• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The War of the Pokemon Lands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Right before Darkly finished those final words, everybodys ears were filled with a loud screaming sound. As their gaze zoomed upward, they saw a Pikachu with Wings and an Eevee clinging onto him. The two were zooming down at a fast rate.

OOC: So Dark Flygon, can we land on you? By that I mean slam into you with the crazy landing.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    OOC: sure you can hit me, with the attack, that is

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    OOC: K.

As the two whizzed down, Eevees head was in front and glowed to stop the impact, a loud, "Look out!" Being yelled. Before anyone could react though.... BOOM! They slammed into Darkly, sending him FLYING through the air, slamming into a tree. He wasn't far, still close. Pika stood up while Rika dizzily stood there, mumbling something about how Bacon needs more Tarter Sauce.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    OOC: I Laughed When I Read That Last Part... LOL,

Blazer Tilted Her Head As She Heard The Screaming And Then A Big Crash. She Dashed Back For The Base To See If Everything Was Ok Back There. When Blazer Saw The Eevee And The Pikachu Standing There,She Was Confused. Then They Started To Mumble About Bacon And Tarter Sauce. (" What In The Pokemon World Ae These Two Doing Here? And I Dont See Why They're Mumbling About Bacon And Tarter Sauce... ") Thought Blazer. " Hi,What Are You're Names? " Asked Blazer Tilting Her Head And Trying To Figure Out What They Mean By Bacon Needing More Tarter Sauce.

Sizan

The Grammar Natzee Lucario
    Years
  • Steivos ran up to Blazer with a big grin on his face. "Hey Blazer! I've finished the form!" He said as he handed Her the sign up sheet. "What else should I do?" He asked. Steivos thought for a minute and asked. "What if I'm not strong enough?"

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Darkly got up "why do you always beat me?" he asked blazer " you even beat me in the other rp, why?" am I doing something wrong? whatever, I'll be back! you can count on it"

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Pika sighed. "He's just confused, he did just slam into the ground with a Skull Bash. I'm Pika, he's Rika." Rika shook his head. "Yea, I'm Rika. we were looking for rescue teams since theres a job we want to do, but you have to be in a rescue team to do the jobs on the rescue board." He sighed. "And so me and Pika decided to look in the sky. Too bad Pika can't fly too well. Then we came hurtling down here, slammed into that Flygon, and then told you who our names were and all this."

Years
  • After Darkly left. Speedy turned to the other Pokemon and sai, "Well,now that that's over. Why don't we formally introduce ourselves." "My name's Speedy and I'm obviously an Eevee,I just joined Team Dawn and I'm ready to start a rescue mission."

Speedy then looked at on eof the other Pokemon,waiting for them to speak.

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
  • "Hi Speedy! Im Toby. And this is my friend Joe. Our dads were in Team Dawn." said Toby as he perked up.
    "We also just started! But the we havent started a mission yet." Said Joe, looking slightly irraitated.

Last edited:

Heroes

Trying not to die in a book.
    Years
  • Slash hoped down. He'd stopped the Hyper Beam. "I"m Slash. I'm an Umbreon. My Parents were in this team." He said sighing.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    " Well,It's A Good Thing You Told Us About The Rescue Team Part. There Are Sign Ups And Badges Inside. " Said Blazer Smiling. Blazer And Everybody Else Went Inside. " Later Today We Can Go Check The Mission Board At The Pelliper Post Office. " Said Blazer As She Looked At The Hole In The Side Of The Base. " And Maybe Fix This Hole While We're At It... " Blazer Sighed.

Heroes

Years
  • "I'll go check the Mission Board and see if there is anything intersting." He said walking out of the base and arriving at the Pelliper Office. He saw some normal missions. He found a very intersting one. It was a wanted one for Dark Flygon. He started walking back towards the base.

centi

Gundam Pilot Reporting!
    Years
  • Centi ran inside the base and quickly filled out a form.
    "ooh i hope im good enough!"
    Centi soon finished the form and raced to Blazer
    "Here's my form, can i join?!"

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    " Just Grab A Badge And Your Good To Go. " Said Blazer Smiling.

OOC: Theres Nothing In My Head Right Now.

Obelisk

Toad Sage
    Years
  • OOC:Not really sure how to start hope this works.

Scar walked up to the small group after hearing the comotion. He was nervous an was well, never a big public speaker.

"Hello my name is scar I was wondering if you kind pokes could guide me to the nearest Pokemon team base I was thinking of joining one"

He asked the mass that had formed around the big broken down building.

Heroes

Years
  • Slash walked over to Blazer. He gave him the mission. The mission was to take down Dark Flygon and his group. The reward was over 95,000 berries.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    " GLITCHY!!!! get over here!" Darkly yelled. "yes,mr boss guy" "I need you to sign up at the team dawn base, and spy for me" Darkly ordred "yes sir" glitchy replied

Years
  • Speedy knew that the mission would be tough. He also knew that they had to do some serious training if they wanted to stand a chance against Darkly and his forces.

"We need to train hard, that's the only way we can take down Darkly." "Who knows,maybe we'll have to evolve in order to beat him."

"So...who wants to go against me first?" Speedy asked with a smile

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "all of a sudden a porygon z appeared "hi, I'm... um.... Glit... yeah! I'm Glit! can I join?"

centi

Gundam Pilot Reporting!
    Years
  • Centi ran insid and grabbed a badge from the table, he then ran back outside.

"I'll battle you Speedy! I need to work on my bon throwing skills!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back