• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team of Amidala (OOC/SU Thread)

RubyForever

Lily Rose☻& April Shousham♥ RP
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    Name: Ruby Demontai

Species:Milotic

Team: Team Waterfall

Job: Member

Appearence: Normal

Personality: Ruby is a kind but defensive pokémon, will uses moves if necessary, she likes history, she likes rescuing Pokémon and Hate Ariadoses and Spinaraks and loves grass and Nature and Ledyba, despite that grass type moves hurt her a lot. She is helpful and always feels good about a mission and never gets down, like a morale officer, so to speak, she loves to just swim and swim, she likes bitter food.

History: One day in the Depth of the sea, a Feebas hatched, only to find no one, so it swam around and found nothing, but then, a Sharpedo comes out from the darkness and attacked, the Feebas swam and then saw a small cave of mud so it went in there and lost the Sharpedo but then the cave turned into a Stunfisk and shocked her and then the Feebass floated to the top, then a Audino came and took her in and then nurtured her and then she transformed into a magnificent Milotic and then it wanted to go and live in the town, so her and her guardian called Ruby, Ruby and went to school, then at school people became nasty, so she told her "mum" and then the school said they couldn't do anything about it so they home schooled her and she knew alot more and then she tried to go back but they said she was too old for school any more so she joined Team Waterfall and trained alot perfect ablities and moves.

Level: 42

Moveset: Water Gun, Hydro Pump, Water Pulse, Aqua Tail, Recover, Scald

Last edited:

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
    @ RubyForever: Very small appearance, as i said to VelocityQ before, it's better to explain every detail, even if there's nothing different. And also, very very short History, and it sounds like a post not a back story. The rest is fine, and also since we need more member's in Team Waterfall, you are accepted! But keep my advice for ur next SU. ;)

@VelocityQ: And whats up with Lula hitting Shadon with a rock. :3 Is it a dream? xD

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    we're getting fully-evolved Pokemon, more and more. and welcome ruby! Bruce is glad to have you onboard.

EDIT: woah. Velocity, we're not yet back in the guild. I;m waiting for junie to post, so that we can get back. woah. also, there's no way you could have known about Yuri's wings. Only Rei and Fai are there when it happened. No not yet.

Last edited:

Haru

Wolf Simp
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    Name: Nick

Lol i hope its not too bad...

Species: Pikachu

Team: Team Waterfall

Job: Member

Appearence:
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team of Amidala (OOC/SU Thread)

Personality: Nick is a very nice pikachu,
    he hates losing his friends and loves to protect them,
    he can get mad semi easily if you push him too far.
    he likes to go swimming and be in water and go exploring to new places whenever he can. if no work to be done he will definetly sleep in whenever he can. if he has a chance to go to an area with snow he will almost always go!

History: Nick grew up in a forest close to pallet town it was always very quiet
    and gentle where nick lived. he trained ever since he was a kid trying to be
    the best he could so he could travel the world and challenge all the strongest pokemon
    around the age of 14 he decided to go on a mini adventure and got to Lt. Surges gym and saw his raichu and realized
    he needed to train more. He was back at home and 2 years later he went back to Lt. Surges gym knowing he was stronger seeking out
    even tougher challenges he continued exploring.

Level: 35

Moveset: Thunder,Thunder Punch,Volt Tackle,Thunder Wave,Agility

RP Sample: Optional.

miltankRancher

Years
    and the final member of waterfall is here! i do hope you get accepted as to spur on the activity of other members.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
    @ Ssj3 Pikachu: Well, ur SU isn't bad :) But it's just you'r History, it doesn't mention anything about joining Team Waterfall. Other than that, i guess you'r accepted thanks for joining :3 Now we have the final member of Team Waterfall! :DDDD

miltankRancher

Years
    just about time when I am going to make an announcement:

I will be taking a temporary leave from RP. cademic life is calling me and I must come back. I'll drop in once in a while, but I will not be active as i used to be.

miltankRancher

Years
    Yup. thanks for understanding. And if Wobuffet and junie came back, tell them they have my permission to bunny Bruce. Or either of Fai or Yuri to bunny Rei.

Haru

Wolf Simp
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    thanks XD that is like my first time making an SU anyway ~_~

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Hiya there :D Mind if a reserve a spot? I can't resist the temptation to join a mystery dungeon RP X3 I'm reading through the RP right now to get myself familiar with the story right now.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Aye :p Just a matter of deciding what to join. Any teams that are lacking in activity and could use an extra member?

miltankRancher

Years
    Waterfall seemed dying down, especially as Karni (Wobuffet) is gone, and pretyy much inactive. The evil teams also.

Only Crytal are active.

Back