• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The War of the Pokemon Lands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Blazer Looked Around At Everybody. She Got Up,Lowered Her Head A Little And Backed Up,Readying Her Flare Blitz Attack. Just Then She Jumped And Smacked Darkly With Her Tails While They Were Still On Fire From Charging Her Flare Blitz. After That She Changed Strategy And Used Thunder,Which Sent Darkly Falling To The Ground In Front Of Her. She Sat Ther And Stared At Him As He Got Back Up.

OOC:
ShadowMaster,You're Accepted!

Sizan

The Grammar Natzee Lucario
Years
Mind if I jump in? x3

Name, Nickname (the latter if any) : Steivos
Gender: Its hard to tell. Steivos seems to be a male, but has a female personality.
Species: Riolu (Shiney)
Appearance: Has the simple yellow fur like what a shiney lucario has.
Special: Shiny, and instead of being fighting and steel, Steivos is Psychic and Fighting
Moveset: (exactly what this says. Max of four moves, make sure they fit your character. Example:
--Psy beam
--Bone Rush
--Aura sphere
--Quick Attack
Background: Not much is known about Steivos right now. They only thing thats a mystery about Steivos is his gender....
Personality: Can be brave at times, sleepy, loves fashion, loves to express his feelings, and has a fear of huge pokemon.

Sizan

Years
OOC: THank you!! x3

BIC: A shiny riolu was sitting alon on the floor. As he sat nervous on the ground. He was afraid, he had no idea where he was. He got sepperated from his brother a while back. Steivos then layed on the ground and prayed for something good to happen...

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Blazer Jumped Up On The Roof Of The Base And Waited For Darkly To Attack. Blazer Saw The Shiny Riolu In The Town Square From Where She Was. She Jumped Off The Roof And Ran. She Picked It Up And Brought It In The Base, Then She Dashed Back Out. " Might As Well Attack Me, " Said Blazer Taunting Darkly As She Got Back On The Roof Of The Team Base.

Sizan

Years
Steivos was rather confused of what just happened. He was just picked up within a flash. He blinked a couple time. Then finnaly asked "Who are you?" He asked Blazer. Steivos was still nervous, he didn't know if Blazer was good or bad. He just shivered and waited for an answer....

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
" My Name Is Blazer. " She Answered As She Sat On The Roof Facing Darkly. " I'm A Member Of Team Dawn. " Said Blazer Waitng For Darkly To Attack. Blazer Got Impatient And Used Another Flare Blitz And Thunder On Him And He Fell Back Over. Blazer Sat There Waiting For Him To Get Back Up So She Could Attack Him Again.

Sizan

Years
"A-and I'm Steivos." He said sounding a bit scared. "Whats Team Dawn?" He asked. He began to eye around the room, he wasn't to sure what Team Dawn was. After all his questions were answered. Steivos would surly begin to calm down.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
" Team Dawn Is A Rescue Team. " Answered Blazer Waiting For Darkly To Get Up. " If You Want You Can Join. " She Said,Watching As Darkly Tried To Get Up Again. Just Then She Used Flare Blitz And Thunder On Him Again And He Fell Over Again. Just Then She Used Volt Tackle And Sent Him Flying Into The Forest In Front Of The Base.

Sizan

Years
Steivos stopped to think for a moment. A rescue team?...Guess they're not that bad... Steivos stood up on his feet, nodded and said with energy. "Sure! I'd love to join!." He said loudly with a smile.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
" The Sign Ups And Badges Are Right There On The Table. " Said Blazer Getting Off The Roof. " Meet Me Back At Town Square When You're Done. " She Said Smiling. Blazer Walked Into Town Square. Everybody Was Happy And Everything Seemed Ok. Blazer Sat Down And Waited For Steivos To Come.

Sizan

Years
Steivos nodded and said "Got it!" He then ran to the table and grabbed a sign up sheet. After a few minutes when he was done filling out the sheet. He grabbed a badge and ran over to town square.

Obelisk

Toad Sage
Years
Sorry for taking so long on this.

Name, Nickname :Scar
Species:Machamp
Appearance: Scar is an ordinary machamp in many aspects.He has one long scar that runs from the tip of his brow to the end of his square jaw.Scar also has a jagged "X" scar on his chest with takes up a large part of his chest, and like normal Machamp he wears a belt to hold in his extreme power.
Special: None
Moveset:
Dynamic Punch
Cross Chop
Close Combat
Stone Edge
Background: Scar was born in a mountain and was left alone at a young age, left to fend by himself.He grew up eating fruits and having to fend by himself along the way he made friends with many pokemon.One thing that Scar despises is when Larger more powerful pokemon pick on others which is why he has the two scars and where he got his name.The first scar was from a battle with an Aggron which was destroying a young bidoofs territory Machamp was a machoke and was so infuriated he fought the Aggron and acquired the scar.Scar decided to join a rescue team to help the other pokemon.
Personality: Scar doesn't reall have any fears he is brave and stalwart and stands with his friends till the end.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
"so, you think you can beat me? Darkly said as he got up. "well you are sadly mistaken, prepare to be destructified!" he shot a dark beam right through the side of the base"take that!" he said happily

Years
"That's it." said Speedy

Speedy faced Darkly "That's it. You have to take me now."

Darkly laughed and fired Hyper Beams at Speedy. Speedy as his name inplies, dodged the beams.

Speedy then fired a Shadow Ball at Darkly, Darkly also fired a Shadow Ball to counter it

"Damn. We're evenly matched." said Speedy "This fight isn't over yet!" he yelled

The Eevee and Flygon faced each other in battle It was unknown who was going to win. Speedy had extreme speed while Darkly had extreme power

Speedy then vanised instantly and collided into Darkly,sending him flying. Speedy then dashed in front of Darkly and blasted him with a Shadow Ball

Spedy then glared at Darkly as they stood in front of the base in the heat of battle

Heroes

Trying not to die in a book.
Years
Slash jumped threw the trees and stopped to see them battle. He opened his mouth and he started charging a Hyper Beam.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
"Gwahahahaha!!! you think that you can stop me!?! well you can't, you're too small. I might as well just hire an exterminator to kill you"he said"now, prepare to die. SHADOW FORCE!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back