• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Green Rescue Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Like what you're doing here buddy, make sure you stay with this project.

This is good though, because I am currently experimenting with my MD2 Roms. ;3

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I have a few new screenies!
    003xs9.png
    002nl9.png

And a glitch- The game freezes if you use Kangaskhan, Ekans, Gengar, etc. I'll fix that glitch by ridding of them.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Yeah... one small problem. The PC with all my data has a huge thing to be working on, so I'll have to postpone it... for a few hours... I think I have a rewritable CD somewhere...

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Yep, a 4-year old CD... thank god I never opened the package yet. At least I will put it on the PC with the better stuff and slightly better internet.

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
  • I think most of us knew. Can you give an approximation of when you will continue this as of yer computer?

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
  • Unfortunately.....
    YankeeX has been banned, when will he be returning? All that I know is that he's banned twice. So I'm going to keep this thread up and running while he's working on PMD3: Green Rescue Team. Good luck, YankeeX on PMD3! Even though your banned, you can still see the thread. ;)

Cherniy_X

A dead guy.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    Actually, YankeeX told me that he has an ICQ number:
    405-624-063
    Please use it to communicate with him-
    Also to Silver Riolu:
    By what I hear, he only has 9 infraction points.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
  • Actually, YankeeX told me that he has an ICQ number:
    405-624-063
    Please use it to communicate with him-
    Also to Silver Riolu:
    By what I hear, he only has 9 infraction points.
    Thanks, but he HAS been banned in March before, so since he's banned for the second time, he would have 15 or more infractions. So that would probably mean that he's banned for a Month. Anyway, PMD3 is going good, YankeeX will send it to me after he's finished the first beta. ;)

Cherniy_X

A dead guy.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    Actually, I talked with him in e-mail and he said that one of his infractions expired a bit earlier in May, giving him 5 points. Now, he is banned again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back