• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Mystic Star

Pikachu™

Pika Pika!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2019
    POKEMON MYSTIC STAR

Hack of: Fire Red

INTRODUCTION
    Welcome to my hack I hope you like the idear and the screenshots

STORY
    In the Kanji Region there was said to be a god pokemon who came From a different dimension. He was called Arceus, while he was travelling though different dimensions
    He discovered are empty dimension. So Arceus decided that this dark space needed life. So with Arceus's great power, he created three Pokemon and with his Thousand
    hands he shaped each with a unique body and a unique ability. The first one he made was Palkia who could manipulate space, the second one he made was Dialga who could control time, the third one he made was Giratina who could create dimensions.

Then Arceus told Palkia to create space around this empty dimension, he then told Dialga
    to create time around this dimension, he then told Giratina to make a new dimension around it with planets inside it. And from the ash of are new born world formed two pokemon Groudon and Kyogre. Arceus told them to create the land and sea for the world and told them to make rain in some places and sunny in other places.

Then with Arceus a thousand arms he shaped space and created the sun to keep the climate in balance he shaped are planet in a sphere shape and shaped the stars to
    and put them in the right positions. He then created hundreds of pokemon and each shaped with a unique ability and a unique body from all his thousand arms and sent them to Earth. However the pokemon had no emotion they did not understand anything so Arceus sent down a Egg with three pokemon inside, Mesprit,Alzelf and
    Uxie. Together they taught Pokemon about emotion, Knowledge and about willpower.

But even after all this Arceus was not Satisfied he thought that peace would not last
    long so he created 22 guardians to stop the pokemon from fighting. So he sent the 22 Guardians to different places to keep the peace. But Arceus was still not sure the pokemon needed something to look up too to answer there wishes every thousand years. So he created Jirachi for this so every thousand years Jirachi came out and would answer a wish of the pokemon

After everything had been done he told Dialga to hide on Earth and make sure the time flow never goes, He told palkia to create his own space and hide there to watch over Earth. he told Giratina to Create a revese dimension an hide there to also watch over Earth. And so Arceus hid himself in the Pokemon world and fell into a deep slumber.

Now this leads on to you the pokemon trainer. It's your 11th Birthday and you get some
    Running shoes and also a very special present a pokemon! Your mum tells you to go
    see your dad who is the Pokemon professor and a Retired trainer in thornwood.
    What pokemon will you get? What is the story? Well you will have to play the hack
    to find out.

Features
    The dragonite bus to fly to old towns you have already visted like in pokemon Ranger!

two reigons and the orange islands Fiore and Kanji
    new pokeballs draco ball and GS ball
    a pokeball maker like in gold version
    sinnoh pokemon
    all leagendaries even the sinnoh ones
    new scripts there will be no old scripts
    revamps of gold sprites
    contest battles
    two rivals
    d/p rival hero heroina
    two pokemon leages
    all sinnoh starters to obtain
    much harder challenging game

Screenshots
    Pokemon Mystic Star
    Pokemon Mystic Star

Pokemon Mystic Star
    Pokemon Mystic Star

Pokemon Mystic Star
    Pokemon Mystic Star

Pokemon Mystic Star
    Pokemon Mystic Star

Pokemon Mystic Star
    Pokemon Mystic Star

Pokemon Mystic Star
    Pokemon Mystic Star

Pokemon Mystic Star
    Pokemon Mystic Star

Pokemon Mystic Star
    Pokemon Mystic Star

Pokemon Mystic Star
    Pokemon Mystic Star

Pokemon Mystic Star
    Pokemon Mystic Star

TEAM
    me Scripter,Mapper
    Riolu 9 Mapper
    Skills:
    Applying for:
    Proof of work:
    Contact Possibilities:

If you want to join the team post in this format. We currenly really need a scripter and a spriter at the moment

BANNERS
    Pokemon Mystic Star

made by Diffuse!
    Code:
    [URL]https://i37.tinypic.com/11rr8nc.png[/URL]

REVAMPS
    in the Attachment

Last edited:

Pikachu™

Pika Pika!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2019
    I have an update dragonite Revamp in the Attachment.
    Unfinshed by the way.

Pikachu™

Pika Pika!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2019
    im more intrested in Scripting and mapping
    at the moment then new Graphics.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2011
    Uh, why are you posting an unfinished revamp? By the way, why are you posting revamps in a hack topic, at all ?

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    yo, nice hack, i hope u plan on changing the tile setor the rom base for some nicer graphix than FR, btw in one of the screenshots, where theres a wide staircase leadin to the top of a hill, only the last stair tile to the left must have a shadow the others should not since theres nothin on there left to give that shadow
    good luck with ur hack :)

Pikachu™

Pika Pika!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2019
    yo, nice hack, i hope u plan on changing the tile setor the rom base for some nicer graphix than FR, btw in one of the screenshots, where theres a wide staircase leadin to the top of a hill, only the last stair tile to the left must have a shadow the others should not since theres nothin on there left to give that shadow
    good luck with ur hack :)

thax for point that out.............

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
    Nice hack, so does it nearly involves all the Legendary Pokémon in the hack? :\
    Maybe someone could add some tiles into it, then it would look much better. ;)
    Anyway, it looks nice, good luck with it. :)

Pikachu™

Pika Pika!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2019
    Thx for the comment Riolu but im more conctraited
    with scripting at the moment than having new tiles

Years
    this looks awsome nice screenshots a very long story which is good and cool new features if you need any help just ask and have you quit pokemon eon

Pikachu™

Pika Pika!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2019
    this looks awsome nice screenshots a very long story which is good and cool new features if you need any help just ask and have you quit pokemon eon

yes i have quit Pokemon eon and Thanks for the nice comments I might need your help soon.

Pikachu™

Pika Pika!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2019
    I will go get some Rezised ones

EDIT: Here you are! credit to Stbplayer1p for these sprites

Last edited:

Pikachu™

Pika Pika!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2019
    don't worry Riolu 9 my bro manage to insert it for me