• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Guardians of Sin and Virtue OOC/Sign Up

Years
  • I'd say shinx, also it doesn't have to be a pet name, It's thier actual name, like Shint or my characters name, Kenta.
    EDIT: Oh, sign-up already. needs a bit of work, especially on history, and a tiny bit on personality.
    No double post though. Delete your sign up and edit it into your first post.

Ok, I've improved on the parts you said and done. So, how's it now? :)

Years
  • Diamond, I think you should apply to Team Dragon-blade, as Akatsuki Kisame has seemingly gone missing. He hasn't been back since the 15th or so, and nobodies talked to him, so I think it might be safe to say he's out.

What your opinion, Michael?

Years
  • Diamond, I think you should apply to Team Dragon-blade, as Akatsuki Kisame has seemingly gone missing. He hasn't been back since the 15th or so, and nobodies talked to him, so I think it might be safe to say he's out.

What your opinion, Michael?

Ok, Team Dragon-Blade is......who? mzmingle right, but what's her Pokemon? Will the team name be changed? Dragon-Blade sounds funny when there's a Squirtle in it. XD

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • Let's just say that gible went missing, and since there's no-one to be the leader of dragon-blade, aquart became leader, also, I think you're allowed to change the team name anyway? like in time and darkness?

King!

better
    Years
  • Earlier somebody was talking about their character's mother and I started to think... So I'm going to post a topic for everyone. (b'_')b

What are you character's parents like? Does your character live with them (at least previous to the RP)? Or does your character have no contact with them at all?

Years
  • Hmm, I think I've got the beginnings of a family tree brewing for Tint, assuming that this is somewhat similar to the Pokemon Red Rescue Team Universe (Which I played quite a ways through specifically for this RP). I know he had brothers and a father, and I know he doesn't have a mother in his life, simply because if he did he would be a mama's boy, and therefor unlikely to sign up. I also know his father travels a lot, settling disputes and imparting Wisdom, so he typically doesn't have anyone home, hence his brothers bullying him. He's also probably 16-18, so he's ready to move out anyways, but has brothers that still live with him...

I'm thinking he'll have two younger brothers who are both stronger than him, but feel no need to prove themselves. They plan to do what his father does, go around and spread wisdom and information, or else sell things. This means that because of his defensive techniques, he can no longer be effective attacked by his younger brothers, becoming aloof, but lacking strong bonds with his parents as well, meaning he doesn't have much attaching him to anywhere. This fits with him well, I think.

It still leaves the issue with his Mother, and also how did his Father pass down his techniques to him? After thinking on it, the answer is simple. His mother is a Xatu that functions like the one in Pokemon Red Rescue team, a strange hermit that stares at the sun at all times and gains wisdom. When his father and his mother met, his father was a part of a rescue team, helping his allies with those defensive techniques he knew. Once he met her he decided to stay with her for a year, trying to persuade her. Eventually he succeeds, and has children with her, but she still always stares at the sun. His father's trips are to tell those who need to hear her words what they are, and her sons are waiting for the day where they evolve into Xatu and take up one role or the other.

This means that Tint speaks to his father when he's home, and they have a close relationship, but it will not affect Tint outside of his direct interaction and personality. He also has very little to no interaction with his Mother, who has a tough time having a conversation and lives a good distance away anyways. He's also distanced from his brothers, meaning he doesn't have anyone practical to confide in, hence is silence.

Alright, yeah, that sounds about right.

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • Yeah, that was either me or candy christina talking about our mothers.

So anyway, Kenta's father is a kirikizan, named Kaizan, who used to be part of a rescue team, but now tutors strong moves, including some that he designed himself.
    While he no longer is in a rescue team, Jose will sometimes put Kaizan on a mission, either because no-one else can do it, or simply to keep him on his toes.
    Kenta's mother is a Kojondo named Irilia, (yeah, I realize pokemon are the same species as thier mother, but it's too late now) unlike most mothers, Irilia is constantly playing small tricks on her son, however, she always makes sure nothing goes too wrong.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    Hmm Walts parents.....
    Well Walt's parents are considered royalty since their son is the chosen one and all {Lawl} and they don't really have much concern for their son since from a young age Walt has lived in the temple. His father and mother are both Gardivours much like most of the other pokemon in Walts's village {though i may plan for Walt to become Gallade} they probably don't even care if their son has gone missing, they probably just care about their royal status. So yeah pretty much pricks.

ChariChu

~ take a drink from my hands
    Years
  • Well, Tria doesn't even know where her parents are located. I think in this RP I'm going to pretend that Tropius leave their young to fend on their own once they grow old enough (say, after a year or two). I figure that predators wouldn't usually want to mess with a full grown Tropius, anyway, so they would do fine on their own. Tria just considers it the norm, as part of being a Tropius, so she doesn't really think about her parents.

Years
  • Koori's parents? One died at sea, and the other......is still alive? maybe?
    Okay, so Koori's father is an Empoleon called Kairu (add a y and it's dragonite XD) and her mother's name is Crescinde. It was a marriage that their grandparents arranged so there's not much to say there.

I played all the PMD games, so it's kinda interesting that Xatu, because it had such an important role in Red/Blue rescue team was downgraded to opening treasure boxes. >.<

ComiTurtle

The cake is a lie.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    Clair's mother, Gabrielle, well that is what she was told was her name when she was just a kitten. Gabrielle is a well-known Lepardas, but not known well as she is a famous con artist. She only socialized with Clair when she was first born and Clair only remembers her is because her mother has the same eye color as her. Gabrielle left Clair in a forest when she was first able to feed herself. Gabrielle is * ranked on the bounty boards, many of the older members know no one is allowed to take the mission other then Team Astral as Clair has personal business with the con.

Clair's father is a Persian named Jake. He is actually a prince of his kind. He dislikes Clair as she was conceived during one of Gabrielle's cons on Jake. Yet, occasionally he does anonymously send gifts to Team Astral normally filled with expensive or rare items but these are rare and follow no pattern. He understands she had no part in any of the cons on him and Clair doesn't know he is her father. He knows Clair's real name as Clair made her own name while alone in the forest.

(When I made Clair I already had an idea on who her mother was but didn't think of her father until now.)

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
  • Well, as I said, Lani's mother is in a rescue team, but she doesn't know where she, or her father, are. She is significantly less worried about her father's whereabouts because he wasn't around much during her childhood, though not by choice. Lani's personal issue in the RP is learning how to be more independent. She's depending on her mother's teachings a lot right now, but as the RP goes along, she'll progress into a more self-reliant individual.

An underlying problem with her is the fact that she is reluctant to show her emotions. She doesn't particularly like being an open book, which is why she seems so calm on the surface, but deep inside, she actually feels very lonely, even though she technically isn't alone because of the rescue teams and what not.

Years
  • As I said previously, Aquart's father was the leader of Team Hydro in Red Rescue Team, a very prominent rescue team that everyone there knew. His mother was just an ordinary Blastoise wife, as great as a mother can be. Aquart is a very social person, he socializes very well with friends and dislikes being alone. He usually has to have someone with him. Although he's on good terms with his friends, he doesn't have the same situation with his family, especially his father. He seldom sees his father as his father always go on rescue missions, and when his father is around, he expects Aquart to be the best in everything he does but unknowingly hurting his son's feelings in the process. Deep within the recesses of Aquart's heart, is a churning mixture of emotions but Aquart, being himself, covers them up by putting on a adorable cute exterior just like any Squirtle. (Squirtle's cute!!^^ )
    P.S. I don't think I really like talking about Aquart's family history problems and stuff. Too much negativity makes me feel queasy and well, negative. I rather focus on Squirtle's cuteness and adorable personality i the form of Aquart. :)

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • I DON'T SLEEP.
    Anyways, merry christmas!
    So, diamond, whats gonna happen with your character and the teams?

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you have a happy Holidays, no matter what!

And yes, he'll be taking the place of the Gible. I suggest he make a new team name, since I don't think the previous would fit for a Squirtle...

Back