• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Rescue Team Truth Seekers!

PokemonRoxMed

Rescue Team Wave's brother!
Years
  • PMD - Team Truth Seekers
    Intro
    Hi, I am PokemonRoxMed, and this is inspired by .:God:.'s FanFic. I have permission to use his story as a storyline. So please enjoy it!
    Story
    Bonsly constantly got bullied at school. It wasn't because he was flimsy. Actually, Pokemon always made fun of him because of his red blotch, and red hair. One day, he just wanted to cash in. That is when he met the God of Death… Giratina. Giratina asked him if he wanted to survive, and come live in the Torn World with him. Bonsly shook his head, and Gratina whispered, "I'm disappointed with you…"
    After that, he disappeared.
    He only had two friends. Shinx, a kindhearted Pokemon who always stood up for Bonsly whenever he was being made fun of, and was very powerful with his Thundershock attack. Then, there was Cranidos, who was kind of like the boss of the group. He was obviously the strongest, and was the fastest, too. Bonsly, of course, is, well… a rock. So, he is the slowest in the group. Cranidos has his awesome Stealth Rock attack, which saved Bonsly from a group of angry Weezing. They have trained in Mr. Mime's Rescue Team Training Guild, and are now off on a Pokemon adventure!
    Features
    • Play as Bonsly or Shinx!
    • Explore the region of PokeLand!
    • Battle Giratina!
    • Evil Trainers try to catch you!
    • No Team Rocket, instead Giratina's Minions!
    • Some DP Pokemon including Cranidos line, Shinx line, Bonsly and Giratina!

I'm running out of brains, will update soon.

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
  • FireRed version. And Milotic is quit. Sorry :(. I didn't like the Milotic & Gyarados one.

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
  • Have you ever played Pokemon Ruby Destiny Rescue Rangers?
    Just like that.

Back