for NDS for my Christmas+Birthday Present. But I'm not sure what the difference is between the 2 games Red and Blue except that some Pokemon are different. (?)

~Star Poochyena :t261:
    um, thanks;) prob, your welcome :) ok, yeah, I Love pikachu a lot:cool:

I don't have a NDS, but I want one.....:'(

i think they both have different starting pokemon:\

Back