• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team of Amidala (OOC/SU Thread)

Years
    I fear for Team Viper. Our beloved Leader has yet to arrive, and we seem to be momentarily stuck in place. Perhaps I need to change the game a little, and do some villainous acts. Especially with the devious Team Venom hanging around, infiltrating Team Crystal, sweetest of all teams! Careful Vera, they might try to to "friend" you!

I notice chef hasn't been on in a week. If Shadow wants to be on a villain Team, might I suggest Team Viper? We could use the activity.

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
    Im sorry i had some internet problems >< my router went onthe fritz and whatever i did the internet would not hold for more than 4 minutes. i will reply as fast as i can

Years
    In order to give Wobb and myself more opportunities to do stuff, I suggest Team Viper become Amidala's version of Team Rocket. We are a more ruthless version of a rescue team, willing to break the law in order to complete our goals. Our mysterious Leader has larger goals, but for now we do the grunt work.

Besides, Team Venom is clearly the more competent and sinister group. We just want to take over the country. (OF COURSE!) Who knows what the evil yellow rat has planned...

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    Too bad I missed junie when he was online. had to do some practice for my theater prod this thursday.

hey, guys. I may not post quite as often as I do. I have some big work starting tomorrow (Physics Lab, Chem Lab, and theater prod). I'll be back as soon as I can. see you.

also, is Kyon free? I think I may send Yuri out for her lost necklace. She's too persistent. I cannot send Fai out yet, since she is resting from the incident. And I have no more members to use. So, Kyon?

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    I want to get the necklace, but I could not put it in a post because it would be less than 4 lines and also she hasn't gone to rest since I have not posted, because I want to get the necklace.

Edit: Oh... I just read up

EditofaEdit: Can I get Alfred in the town which team Flare is?

EditofaEditofaEdit: I'm gonna do it anyway.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
    What will Alfred do with Flare? We're just a bunch of girls. one a mad Flareon who has wings (:) ) another is a Flareon who has no sense of danger, and a worrywart Blissey. How can we defend ourselves?

Years
    Junie, are you offering a challenge? Should Team Viper stumble upon the wing-ed Flareon? Not sure where Wobb is, but I'm ready to roll out.

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
    Im here paying attention while wrestling with my motivation and inspiration because i dont want to give bad quality replies

in short
    im nervous to not do well enough

Years
    Nervous? I can see that. Just remember: Mediocre posts are better than no posts.

What's your opinion on my plan? Basically we're the mean group that's causing problems, at least until our Glorious Leader returns. Or we could go legit and accept the morally-grey jobs.

Also, specifically, should we have a run-in with a rescue team? We are trying to stop them from stopping the Legendaries.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
    @ Nideous: Ok you can drop out, but who will be the leader in team Venom now! D:

@ miju-kun: Denied boy i hate to deny people, but you'r History is very short, same with you'r appearance and all the team crystal spots all full, you could make the History a bigger and chose another team, then i could accept you.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
    OMG. Now the baddies are moving.

@Godzil: Hey. I thin you should lengthen the RP post. No one of us can continue your story further since you are not interacting with any char of the moment.

also, the whole team flare is gone. Watching Yuri fly.

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Name: Viser Shard

Nickname: Viz

Species: Riolu

Team: Team Viper

Job: Member

Appearence: Viser, is a normal Riolu. He has the usual blue body, and black 'mask'.
    Like all Riolu's he's short, 2'00" height to be exact, yet Viser is notable smaller than the rest of his kin. Due to this he is slightly faster than them.
    Viser walks on his tip toes, like all Rioulu's and also has white, oval shaped bumps on his fore paw.
    He wears slightly rusted silver gauntlets on both of his hands. He also wears a long black rough scarf around his neck.

Personality: Viper is a very arrogant Riolu.
    He is as sneaky as a mouse.
    Due to the fact he's always standing on his toes, he has a upper hand for snooping around.
    He likes to play little games in people's minds, annoying them to the limits.
    He loves taunting others and finding valuable treasure.

History:
    A few years ago, he lived in a tiny village with many other pokemon but no family due to the fact he was abandoned.
    He watched as the other pokemon played happily well he starved daily.
    One day he saw a Piplup walking by with a large bag full of money. He was so angry that the Piplup just ignored him when HE needed help, that he just walked up and snatched the bag out of the Piplup's hands and beat him up with Force Palm.
    From that day on he realized that life would be much easier if just stole money from pokemon and thus he became a bandit.
    He robbed many pokemon for about two years until when taking an unconscious victim into a cave, he stumbled upon a pair of gauntlets. He found that these gauntlets made some of his attacks more powerful. He decided that he wanted more treasure like this and searched for a team and eventually found team Viper.

Level: 41

Moveset: Aura Sphere, Psychic, Nasty Plot and Copycat.

Sorry I posted it in the corner...

Back