• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - The Last Ninetales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Yes to everybody's questions and sign-ups.

Also, Spirit would be glad to find out that Flare is related. =3

Also, we can start now. =3 i'll let somebody else start it off. Im tired...

Callandor

ughhh....
Years
Sorry some of thats a bit short.

Name- Xaki
Gender- Male
Species- Infernape
Level- 100 (Hope thats ok. I have the reason in history)
Appearence-
He looks like most Infernapes. Only he has black fur and a blue head flame. He is also covered in scars from a number of battles. Thier leader is a Scizor(more about them later). He also has a very happy look on his face. He's never felt true sadness his entaire life.
Personality-
He is always happy, and, as I said before, has never known true sadness. He also seems to have the mentality of a child. Even when explained to him he doesn't see the consequenses of his actions. All he cares about is gaining the approval of Bahn.
History-
He is the atopted brother of Bahn. Bahns parents found his egg, and decided to atopted him so he wouldn't hatch alone. As Xaki grew up he grew to almost worship Bahn. He also became very dangerous. Because of his obsesion with obtaining Bahn's approval, he started fighting along side Bahn, the only difference was that Xaki killed his oppents. He soon became so dangerous that Bahn was the only one that could get close to him, there for making Bahn the only one that could kill him. Now Bahn loved him like a blood-related brother. He couldn't just kill him. So he sent Xaki to the Black Sound Cave (i know, the name sucks). This cave alows no light to enter and sound is swallowed up so entirely that not even the sharpest ears can hear. This was supposed to kill him without letting him know it. But he survived, and is now incredible strong. When he came out he looks as he does now. He then heard of the Ninetail legend and is going to kill it to gain Bahn's approval.
Moves-
Flame Wheel
Flare Tornado (engulfs the user in flames as he spins around creating a gaint tornado of flame)
Fire Claws (It's like Fire Punch, just with open claws, not a closed fist)
Close Combat
Flare Combat (comanation of Close Combat and Flare Blitz)
Flare Blitz
Kill Or Help- Kill

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2010
Ok im going to start.

In a Middle of a Desert. There was a Tent. Sacred Came out . Saying in a mad way :" Hey you Slackers ! Especially you Master Chaos ! Wake Up!" . as Royal Woke up and says:" unngh let us sleep for a bit. and dont shout like a Crazy Jackass" , " Oh Yea?" Sacred said " Im gonna Burn ya with ma Blaze Kick!!", Royal electrifies his Hand" And im gonna Zap you with my ThunderPunch!!" and they fight With each other....., Honor Woke up and Kindly woke Chaos up. As Chaos woke up. he Immediatly Shot His Aura Sphere at the 2 Fighting Riolus. " Stop it right now!" Chaos said " everyone go and wear his hat and his Cape!". The 3 Riolus Kindly Wore their Hat and Their Capes, and went out for Breakfast with Chaos. Sacred said" Master Chaos , Are we going to stay longer here at the Middle of this boring Desert??". " Of course not" Chaos said" we need to search for the Last Ninetales, I know it will be a Long Journey Kids but Lets...." Chaos Stopped Talking , He Felt something Coming. " Everyone! Stay alert!" shouted Chaos. The Tent Blew up as if it was a Rocket. and A Rampaged Hippowdon Appeared, " Grrr U Blewed Our Tent huh?" Sacred Said" Im gonna Show ya ma Blaze Kick!!" . " No! Sacred! its too Dangerous!" Chaos Shouted. As Sacred used his Blaze Kick. the Hippowdon got his Front-Left Leg Burned. and Couldnt Move. but Hippowdon sucked Sacred with the Sand Tomb, " Saacred!! " Chaos shouted" ... Im gonna Rescue Sacred right now! .. Double Team!" A Copy of Chaos Appeared and went to Rescue Sacred from the sand tomb, and Got sucked with the Sand tomb , and took sacred out of the Sand tomb as if he was Blasted by a Cannon , the Copy dissappeared." Waaaaaaaaaah!!" Screamed Sacred, and landed to the ground. " Hows the Landing Bro?" Royal said. " Its not time for Joking !" Sacred said" U and Honor! Stay away! Leave this battle to Master Chaos!", Its now Chaos Versus the Rampaged Hippowdon. As Chaos Became Aggressive. His Aura started Growing Stronger. Chaos Jumped to the Sky, And Used Load of AuraSpheres at Hippowdon. and then Started Releasing a Powerful Aura . it is Aura Storm! The Hippowdon got Damaged by Aura Storm! and couldnt Move at all and Fainted. As Chaos Went down. Feeling Hippowdon,s Heart . and it says it Promised not Attack Chaos, Chaos Healed the Hurted Hippowdon with Herbs and the Hippowdon Left. " I thought it was Evil...." Honor Said , " Seems like we Learned from Master Chaos lots of thing from this Battle, Not to Kill the Wild Pokemon!" Royal Said. " Urrgh why My Blaze Kick wasnt that much Great ?? am i Weak??"", " No Sacred.." Replied Chaos " The Hippowdon was just Strong for you. and Blaze Kick is not the Always Solution for everything, Just dont Forget not to Use it against a Water type Pokemon Hahaha!, " Not Funny ..." Replied Sacred. and everyone Laughed. The Team Aura Then started To continue their Journey . In Search of the Last Ninetales!

Rii

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2009
"Vine Whip!" Tara reched out with her vines to grasp a branch higher in a tree and pull herself along. "Who says you have to be a flying type to fly?" she giggled.

This swinging from tree to tree went on for awhile until Tara reached a small clearing. There she scrambled around in the dirt, digging frantically until she found a small box containing her precious item.

"I was saving this for an emergency but......" Tara pulled the small tm from the box. "Now is as good a time as any."

Tara concentrated on the power stored in the tm, and felt it seep into her body.

"Ultimate grass move learned.....check." Tara smiled, thought it over and planted a small seed where she had dig the box up. "Just as I promised mother. The Ninetails is in danger. I may not be able to do much, but I swear I will try to help."

Her stomach growled loudly, runing the mood.

"Right after I get something to eat." she giggled.

Callandor

ughhh....
Years
Bahn had been flying for a while and starting to get tired. Mabye I'll land and rest for a while. He thought. As Bahn started to circle down lazily he suddinly got caught in a thermal rising up from the ground. Unwillingly, the warm air beneath his wings took him higher then he had wanted to go,
especially sence he had wanted to go down. Crud. Now it's going to take longer to get down to the ground, thought Bahn. He got out of the thermal, and, just to save time, went in to a dive. It was a good thing he had chosen to dive at that moment, because a moment later that spot was filled with diving Pidgioto.

"Hey, watch where your going," Bahn yelled. He looked back to see what they were doing, and saw that they were coming after him!

"Ah man! I'm too tired to get in a fight right now!" Bahn yelled. Bahn slowly opened his wings as if coming in for a landing. This slowed him down so he could prepare to hopefuly scare away the bird pokemon. The whole time he was gathering the sun's energy so he could blast it towards them, while missing them. When he thought he had gained enough energy, and the pokemon had almost caught up to him, he turned around to face them and, without aiming, let the blast of solar energy fly towards the flying pokemon. It missed baerly, but was enough to scare them into retreting. He started to finish the rest of the flight down, but suddenly lost contiousness and plumited to the ground. He was about thirty feet from the ground, when out of nowhere a dark shape caught him. They both landed safely, and the monkey-like pokemon put the still uncontious Bahn down on the ground, and sat on the ground next to him. He was black in color with a blue head flame.

Last edited:
Years
~
Kuiin jumped rapidly from rock to rock in among the rocky outer cliffs of the mountains. The wind was a mere light breeze and it looked to be a fine day of traveling ahead of her.

By law of gravity, when ever one kicks an inanimate object, it is certain to move downwards. This is where Kuiin ended up, stuck on a single cliff merely because she had kicked a boulder.

"Raticates! how am I going to get down now?" she grumbled, flicking her tail in the slowly rising heat.

A lone Trapinch suddenly popped out of the rock on the side of the cliff below her, eliting an idea in her head.

"Hey!" she called down. The trapinch looked up at her dejectedly, "what do you want?" he asked, she sighed, one extremely miserable Trapinch that needs to be persuaded, she thought. Oh well, the more help she got, the more enjoyable her joureny to find Ninetales.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
Ponytas are so... so... Kera couldn't find a word she could use to describe how that insolent Ponyta made her feel. Insolent, that's it. Ponytas are so insolent. Mayne if they kept their mouths shut a couple more times, they could stay put of trouble?

Kera was walking along the Great Volcano, hoping to find the Ninetales here. The heat was getting to her, but she had to constantly douse Fire-types and her body didn't get over heated. As she whipped out a Big Apple to eat, she glanced around at the giant volcano.

"How in the name of Arceus do Pokemon live in this place?" She wondered out loud. "It's a no-brainer that a Fire-type would want to be in a volcano, but..." Suddenly, a thought came to her. What if the Ninetales was somewhere that a Ninetales woudn't want to be? Like... like a desert?

Kera shuddered at the thought. Deserts are the worst places ever, period. There's always sand in your eyes, and the sand that kept a place on the ground is hot enough to burn your pads straight off of your paws. You can't melt either; you would evaporate immediately! How many foolish Vaporeon's lives have been cut short by evaporation? The nights are freezing cold - this Kera could stand, but everything else was plain old horrible.

I must be going crazy, Kera told herself as she finished the apple and moved towards the exit. Absolutely mad. Regardless of her suspected lunacy, Kera leaped into the water and headed for the homeland.

The Instant Classic

Hoenn has more water than Africa
Years
Dam it its a mental addiction i tell you!
( are sign ups still open if so )

Name: Vandar

Species: Grovile

Level: 50

Appearance:
grovyle.png

Personality: Vandar is a complicated person no one can quite figure out his true feelings.
But there's one thing for certain if you anger Vandar to much then your gonna get hurt seriously.
In other words Vandar has a angry Personality and can easily be offended.

History:When Vandar was a baby his mother ( now dead ) would tell him story's of the pokemon known as Ninetails.
He was told of there great power and also of there great beauty and how they are known as great legends.
Of course though he soon grew out of these story's as he believed them to be just fairy tales......he was wrong.......
When he was older Vandar went travailing around the world but lost track of time.
In the end Vandar had been away from home for 2 years but one day changed that forever.
While walking pass a field one day Vandar heard a scream he rushed over to see what it was and witnessed the what would be the horror of his life.
A pokemon with nine tails was being assaulted by a group of water pokemon.
Without thinking Vandar let out a destructive leaf storm sending the water Pokemon to the ground
Vandar then rushed up to the wounded Pokemon but the damage had already been done.....the pokemon died in Vandar's arms.
It was then when the the water pokemon got back up it was then when Vandar unleashed his full anger and used a move known as Vine Tomb meaning you where either going to be seriously injured or dead the water pokemon got lucky.
Vandar then returned home to discover what had been happening while he was gone obviously it wasent good news.
He learned that the pokemon he tryed to save was the pokemon in his story's Ninetails.
He found out how there was now only one Ninetails left in the world and that it was being hunted down but Vandar wasent going to let that happen.....
Kill or help: help please
Moves: quick attack,leaf storm,VINE TOMB,Bullet seed ( do i have to know more? )
RP sample : you gotta be kidding me ive just had to write all that! ( cant you just look at my old posts in your other RP? )

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
OOC- Nice sign-up Callandor! =3 Xaki is approved.

TheMaster123, Vendar is also approved.

IC-

Spirit looked down from a high cliff. She saw a couple of Wartortle looking for her. She hid in a cave before they saw her, and waited until they passed by. Spirit went back to the cliff. "If only I knew where he was..." Spirit sighed, smiling slightly at the sight in her mind. Suddenly, she saw a Hydro Pump go past her. "There it is!" yelled the leader of the small group. The leader was a Blastoise, and the team consisted of Swampert, Empoleon, Feraligatr and Blastoise. "Get it before it runs!" yelled one of the Swampert. It launched a Mud Shot that slammed her against the cliff. Spirit got up slowly, only to find the leader of the group in front of her. Spirit used Dig and kept going until she couldnt hear hem any more, making many corridors and exits to make the water types confused. Once she got out, she was in a forest on the mountainside. She heard somebody yell "Hey!". Spirit ran in the opposite direction, thinking it was the water pokemon. She came across a desert. Using her tail to shield her eyes, she stepped in and tried to deal with the hot, sandy ground. "Note to self... never sit in plain sight on a cliff." Spirit said, scolding herself. She used Flamethrower and encased herself in a shield of flames. Spirit then laid down to rest.

OOC2-
Nice posts everybody! =D

Rii

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2009
Tara sighed happily as she finished off her third oran berry. She patted her stomach as she leaned against a tree in a satisfied way. "Man, am I ever stuffed. I don't think I could eat another bite."

There were still a few oran berries off to her side, but Tara ignored those.

She stood and faced a tall oak.

"Now is as good a time as ever." Tara felt her new power flowing in her and consintrated on the tree. She began glowing slightly as she gathered that power. "Solar Beam!" she cried at last.

A smalish to middle size beam of light shot forth from Tara and peirced through the trunk, creating a perfect hole.

"Not too shabby." Tara sat down, feeling a little tired. "Good thing I'm in the middle of a forest. If that hit someone it would probably hurt a lot." she laughed to herself.

"Now let's try......Synthesis!" Tara sighed as her body felt warm, and immediately relaxed, and the few scrapes and bruises she had acquired earlier vanished.

Tara glanced around at her surroundings once more, before wrapping the last few oran berries up in her leaf for safe travel. She took a sip from a nearby brooke.

"Time to start off again." She began walking, then turned back to face the clearing. "I don't know when if ever I'll see this place again. Bye bye happy medow." she giggled at her own name for the place.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Name: Takashi
Species: Riolu
Level: 16
Appearance: Takashi looks like a regular riolu just with a black scarf that he never takes off.
personality: Takashi is a nice Riolu and very friendly. Takashi is very bone headed when it comes to helping friends. He would jump into a volcano just to help a friend. Takashi is also very harsh when it comes to people who are mean to him or others who a weaker than them. Takashi will fight for others in need no matter what. Takashi is also very brave.
History: Takashi was surprised when he heard about the last ninetails and well do anything to help it. Takashi is now looking for the ninetails and is stoping anyone who wants to hurt it. Takashi is also looking for a teacher to teach him more moves.
Moves:
Aura shpere
reversal
Quick attack
???
???
??? well learn on later
kill or help: Help
Rp Sample: BPR you know me and have seen my work (lol)

HunterZero

Years
"Left, Right," Takashi said to himself punching a tree.

"Come on,"

"Aura sphere!" Takashi yelled as he shot the aura sphere at a tree snapping it in half

"Not strong enough," Takashi said stomping the floor.

"I wish someone would train me,"

"Well it's time to go home," Takashi said walking off.

Takashi since he didn't have much money or have a job lives in a little house made of wood he built.

"Tomorrow I'll go shopping for food," Takashi said walking into his bed.

The next morning Takashi went to a near by water fall to wash up. Takashi went back to his house to get his money.

"200 poke that's enough for the rest of the week if i eat a little," Takashi said taking the money and walking out of the house.

Takashi lived in a near by small town which supplies rare food not found in other areas

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
It was a mirage. Kera was suffering from heat exhaustion, she was sure of it. There was no other way to describe a huge flash of fire in the distance. No matter how hard she wanted to turn into water if only to cool herslef down, the constant threat of evaporation loomed over her. The Vaporeon shook her head and kept walking towards the direction the fire had come from.

Maybe she was right for once. Maybe that Pokemon knew something about the Ninetales. Maybe.

Kera looked upwards, and practically screamed with relief. It was getting darker, and it was getting colder.

But she couldn't keep going... as much as she hated to do it, Kera dug up a small shelter within a huge dead cactus shell, curled up, and waited for herself to fall asleep. She crawled and churned in her sleep, wanting to inspect the fire. The wriggling cactus shell made a heck of a lot of noise, but Kera was half-asleep. She didn't notice.

HunterZero

Years
"Well let's see what do i need," Takashi said looking around the market in town.

"Let's see a couple of oran berrys and some bread to make a pie,"

Takashi walked to the owner of the shop which was a Kecleon. Takashi placed his items on the counter and started to take out money.

"Hey Takashi still living in the forest?" The Kecleon asked putting Takashi things in a bag.

"Yeah Kel," Takashi said. Kel is what everyone in town calls the Kecleon at the market.

"How much is this going to cost me?"

"Well for you 20 poke since you're my number one customer,"

"Thanks kel you're too kind," Takashi said handing Kel the money.

When Takashi finnally reached his home he saw smoke coming from the west.

"That's really close i wonder what's going on?" Takashi asked himself.

Takashi went inside and put his things down and ran back outside.

"Well then let's go find out what's going on," Takashi said as he ran towards the smoke

The Instant Classic

Hoenn has more water than Africa
Years
Vandar had been walking in the desert for a whole day now and needed rest.
" Huh whats that " Vandar said noticing some kind of dug out shelter as he went to inspect it.
He sore a lone Vapoureon lying there " Mind if i join you " Vandar asked while sitting down.
He noticed that the Vapoureon was half asleep and so he didnt bother asking " im sure we can talk later then ha ha ".
But then Vandar started to feel warm as if there was a heater behind him.
" What the?..." He said as he turned around noticing a huge ball of fire.
As he went over to inspect it he noticed something about the fire ball " theres somebody inside it! ".
Vandar started to run up to the ball of fire.

Callandor

ughhh....
Years
Bahn was mumbaling in his sleep when he suddenly woke up, eyes shooting open and gasping for breath. Lying on his front, because if he layed on his back he'd crush his wings, he looked left then right, then took a double take back to his right, and saw a black shape in the shadow of a large tree. Has he been their the whole time?! thought Bahn. he must not like fighting defence less opponites. Bahn slowly got up on his hind legs, streched out his wings, and sent a blast of fire towards his opponent. The tree was immediately destoryed, but the adversary easyly avoided the attack. Bahn leapt in to the air and took flight to gain the upper hand. The other pokemon found another tree, climbed up it and leapt into the air after him. This shocked Bahn, and he strugeled for more air, because it was dead air, no wind at all. He wasn't able to avoid it. The pokemon slamed into Bahn, and both fell to the ground. Bahn managed to get his wing out from under him so it didn't break upon landing. Before he hit the ground he looked at the other pokemon, and yelled "OH MY GOD, It's yo-" just then they hit the ground.

Xaki leapt off of Bahn and said, "How was that Great Master Bahn, did I do good? Do you approve?"

Bahn was still in shock from seeing Xaki alive, so he didn't say a word or even hear him. Xaki just kept staring and smiling, waiting for an awnser. I forgot how happy he always is. thought Bahn. Just then he relized that Xaki asked something.

"Huh? Oh yeah, you were good. He Xaki, what about the cave?" said Bahn.

Xaki frowned and looked down at the ground. "I am afraid I couldn't find it."

Bahn looked puzzled, then asked, "Find what Xaki?"

Xaki sat down, giggled, and said, "The horrible monster, Great Master Bahn. Now I am going to find the Last Ninetails and Defeat it for you."

HunterZero

Years
When Takashi reach the smoke there was a huge fire. Takashi ran back to his house got a bucket and ran to a lake and got some water and dumped it on the fire. The bucket had no effect.

"Help!" Takashi yelled as the fire became bigger.

The fire then engulfed Takashi and became bigger. Takashi tired to fight it but he couldn't

"Help me!" Takashi yelled as he started to disappear in the fire.

The last thing Takashi remembers was seeing a figure in the distance.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Spirit woke up and lifted her head after hearing something. There was a Grovyle running straight for her. She used dig inside of the fire shield and made it go away. She stayed hidden in the sand. She didnt realize one of her tails were still up on top of the sand. "Whew... that Grovyle looked tough... But I did sense some friendship in him... oh well, if he is a friend he will surely keep those other pokemon away from me." Spirit said quietly. "GET OUT OF HERE!" Something yelled and bit Spirit's paw. "OWWW!" Spirit yelled. "What was that for?" She growled at the pokemon. It was a Trapinch. "Your on top of my house! Now get out!" Yelled the Trapinch. It used Headbutt and Spirit flew out of the sand. "Owwww......" Spirit said, looking at her paw. It had tooth marks on it. "Great, now im vulnerable..." Spirit growled, pointing her nose at the Trapinch's den.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back