• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon! Mystic Dreams

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    Hackimon12, I wouldn't mind seeing a video of a script you can do. (Use Hypercam for recording. Just Google it if you need it.) But, just seeing that script you made is ok for me. But, I'll have to put you to the test.

Your test:
    Make me a script where somebody talks to you, then asks you if you want a pichu. If you say yes, they take you to the lab, then prof. oak gives you your pichu. Just send the patch to me via VM, I'll test it, and if it what's I told you to make, then you're hired.

Although, if you could put it in a video, that'd be better.

If you have any questions about my idea, just ask.
    Anyways, thanks for reading.

And, yes, you are a part of this hack.

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    I don't think most warps do that, because technically the scripts don't end until the command "end" is used.

Anyways, back to the hack.
    We have more members signing up to be a part of the hack! ^_^
    Yay! This goes out to the team: Try to find more members to sign up! They'll enjoy it! Especially when they battle themselves! XD

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    it's proving to be hard because i'm terrable at yes no scripts
    you know this should be in the hack showcase

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
    Years
    hey this looks awsome, i love the screens, but why in one screen the PC is green but in others its red, ( i havent had time to play it yet), can i be a gym leader? if yes VM me saying so and what percition and what lvs for pokes.

Smileman

Scripter looking for a team
    Years
    What do you mean "those" tiles? Is their something wrong with those tiles? I could redo them, I guess...

But, at least the green center is new. And the pokemart is red.

Like the shape/design of the pokemoncenter, it just bugs me, i don't know bout you though, do you understand what I mean now?

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    I don't think most warps do that, because technically the scripts don't end until the command "end" is used.

Anyways, back to the hack.
    We have more members signing up to be a part of the hack! ^_^
    Yay! This goes out to the team: Try to find more members to sign up! They'll enjoy it! Especially when they battle themselves! XD
    Actually, the warp command ends the script. Looks good Seth! Can't wait to see more ;)

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    @Wind~: Thanks. Thanks to Semele for moving it also! :)

@ShadowLurker: Thank you! I was showing the pallete change for the PokeCenter. I'm still debating whether to make the PC green or red. Please give me more info if you want to be a gym leader. I'll need at least what type of pokemon you are using, and what you want to be called in the game. No random names, please. I don't mind if you can come up with a name like Gary or something original, but don't just say Joe or another extremly common name. I need a good name to set you apart. Plus, gym leaders have rather unique names.

@Daniel A.: Thanks. I got the tiles from X-buster's Super D/P ROM Base. Not many people have seen a Green Pokemon Center either... :laugh:

Smileman

Scripter looking for a team
    Years
    Hey, do you think you can post my userbar, it's for people who like the spriting :P :
    Code:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=1517&pictureid=10541

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    Well, I could post it as an example of your work with the custom userbars. I guess that would be fine, but I'm not putting it in with the other banners because the main banner section is for the Hack's banners, not member's ones. But, I'll post it and mine as some examples.

Is that alright?

deadlyangel91792

Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
    Years
    wow the hack looks awesome i cant beleive this is the first time i looked at it i was wondering if i can be a rival a male with the name Angel or Seraph please???

Back